剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
有什么最新消息 你开心吗
What's new? Are you pleased?
我非常开心
I'm very pleased.
也许我们该走了
Maybe we should go.
车还没准备好
The car's not ready yet.
吃点东西吧 我们还有一段漫长的旅途
Eat. We have a long trip ahead of us.
起来
Get up.
-怎么了 -别说话 把手给我
-What? -Don't talk. Give me your hands.
-女儿 -妈妈
-Daughter! -Mom!
-我的孩子 -请你们保持距离
-My child! -Stay away from each other!
你来这干吗
What are you doing here?
他们打给我说我可以来探望你
They called and said I could come visit you.
他们无缘无故打电♥话♥给你
They just called for no reason?
不 这说明默罕马迪为你和爸爸说情了
No, it means Mohammadi recommended you and Dad.
我一直都知道所有事情都会圆♥满♥解决
I knew all along everything would work out.
我就知道他们会明白这不是我们的错
I knew they'd understand it wasn't our fault.
都是我那个锡安主义妓♥女♥表妹的错
It was that Zionist whore. That it was all my whore Zionist cousin's fault--
拉兹雅 够了 都过去了
Enough, Razieh. It's all behind us.
我好想你 妈妈
I miss you so much, Mom.
我也是 宝贝 我也是
Me too, sweetheart. Me too.
现场的医务人员
Medical personnel present at the scene
报告说安♥全♥部♥队大规模集结
reported a massive gathering of security forces
还有枪声和爆♥炸♥声
and sounds of gunfire and explosions
持续了好几分钟
that were heard for a period of some minutes.
其实我当时正忙着治疗一个病人
Actually I was busy treating one of the patients…
然后革命卫队的部队就到了 但是…
Then the Revolutionary Guard forces arrived, but…
嘿 我在市场这里 我拿到钱了
Hey. I'm in the market. I got all the money.
我给你准备了个惊喜
I have a surprise.
我去把钱给阿齐兹 我们今晚就离开这里
I'm gonna pay Azizi, and we're getting out of here tonight.
什么 今晚 你说什么呢
What? Tonight? What are you talking about?
米拉德 听我说 别去找阿齐兹 太危险了
Milad, listen to me. Don't go to Azizi. It's dangerous.
我的爱人 我把一切都安排好了
My love, I've prepared everything, okay?
好吗 我就在他的摊位旁边 我们别无选择了
Okay? I'm right by his stand. We don't have a choice.
是 我们还有办法…我都搞定了 相信我
Yes, we do. We do. I took care of it. Trust me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
谁在那里
Who was that?
塔玛 你在哪 你为什么不在家
Tamar, where are you? Why aren't you at home?
我以后再解释 你先回家
I'll explain everything later. Just go home.
我马上就回去接你
I'll be there soon and pick you up.
塔玛 你回去找他们了
Tamar, did you go back to them?
求你了 相信我 回家吧
Please, trust me. Go home.
探访时间结束
Visiting time is over!
告诉爸爸我爱他
Tell Dad I love him.
-你很快就可以自己告诉他 -不许身体接触 跟我来
-You can tell him yourself soon. -No physical contact! Come with me.
卡西姆默罕马迪将军
Our live broadcast of General Qasem Mohammadi's speech
作为革命卫队司令的演讲直播
as Commander of the Revolutionary Guard
将很快开始
will begin shortly.
愿先知穆♥罕♥默♥德♥和他的家人安息与祈祷
Peace and prayer be upon the Prophet Mohammed and his household.
两个月前
Two months ago,
锡安主义政♥权♥派出飞行员 前往我们的伊♥斯♥兰♥家园
the Zionist regime sent its pilots towards our Islamic homeland…
给我找个翻译
Get me a translation.
想要杀害成千上万无辜的人
And kill tens of thousands of innocent people.
奉真♥主♥之恩
By the grace of Allah,
这次任务是一次彻底的失败 也给了以色列一记耳光
this mission was a resounding failure and a slap in the face for Israel.
今天 锡安主义者在伊朗领土上 又进行了一次恐怖行动
Today the Zionists carried out another terrorist action on Iranian soil.
他们袭击了一个医院
The attack took place in a hospital.
这进一步证明了我们敌人 邪恶的本性和险恶的意图
This is further proof of our enemies' devilish nature and sinister intentions.
伟大的革命领袖说 如果锡安主义者犯了错误
The great leader of the revolution stated that if the Zionists make a mistake,
特拉维夫和海法将被夷为平地
Tel Aviv and Haifa will be wiped off the face of the earth.
-我们去哪 -别说话 继续走
-Where are we going? -Don't talk. Keep walking.
作为政♥府♥的忠实仆人 我在此声明
As a faithful servant of the government, I hereby state
我将在上帝的帮助下竭尽全力 愿上帝得到赞美
that I will do everything, with God's help, praised may He be,
确保所有努力皆会取得成就
to make sure those efforts bear fruit soon.
-走 -不
-Move! -No!
-快走 -我求求你
-Get going! -I'm begging you!
-走啊 -出去
-Move. -Get out.
把她带过来
Bring her here.
让他站在这里
Have him stand here.
-走 -达里乌什
-Move! -Dariush!
我必须补充一点 锡安主义政♥权♥的间谍网络
I must add that the Zionist regime's spy network
最近已被曝光 挫败
has recently been exposed and thwarted.
这太糟糕了
This is awful.
我希望我们能阻止这一切
I wish we could stop it.
其成员受到了起诉 得到了应有的惩罚
Its members were prosecuted and duly punished.
这就是叛徒的命运 一直都是 永远都是
This is the lot of traitors. Always has been, always will be.
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表