剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
等等
Hang on.
喂 亲爱的
Yes, darling.
法拉兹 我感到不舒服 我的心怦怦直跳
Faraz, I don't feel well. My heart is pounding.
也许你该吃片药
Maybe you should take a pill?
我不想吃药 吃了药我就昏睡了
I don't want to take a pill. Those pills knock me out.
请你回家吧 我觉得不舒服
Come home, please. I don't feel well.
亲爱的 我才刚到办公室
Sweetheart, I just got to the office.
你只是想远离我 对吧
You just wanted to get away from me, didn't you?
所以你才回去工作
That's why you went back.
亲爱的 别说傻话
My dear, don't be silly.
我很快就回家
I'll be home soon.
然后我们一起吃饭 看电影 一切都会好起来的
We'll eat, watch a movie. Everything will be all right.
好吗
Okay?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
我有件事能让你高兴起来 猜猜我把谁关起来了
I have just the thing to cheer you up. Guess who I've got in lockup.
谁
Who?
小心点
Be careful.
你打算跟他说什么
What are you going to tell him?
别担心
Don't worry.
他刚刚拒绝了你 你别搞砸了
He just blew you off. You can't screw up again.
我不会搞砸的
I'm not going to screw it up.
好吗 我知道他是什么人 相信我吧
Okay? I know his type. Just trust me.
(尼亚瓦兰铂金)
嘿 兄弟 你好吗
Hey, man. What's up?
我说了我没兴趣
I told you I'm not interested.
我知道 但请给我一分钟时间 就一分钟
I know, but just give me one minute of your time. One minute.
来这边
Over here.
-所以 -听着
-So? -Listen.
我在和一个新供应商合作 我给你带了点顶级好货
I'm working with a new source. I've got some killer stuff for you.
我先给你是因为你知道如何欣赏它
I'm letting you have it first because you know how to appreciate it.
我以名誉发誓 这玩意是全城最棒的
On my honor, this is the best shit in town.
听着 我已经有一个毒贩了
Listen, I've already got a dealer.
巴巴克也许是个讨厌鬼 但他是朋友 我了解他
Babak can be a pain in the ass, but he's a friend. I know him.
我信任他
I trust him.
至于你 我还不了解
Now, you I don't know yet.
所以我必须拒绝 谢谢
Which is why I have to refuse. Thanks.
瓦希德
Vahid.
怎么了
What?
巴巴克让我昨天带来的货 你还有吗
What I brought over yesterday, Babak's stuff, you got any left?
怎么了
Why?
尝尝这个
Taste this one.
瓦希德 你问过自己为什么你订了30克
Vahid, ever ask yourself why you order 30 grams
你拿到的货却装在 这些3克容量的破袋子里
and you get it in these ugly three-gram baggies?
现在尝尝这个
Now taste this.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
这就是你所谓的朋友 他这么多年来一直在骗你
That's your friend right there. He's been putting this over you for years.
这玩意每克一百七十万
Stuff's 1.7 million per gram.
这是城里最好的价格
Best price in town.
如果你下大订单 我可以给你更低的价格
I can get it even lower if you put in a big order.
他不可能不告诉巴巴克这件事
There's no way he's not telling Babak about this.
别担心
Don't worry.
只要瓦希德今晚能过来 我们就会没事
As long as Vahid comes over tonight we'll be fine.
我从来没见过他们
I've never seen either of them.
你说昨天有两个客人取消预约
You told me you had two cancellations yesterday.
-也就是说有两个人没来 -好
-Meaning two people didn't show up. -Okay.
我和某人通过电♥话♥
I talked to some guy on the phone.
他想把他和他妹妹送走
He wanted transport for him and his sister.
-他怎么找到你 -怎么找你
-How did he get to you? -How does anyone?
-一定有人把我推荐给他的 -谁
-Someone must've told him about me. -Who?
-我怎么知道 -你满嘴谎话
-How should I know? -You're full of shit!
你会问所有人他们是怎么找到你的
You ask everyone how they found you.
他看起来不像个坏孩子
He doesn't look like a bad kid.
可怜的家伙 他能做什么坏事呢
Poor guy. What could he possibly have done?
不关你的事 你只要告诉我们 谁为他们做了担♥保♥
None of your business. Just tell us who vouched for them.
喂 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
-你到底回不回家 -稍后回
-Are you coming home or not? -Later.
你在做什么 可能是在保护 你的主人默罕马迪
What are you doing? Probably protecting Mohammadi, your master.
纳希德
Nahid.
大摇大摆走进我们家 就像是他的地盘
Walking in here like he owns the place.
他还指望我讨好他
And he expects me to kiss his feet!
伊朗最有权势的人来到我家
The most powerful man in Iran came to my home
要求我回去工作
and demanded that I go back to work.
伊朗最有权势的人
The most powerful man in Iran.
请别挑起争吵
Don't start. Please.
他在的时候你怎么什么都不说
Why didn't you say anything when he was here?
他只是吹个口哨 你就夹着尾巴跑回去了
He just whistles and you come running back with your tail between your legs!
够了
Enough!
我挂电♥话♥了
I'm hanging up now.
等我回家再谈 听见了吗
We'll talk when I get home. You hear me?
阿齐兹 这不是你第一次来 你知道这里的规矩
Azizi, this isn't your first time. You know how this works.
说出秘密 你就能回到自己的摊位去
Spill the beans and you can go back to your stand.
但你知道如果你不合作会发生什么
But you know what happens if you don't cooperate.
你老婆怎么样 她离开你是不是不适应
How's your wife? She having trouble with the remote?
人♥渣♥ 你以为你在跟谁说话
Who do you think you're talking to, you scum?
-你竟敢提到我老婆 -但我什么也没说
-You dare mention my wife? -But I didn't say anything.
告诉我你都知道什么
Tell me what you know!
-开个玩笑 -玩笑
-I was just joking! -Joking?
告诉我 谁为他们担♥保♥ 是谁
Tell me. Who vouched for them? Who was it?
谁 走开
Who? Out of my way!
快说 不然我一枪毙了你 说话
Start talking or I put a bullet in your head! Talk!
巴巴克…巴巴克马利基
Babak. Babak. Babak Maleki.
一个毒贩
A drug dealer.
别告诉他你是从我这知道他名字的
Don't tell him you got his name from me.
把他带出去
Get him out of here.
嘿 瓦希德 怎么了
Hey, Vahid. What's up?
你那该死的送货员把一切都告诉我了
Your goddamn delivery boy told me everything.
什么送货员
What delivery boy?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这样真的能勾起你的欲望
This really does it for you?
也许吧
Maybe.
(纳希德来电)
NAHID
(未接来电)
PHONE MISSED CALL
我刚开始做这行时一切都很难
When I was just starting out with the service, things were rough.
我夜里会感到恐慌
I'd get panic attacks at night.
最后 我打电♥话♥给医疗服务部门
Eventually, I called health services,
他们把我转到心理健康诊所
and they referred me to a mental health clinic.
给我找个人倾诉
Someone to talk to.
算了吧 阿里
Forget it, Ali.
算了吧
Forget it.
我甚至不能谈这个
I can't even talk about this.
我指的是纳希德夫人 不是你
I meant for Mrs. Nahid, not for you.
你想回家就回家吧
Go home if you'd like.
我去见巴巴克
I'll go see Babak.
如果有任何消息 我会通知你
If there's any news, I'll keep you posted.
谢谢你 阿里
Thank you, Ali.
瓦希德
Vahid?
他应该一小时后才来的
He's not supposed to be here for an hour.
趁我还没把门撞开 快开门
Open the door before I break it down.
巴巴克
Babak.
瓦希德说你去了他那里 快开门 不然我就撞门了
Vahid said you were there. Open the door before I break it down!
我会惊动你所有的邻居 听见没
I'll have all the neighbors running up here, you hear?
巴巴克 怎么了
What is it, Babak?
这地方不错啊
Nice place.
看来你赚了不少钱
Making good money, I see.
没有 你开玩笑吗
No. Are you kidding?
这里是我一个朋友的公♥寓♥ 他让我帮他看家
It's a friend's apartment. He asked me to house-sit.
你可真是个好朋友
You're such a good friend.
帮忙看家
House-sitting.
巴巴克 你怎么了
What's the matter with you, Babak?
迈赫迪 我不知道 不如你告诉我
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表