剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
Hey!
你为什么像影子一样跟着她
Why are you following her around like a shadow?
什么
What?
我说:“你为什么像影子一样跟着她 ”
I said, why are you following her around like a shadow?
我只是在照顾她
I'm just… looking out for her.
我知道这样的派对上会发生什么
I know what goes on at these parties.
我不想让她惹上麻烦
I don't want her to get in trouble.
你当然要照顾她
Sure, you need to look out for her.
听着 你妹妹真的很特别
Listen, your sister is a real flower.
你想坐到前面来吗
Would you like to sit up front?
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
听听这个
Check this out.
(Aasopaas 《Ey Kaash Maa》)
AASOPAAS - EY KAASH MAA
她换好手♥机♥了
Did she do it?
还没有
Not yet.
如果你早杀了法拉兹 那塔玛已经交换完手♥机♥了
If Faraz were dead, Tamar would have already made the switch.
像法拉兹卡马力这样的人才 20年才出现一次
An asset like Faraz Kamali comes along once in 20 years.
别管法拉兹了
Enough with Faraz.
-我现在的首要任务是解决默罕马迪 -那是你的问题
-I am focused on Mohammadi. -Well, that's your problem.
你杀了默罕马迪的话 你会得到嘉奖
You kill Mohammadi, you'll get a commendation.
他们只会用另一个人代替他 而我们还在原地踏步
They'll just replace him with someone else, and we'll still be here.
恕我直言 马里安
With all due respect, Marjan,
为摩萨德做长♥期♥规划不是你分内之事
long-term planning for the Mossad is not your job.
没错 我只是个地区探员
No, I'm just a local agent.
容我多说一句 是你为数不多幸存的探员之一
One of the very few you have left, if I may add.
这不再由你决定了
It's no longer up to your discretion.
法拉兹必须死 这是命令
Faraz is finished. That's an order.
至于我们的任务 如果塔玛失败了 你今晚就把他们送出伊朗
As for our mission, if Tamar fails, you get them out tonight.
你听明白了吗
Have I made myself clear?
是
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我要走了 今晚很棒
Well, I'll get going. It's been great.
来
Here.
-什么 -来拥抱一下
-What? -Bring it in.
在莱拉面前替我美言几句
And put in a good word for me with Leyla.
我真的是一个好人
I really am one of the good guys.
没问题
You got it.
小心驾驶
Drive safe.
谢谢
Thanks.
你真的没必要送我来这里
You really didn't have to.
我想送
I wanted to.
晚安
Good night.
如果你愿意的话 我们明天一起做点什么吧
I'd love to do something tomorrow if you're up for it.
你想做什么
What were you thinking?
我不知道 我们可以随便吃点东西
I don't know. We could grab a bite to eat.
共进晚餐
Dinner?
我明晚有安排
I have plans tomorrow night.
我们能约早点吗
Can we do something earlier?
我早上有会议
I have meetings in the morning,
下午我本来要打网球 但是…
and then in the afternoon I'm supposed to play tennis, but…
你打网球
You play tennis?
别告诉我你也打网球 你到底是谁
Don't tell me you play tennis too. Who are you?
不…
No, no, no. No.
我打得不好 只是…
I'm not good, just--
-我一直都想学网球 -完美
-I always wanted to learn. -Perfect.
我们可以在俱乐部见面 一起打球
We can meet at the club and hit around.
好
Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我今天应该回来的 我很抱歉
I should have come today. I'm sorry.
我浪费时间保护那个混♥蛋♥
I wasted my time protecting this bastard,
默罕马迪的儿子
Mohammadi's boy.
那个漂亮的小寄生虫
That little dandy parasite.
我希望我知道他父亲在他家里是怎么说的
I wish I knew what his father said about it in their house.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
只要我活着 我永远不会原谅 默罕马迪对我们所做的一切
I'll never forgive Mohammadi for what he did to us, so long as I live.
而我每天早上都要出去保护他
And I'm supposed to go out there every morning and protect his life.
纳希德 我该如何继续下去
How can I keep doing that, Nahid?
这怎么可能
How?
让他死吧
Let him die.
让他死吧
Let him die.
(法拉兹:而我每天早上 都要出去保护他)
FARAZ: AND I'M SUPPOSED TO GO OUT THERE AND PROTECT HIS LIFE?
(纳希德:让他死吧…)
NAHID: LET HIM DIE. LET HIM DIE.
(纳希德:让他死吧…)
NAHID: LET HIM DIE… LET HIM DIE.
米拉德
Milad?
米拉德
Milad?
-你把他手♥机♥调换了吗 -米拉德呢
-You swapped the phones? -Where's Milad?
给你
Here you go.
这是什么
What's this?
这个嘛…
Well, well.
看看我找到了什么 把他弄上车
Look what I just found. Get him in the car.
我发誓 警官 这不是我的
I swear, Officer, that's not mine.
警官
Officer!
这不是我的
That's not mine.
我发…
I swear--
我不知道它怎么在我口袋里
I have no idea how that got there!
(抓住他了 谢谢你提供的线索)
GOT HIM. THANKS FOR THE TIP
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表