剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
(德黑兰东北部 拉瓦桑)
-莱拉 你来了 -嗨
-Leyla, you made it! -Hey.
-嗨 -你好吗
-Hey. -How are you?
-你真美 -谢谢
-You look gorgeous. -Thank you.
来吧…你觉得怎么样
Come, on, come on. So, what do you think?
看起来真不错
It looks amazing.
-对吧 -是的
-Right? -Yeah.
想喝点什么吗
What can I get you?
和你一样就好
Whatever you're having.
是吗 好 稍等
Yeah? All right, wait here.
你什么都不知道 你没有答案
You never know anything. You have no answers.
能把手♥机♥放下吗
Will you get off your phone?
我都说我不愿意了
I said I don't want to.
-好 -谢谢
-All right. -Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers. -Cheers.
那是个寒冷的夜晚
It was a cold night.
我记得当时在下雨
I remember it was raining.
尽量用现在时态 “现在正在下雨”
Try to stay in the present tense. "It's raining."
现在正在下雨
It's raining.
但救护车里很热
But inside the ambulance, it's hot.
救护车要去哪
Where is the ambulance going?
去法拉兹身边
To Faraz.
他第二次手术后正在医院休养
He's in the hospital recovering from his second operation.
他们让我进了他的病房♥
They let me into his room.
他看起来很可怜
He looks so pitiful.
脸色苍白 十分消瘦
Pale. Skinny.
我几乎都认不出来他了
I barely recognize him.
我感到一阵恶心 于是我去了洗手间
I feel sick, so I go to the bathroom.
我听到敲门声
I hear knocking on the door.
我没开门
I don't open it.
他们破门而入 把我拖了出去
They break it open and drag me out.
强迫我吃了一个药片
Force me to take a pill.
我握着你的手呢
I have your hand.
把手放在沙发上
Put it on the couch.
这是你的沙发
This is your couch.
这里是你家
It's your house.
没有什么可害怕的
There is nothing to be afraid of.
这里只有你和我
It's just you and me.
呼吸
Breathe.
等你感觉安全时就睁开眼睛
When you feel safe, open your eyes.
我今天去看了一个很棒的工业区
I went to see this awesome industrial complex today.
我可以在那里建200套豪华公♥寓♥
I could build 200 luxury apartments there.
如今这经济 有谁会在市中心 买♥♥豪华公♥寓♥啊
In this economy, who's going to buy a luxury apartment downtown?
-你痴心妄想 -没错
-You're delusional. -Totally.
等着瞧吧 看我能把那地方变成什么样
Just wait and see what I turn that place into.
你就会吹牛
You're all talk.
不 谢了 我不用
No, thanks. I'm good.
-不要 -我不要…
-No? -I'm good. I'm good.
行 好吧
All right. Okay.
你为什么闷闷不乐 怎么了
Why do you look so glum? What is it?
我刚才看到你们在争吵 你没事吧
I saw you two arguing earlier. Are you okay?
我母亲常说
It's like my mother always says:
“有些女孩是玩伴 有些女孩是老婆”
"There are girls you party with and girls you marry."
对你来说最重要的东西是什么
What about the things that are most important to you?
你母亲也会叫你放弃它们吗
Would your mother also tell you to give up on them?
你是搏击选手还是心理学家
Are you a kickboxer or a psychologist?
嘿
Hey.
你这样可能会弄坏我的手♥机♥
You could've ruined my phone.
得了吧 你买♥♥不起防水手♥机♥
Boo-hoo. You couldn't afford a waterproof one?
你已经醉了吗
Are you drunk already?
下水吧 不行 他怕淹死 难以置信
Come on in. No, he's afraid to drown. Unbelievable.
-再这样下去你会把自己淹死的 -是吗
-Keep it up and you'll drown yourself. -Yeah?
来抓我啊
Come and get me.
我要给你点颜色看看
I'll show you.
来啊
Come on.
准备好 我来了
Ready or not, here I come!
我谅你不敢
I dare you!
你刚说什么 我听不见你说什么 你在水下
What was that? I can't hear you. You're underwater.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
什么 你害怕喝点水吗
What? You afraid of swallowing a little water?
-来 我让你也喝点水 -过来
-Here, let me get you a drink. -Get over here.
裴曼…
Peyman! Peyman! Peyman! Peyman! Peyman! Peyman!
我马上就出来
I'll be right out.
亲爱的 你急什么
What's the rush, honey?
上周 最高领袖下令任命默罕马迪将军…
Last week, General Mohammadi was appointed by decree of the Supreme Leader…
我们连上了
We're connected.
-能听见我说话吗 -能
-Can you hear me? -Yes.
我现在开始
I'm starting now.
换做是别人的话 现在肯定
Anyone else would be singing like a canary
在审讯室里认罪呢
in an interrogation room by now.
但因为他是内玛蒂家的人 我们必须亲自过去
But because he's a Nemati, we have to go over there in person
也不能小题大做
and not cause a fuss either.
只能这样了 我们必须接受现实
That's the way it is. We have to accept it.
你和我一样讨厌这种事 你骗不了我
You hate this as much as I do. You can't fool me.
(目标朝你那边去了)
TARGET HEADED YOUR WAY.
(被追踪车辆)
-怎么了 -我们有麻烦了
-What is it? -We have trouble.
法拉兹和他搭档正在来这里的路上
Faraz and his partner are on their way here.
他要多久到
How long until he arrives?
30分钟 也许更少
Thirty minutes. Maybe less.
我们还没开始黑入裴曼的手♥机♥呢
We haven't even started the hack yet.
先继续执行任务 我会和你们联♥系♥的
Keep going for now. I'll be in touch.
(复♥制♥数据 7%)
好 在复♥制♥了
Yes. It's working.
纳希德
Nahid…
我一直在思考你告诉我的一切
I've been thinking about all you've told me
还有你讲述的方式
and the way you shared it.
我觉得你心理创伤的根本原因 不是绑♥架♥本身
I think the core of your trauma is not the kidnapping itself,
而是回到伊朗这件事
but the return to Iran.
这里的法律体系没能保护你
The system failed to protect you.
你昏倒是正常生理反应
Your collapse was a physical reaction
因为你感到自己突然陷入了困境
to the feeling of having the rug pulled out from under your feet.
但现在你处于一个安全的环境中
But now you're in a safe environment.
你丈夫身体正在好转
Your husband is getting better.
我在这陪着你
I'm here with you.
我觉得现在是时候你试着离开这个房♥子了
I think this is the right time for you to try to leave the house.
-不… -你拖得越久
-No, no, no-- -The more you put it off,
就越难做到
the harder it will be.
相信我 我已经帮过很多人做到了
Trust me, I have done this many times.
我们只要去街对面的公园就行了
We only have to go to the park across the street.
-我做不到 -你可以的
-I won't make it. -You will.
我们打给法拉兹 让他在那里等我们
And we'll call Faraz to meet us there.
太慢了
It's so slow!
看起来还要一个小时才能完成
Looks like it'll take an hour!
这房♥子里的信♥号♥♥很弱
The signal in the house is weak.
太危险了 法拉兹正在去别♥墅♥的路上
It's too dangerous. Faraz is on his way to the villa.
法拉兹
Faraz?
对 塔玛 你要快点离开
Yes. You need to go faster, Tamar.
米拉德 打开他手♥机♥的蓝牙 创建一个网络
Milad, turn on his Bluetooth and set up a network.
建好了 我现在把名字给你发过去
It's on. I sent you the name now.
不错
Good.
把两个手♥机♥放在一起 我们大约15分钟就能搞定
Keep the phones next to each other. We'll be done in about 15 minutes.
收到
Copy that.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
你想再下水吗
You want to get back in the water?
是 当然
Yeah, sure.
嘿 兄弟 你看到我的手♥机♥了吗
Hey, bro. Have you seen my phone?
没有 你手♥机♥丢了
No. Did you lose it?
打给我
Call me.
该死…
Shit, shit, shit!
我建立的网络让他的手♥机♥关闭静音模式了
The network I opened put his phone out of silent mode.
抱歉
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表