剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
(本剧所有角色和情节纯属虚构)
(如与实际事件 或在世 已故人物有任何相似之处)
(纯属巧合)
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
后退 安静
Get back! Quiet!
闭嘴
Shut up!
滚蛋
Get lost!
抓到了
Got him.
很好
Great.
(指纹 迈赫迪安萨里)
FINGERPRINTS MEHDI ANSARI
给我们找个突破口
Now find us a way in.
乡村俱乐部怎么样
What about the country club?
继续任务 我们今天要处理两个问题
Stay on it. We're running two horses today.
我们在等默罕马迪和裴曼去打网球
We're waiting for Mohammadi to come to his tennis game with Peyman.
我们找到米拉德了
We found Milad.
北德黑兰警局
North Tehran station.
派你的人去 我会找个办法让他进入
Send your man. I will find a way to get him in.
你确定没有办法营救吗
Are you sure there's not an option for a rescue?
我们目前没有资源救人
We don't have the resources for that.
我真的还要提醒你
Do I seriously have to remind you
如果他招供 你和你的团队会有什么下场吗
what happens to you and your team if he breaks?
这个人必须除掉
He has to be disposed of.
塔玛呢 这事我们瞒不了她太久
And Tamar? We won't be able to keep it from her for long.
让她去乡村俱乐部就好
Just get her to the country club.
我们有机会毒杀默罕马迪 不要错过
We have a chance to poison Mohammadi. Let's take it.
她怎么说 找到他了吗
What did she say? Did they find him?
找到了
Yes.
在哪
Where?
北德黑兰警局
At the North Tehran police station.
我们正在制定营救计划
We're working on a rescue plan.
好 计划是什么 我们怎么做
Okay. What's the plan? What are we doing?
你的目标是默罕马迪 这是最优先的
You're on Mohammadi. That's the priority.
我们不能破坏和裴曼的会面
We can't jeopardize the meeting with Peyman.
米拉德就交给我吧
Leave Milad to me.
我了解摩萨德情报局
I know the Mossad.
他们是不会营救本地特工的
They're not going to rescue a local agent.
他们会命令你杀死他
They're going to order you to kill him.
我就是本地特工
I'm a local agent.
我们会安全救出米拉德的
We'll get Milad out safely.
(裴曼来电)
PEYMAN
- 嗨 - 早上好
- Hi. - Good morning.
你睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
- 还好 - 酷
- Fine. - Cool.
那你今天还想见面吗
So did you still want to meet up today?
- 当然 - 我们不必...
- Sure. - We don't have to...
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我想见面 我只是早上必须喝一杯咖啡
I want to. I just-- I need my morning coffee.
中午如何 乡村俱乐部见
How's noon? At the country club?
保安很多 但我可以告诉他们你要来
There's a lot of security, but I can let them know you're coming.
好啊 到时候见
Sounds great. See you then.
回头见
See you.
他们决定用毒药 而不是装有炸♥弹♥的手♥机♥
They decided on poison instead of the booby-trapped phone.
这样更不容易追查凶手
Less traces.
你所需要的一切都在这里
Everything you need is here.
我会保持联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hello.
拿着钥匙
Keep the key.
确保她不会离开这个公♥寓♥
Make sure she does not leave this apartment.
(德黑兰 伊♥斯♥兰♥革命卫队反情报总部)
议会一半的人聚会时 你们就直接闯进去
Storming into a party where half the Majles' kids are celebrating?
怎么想的
What were you thinking?
如果我们没弄错 摩萨德已经渗透了内马蒂身边的人
If we're right, and the Mossad has already infiltrated Nemati's circle,
他们的特工可能已经接触过
their agents could have been there
默罕马迪将军的儿子
with the son of General Mohammadi.
但处理这种事要讲究方法
But there's a way to go about these things.
你不能一有线索就直接行动
You don't jump the second you have something.
你真的是老糊涂了
You've really lost a step.
不好意思 我得接这个电♥话♥ 是我妻子
Excuse me. I have to take this. It's my wife.
以后再给她回电
Get back to her later.
你知道她的病情吧
You're aware of her condition, aren't you?
知道
I am.
如果你妻子的病情妨碍了你做好工作 那我们就有问题了
If your wife's condition prevents you from doing your job, we have a problem.
没有问题
There's no problem.
那就以后再给她回电
Then call her back later.
- 喂 - 挂掉
- Hello? - Hang up!
稍等
Just a second.
挂掉
Hang up!
我警告你 如果你离开这间办公室 就再也别回来了
I'm warning you. If you leave this office, you've got nothing to come back to!
他疯了
He's gone crazy!
他应该被送进养老院
He should be sent to a nursing home.
- 喂 - 马里安不来了
- Hello? - Marjan isn't coming.
她说她遇到了紧急情况
She said she had an emergency.
你能回家吗 就这一次
Can you come home? Just this once.
我独自过一天很难
It's hard for me to spend the whole day alone.
别担心
Don't worry.
你不会独自一人的 好吗
You won't be alone. Okay?
谢谢你 法拉兹
Thank you, Faraz.
你好 莱拉
Hello, Leyla.
嗨 瓦希德
Vahid, hi.
有事吗 一切都好吗
What's up? How's it going?
不好
Bad.
实际上 非常不好
Actually, really bad.
迈赫迪昨晚被捕了
Mehdi got arrested last night.
该死
Fuck!
怎么回事 你知道些什么 具体什么情况
What happened? Do you know anything? Do you have any details?
不知道 一无所知
No, nothing.
我真的很担心他
And I'm really worried about him,
很抱歉打扰你 但...
and I'm sorry for bothering you, but just--
我不知道还能打给谁
I didn't know who else to call.
别担心 我能帮忙
Don't worry. I-- I can help.
我能把他弄出来
I can get him out.
真的吗 要怎么做
Really? How?
只要打几个电♥话♥就行 就这么简单
Just have to make a few phone calls, that's all.
我的家族和警方关系非常紧密
My family has strong connections with the police.
瓦希德 太感谢你了 能救他出来就太好了
Thank you so much, Vahid. That would be amazing.
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴 给我安静
Shut up! Quiet!
我不想听到你们的声音
I don't want to hear any of you!
安静下来
Quiet!
米拉德
Milad?
真不敢相信 是你吗
I can't believe it. Is that you?
沙辛
Shahin?
你怎么被关进来了
What the fuck did you do?
兄弟 小点声
Lower your voice, bro.
小点声
Lower my voice?
你知道因为你 他们对我们做了什么吗
Do you have any idea what they did to us because of you?
牲口们 我叫你们闭嘴
Animals! I told you to shut up!
求你了 你会把我们都害死
Please, you'll get us both killed.
迈赫迪安萨里
Mehdi Ansari?
迈赫迪安萨里
Mehdi Ansari!
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
在拉瓦桑被捕
Arrested in Lavassan.
那里可是很高档的社区
Pretty fancy neighborhood.
长官 那东西不是我的 这完全是个错误
Sir, that stuff wasn't mine. This is all a mistake.
东西是在你身上找到的 超过1克 要坐五年牢
It was on you. Just over a gram. That's five years.
如果你请得起律师 就坐三年牢
Three if you could afford a lawyer,
但我猜你请不起
but I'm guessing you can't.
你去拉瓦桑干吗
What were you doing in Lavassan?
我只是路过
I was just riding through.
小子 别对我撒谎
You don't want to lie to me, kid.
那是一个有大门的社区 你在那里做什么
It's a gated community. What were you doing there?
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表