剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
Welcome back.
我还活着
I'm alive?
赞美上帝吧 你还活着
Praise God, you are.
怎么可能
But how?
马里安
Marjan.
你让她来的
You told her to come?
重要的是你现在没事了
The important thing is you're all right now.
(尼亚瓦兰铂金)
嘿
Hey.
他刚刚在车里是不是提到贝蒂这个名字
Didn't he mention a Betty on the ride?
他明天要去接她 然后带她去参加派对
He's supposed to pick her up tomorrow and bring her to the party.
来认识一下贝蒂吧
Meet Betty.
原来贝蒂是他们明天要用的赛车之一
It's one of the race cars they're gonna race tomorrow.
这种漂移车有最先进的计算机系统
Drift cars like this have a state-of-the-art computer system.
其中的电子控制装置可以被黑入
An ECU that can be hacked.
你只需要合适的设备就能做到
All you need is the right equipment.
默罕马迪开这车出去兜风 但你能操控它
Mohammadi takes the car out for a ride, but you have control.
在合适的时机
In the right moment…
砰
boom.
撞车了
Crash.
我们只需要把装置安装在车上
We just need to install the device on the car.
裴曼很可能一早就把车停在他的车♥库♥里
Peyman will probably put her in his garage in the morning.
我去看看是谁
I'll go see who it is.
-你好 阿里 -你好
-Hello, Ali. -Hello.
请进
Come in.
你好 阿里
Hello, Ali.
纳希德 亲爱的 你能让我们俩 单独待一会儿吗
Nahid, darling, could you leave the two of us alone?
你为他们做事有多久了
How long have you been working for them?
我没为他们做事
I'm not working with them.
瓦希德内马蒂给你看了这张照片
Vahid Nemati showed you this photo.
今天早上 你在俱乐部里 看见了塔玛拉宾雅
You saw Tamar Rabinyan at the club this morning.
你对我撒谎了
You lied to me.
-阿里… -换作别人
-Ali-- -If it were anyone else,
现在你家门外会有50个特工
there would be 50 agents outside that door right now.
但既然只有我们两个 那么接下来
But since it's the two of us, here's what's going to happen.
你立刻就去总部自首
You're going to go down to headquarters right now and turn yourself in,
保留你剩下的尊严
and save what's left of your dignity.
然后我们去审讯室
Then we'll go to the interrogation room,
打开所有的摄像头 你想说什么就说什么
turn on all the cameras, and you can say whatever you want to say.
听明白了吗
Is that clear?
是 非常明白
Yes. It's clear.
把你的枪放桌上
Your gun. On the table.
别耍花招 耍滑头
No games, no funny business.
想都别想叫我帮你
And don't even think about asking me to help you.
这只会让事情更糟
It'll only make things worse.
我知道
I know.
走吧 拿上你的衣服
Let's go. Get your coat.
你干什么 你看不出他多虚弱吗
What are you doing? Can't you see how weak he is?
纳希德 阿里和我必须出去一下
Nahid, Ali and I have to go out.
没关系 别担心
It's okay. Don't worry.
好吗
Okay?
阿里
Ali.
靠边停一下
Pull over for a second.
等到了总部再说
Not till we get to headquarters.
求你了 停一下…
I'm begging you. Pull over. Pull over.
停一下
Pull over!
我今天本该死掉
I was supposed to die today.
什么
What?
摩萨德
The Mossad.
他们对我下了毒
They poisoned me.
我本可以帮你 你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you talk to me when I still could've helped you?
我以为自己可以处理好
I thought I could handle it on my own.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
关上车门 我们到审讯室再说
Shut the door. We'll talk in the interrogation room.
我奄奄一息的时候
When I was dying…
看到了一切 即将发生的一切
I saw it all, everything that's going to happen.
审讯室 用刑
The interrogations, the beatings,
-绞刑 还有… -但你还活着
-the hanging, the… -And yet you're alive.
是的
Yes.
阿里 你叫我不要找你帮忙
Ali, you told me not to ask you for help,
但我别无选择
but I have no choice.
如果你还在意我们的关系
If our relationship means anything to you,
我请求你
I'm asking you…
帮我死吧
help me die.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
别折磨我
Spare me the suffering.
现在就开枪打死我
Shoot me right now.
你疯了
You're insane!
如果你做不到 那把枪给我
If you can't do it, give me my gun.
我自行了断
I'll do it myself.
我不会给你枪
I'm not giving you any gun.
-把枪给我 -住手
-Give me the gun! -Stop it!
-把枪给我 -住手
-Give me the gun. -Stop!
把枪给我
Give me the gun!
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表