剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
the details of which had not yet been made public.
但人们担心本哈伊姆性命 这惊人的事件…
But the fear for Ben Haim's life, this incredible drama…
帮你接通看守人
Patching you through to Caretaker.
马里安 我看了你的报告
Marjan, I read your report.
从她今天的表现来看 我愿意和她合作
Judging by her performance today, I'm willing to proceed with her.
她比我见过的任何人都更有干劲
She's more driven than anyone I've ever seen.
很高兴听到这消息
I'm glad to hear that.
这次行动是高度机密
We're keeping this operation highly classified.
组织里只有少数人知道这件事
Only a handful of people at the organization knows about it,
我希望能一直这样
and I hope to keep it that way.
当然了
Of course.
另外说一下
Moving on.
你强调的两个迫在眉睫的问题
The two immediate problems you highlighted.
首先是法拉兹卡马力
First, Faraz Kamali.
法拉兹今天复职不是巧合
It's no coincidence Faraz was reinstated today.
他比伊朗的任何人都了解塔玛
He knows Tamar better than anyone in Iran.
我们得除掉他
We need to stop him cold.
至于我们的第二个问题
As for our second problem--
米拉德卡哈尼
Milad Kahani.
只要他在 我们就都处于危险之中
As long as he's there, he's putting us all at risk.
马里安 这些问题需要立即引起注意
Marjan, these problems need immediate attention.
我相信只要时机成熟 你会立刻解决它们
I trust you to take care of them as you see fit.
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表