剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
I learned from the best.
好吧
Right.
如果你想跟我学
If you want to learn from me,
就学好的地方
learn the good things.
而不是那些让我惹麻烦的坏毛病
Not the stuff that gets me in trouble.
明白吗
You follow?
在我看来都一样
Seems to me they're the same.
我很高兴我哥哥同意来这里
I'm so happy my brother agreed to come here.
裴曼 真的谢谢你
Thank you, Peyman, really.
也许我可以给你做顿晚饭什么的
Maybe I can make you dinner or something?
也许明晚
Maybe tomorrow night?
明天 我很愿意
Tomorrow. I'd love to…
但是
But?
我妈妈明晚要给我办个 欢迎我从美国回来的派对
My mother's throwing this party for me, like a homecoming from America.
同时也弥补她错过了我三个生日
And making up for the three birthdays
错过了把我喂到撑死的机会
where she missed the chance to feed me to death.
好吧
Okay.
但也许你可以来
But maybe you could come.
你是要带我见家人吗
Are you asking me to meet your family?
现在我不确定了
I don't know now.
你这么一说让我很有压力
You're making it sound stressful.
我愿意去
I'd love to come.
缝了几针 但骨头没断 感谢上帝
I got a couple of stitches, but nothing's broken. Thank God.
兄弟 谢谢 你救了我
Thank you, man. You really saved me.
我很高兴能帮上忙 走吧 我送你们回家
Happy to help. Come on. I'll take you guys home.
不用了 谢谢 你为我们做的已经够多了
No, thank you. You've done enough for us.
别说傻话
Don't be silly.
没关系 我已经叫了德士 真的 你做的够多了
It's fine. I already called a cab. Really, you've done enough.
好吧 那如你所愿
Okay, have it your way.
我去感谢一下医生
I'll go thank the doctor.
那明天见
Tomorrow, then?
明天见
Tomorrow.
该死
Fuck.
真不敢相信你还挺喜欢这么做
I can't believe you're actually into that.
他像买♥♥地毯一样对待你
Handling you like he's buying a fucking rug.
这是我工作的一部分 你知道这是假的
It's part of my job. You know it's not real.
对 也许所有都是假的
Yeah, maybe nothing is real.
也许你也在利用我 就像你利用裴曼一样
Maybe you're using me, same way you're using Peyman.
-我在做该做的事 -很有说服力
-I'm doing what needs to be done! -You're really selling it!
就像你被捕时我所做的一样
Just as I did when you were under arrest.
你在说什么啊
What the fuck are you talking about?
我去找瓦希德时 把整个任务都置于危险而不顾
I put the whole mission at risk when I went to Vahid.
如果我必须和他上♥床♥才能把你救出来
If I had to sleep with him to get you out of there,
我会那么做
that's what I would have done.
你这是在安慰我吗
Is that supposed to make me feel good?
-你到底在想什么 -我们有机会
-What in hell were you thinking? -We had an opportunity.
你接到了直接命令 那就是和阿米尔一起撤离
You had a direct order to evacuate with Amir!
对 但他还活着
Yeah, but he is still alive.
这无关紧要 你接到了命令
That is irrelevant. You had an order.
任务结束了 你们今天必须离开德黑兰
It's over. You're to leave Tehran today.
不 我们不走
No, we're not.
你说什么
Excuse me?
裴曼邀请我明天去参加他家的派对
Peyman invited me to a party with his family tomorrow.
那又怎样
And?
还要解释给你听
You need more than that?
这是杀死默罕马迪的又一次机会
It's another chance to kill Mohammadi.
你觉得为什么 法拉兹没有逮捕你或杀了你
Why do you think Faraz didn't arrest or kill you?
为了救你 我不惜暴露自己的身份
I had to burn myself to save you.
过了今天 我就再也不能回伊朗了
I will never be able to come back to Iran after today.
所以我们要确保你不会白白暴露自己
So let's make sure it wasn't for nothing.
你不可能活着离开那里
You'd never get out of there alive.
这是我的选择
It's my choice.
这将是最高安全级别
It will be maximum security.
有几十个塞帕特工
Dozens of Sepah agents.
他们中任何人都可能认出你
Any of them could recognize you.
我知道这次任务的风险
I know the risks.
这是一个巨大的机会 我们可以做到
That's a huge opportunity. We can do this.
如果没有足够的准备时间 这个计划可能会失败
Without sufficient time to prepare, this plan could fail
然后我们整个间谍网络都会暴露 那样的话 我们将倒♥退♥好几年
and expose our entire network. It would set us back years.
如果失败的话
If it fails.
但如果我们成功了 那就另当别论了
But if we succeed, then it's a very different story.
就算我们把她弄进去了
Even if we managed to get her inside,
塞帕特工绝不会让她有机会接近他
Sepah would never let her get near him.
你必须接受背景调查 审讯
You'd have to undergo background checks, interrogation.
这不可能在一夜之间实现
It is not anything that can happen overnight.
那我们就想想办法
So let's think of something.
否则我们为什么在这浪费时间
Otherwise, what are we doing here?
法拉兹 你是怎么了
Faraz, what's wrong with you?
没关系 没事的
It's fine. It's nothing.
只是感冒而已
It's just a cold.
法拉兹 这不是感冒 请告诉我真♥相♥
This is not a cold, Faraz. Please tell me the truth.
我的纳希德
My Nahid,
如果我的人生能重来的话
if I could live my life over again…
我绝不会加入卫队
I wouldn't have joined the Guards.
我会和父亲待在鞋店里
I would have stayed at the shoe store with my father.
过正常人的生活
And lived a normal life.
和你一起
With you.
我唯一想要的就是和你在一起
The only thing I ever wanted was to be with you.
纳希德 我为所有的事感到抱歉
I'm sorry for everything, Nahid.
所有的事
For everything.
你有什么事瞒着我
What are you hiding from me?
法拉兹 我们经历了这么多
Faraz, after everything we've been through,
你不该这样对我
you owe me better than that.
请告诉我真♥相♥
Please tell me the truth.
真♥相♥可能会伤人
The truth might hurt.
没有什么比被蒙在鼓里更伤人的了
Nothing could hurt worse than being kept in the dark.
我知道他们给我下了毒
I know they've poisoned me.
他们 “他们”是谁
They? Who's "they"?
摩萨德特工 他们来这里了
The Mossad. They're here.
马里安
Marjan?
她是摩萨德特工
She's a Mossad agent.
我的纳希德 你是个坚强的女人
My Nahid, you're a strong woman.
我知道没有我你也能过得很好
I know you'll do fine without me.
甚至比…
Even better than…
和我在一起还好
you did with me.
法拉兹…
Faraz? Faraz.
法拉兹
Faraz…
法拉兹…
Faraz? Faraz…
法拉兹…
Faraz. Faraz.
法拉兹 我该怎么办
Faraz, what am I going to do?
你这个虚伪的妓♥女♥ 凶手 给我滚出去
You hypocrite whore. Murderer. Get the hell out of here!
我能救他
I can save him.
如果一小时内给他注射解药 他就能得救
He can be saved if he gets the antidote within the hour.
那请你救他 他就在床上
Then please do it. He's right here in bed.
我很高兴看到你想清楚了
I'm glad to see you're thinking clearly.
-这多亏了你 -也许吧
-Thanks to you. -Perhaps.
但发生这种事绝不是我的本意
But I never intended for this to happen.
别再说谎了 你想要什么
Enough with the lies! What do you want?
法拉兹活着比死了对我更有用
Faraz is more useful to me alive than dead.
终于说了句真心话
Finally, some truth.
但你要明白 如果要我给他注射解药
But you must understand, if I give him this injection,
我们期待他做的就不仅仅是 保持沉默这么简单了
we'll expect more from him than just silence.
-你要什么 -积极配合我们
-What? -Active cooperation.
我做不到
I can't do that.
替他做这样的决定
Decide a thing like that for him.
你不是替他做决定 而是为你自己做决定
You're not deciding for him. You're deciding for yourself.
如果我答应了
If I do this,
那只是为了能和我丈夫手牵手 等待你被绞死的那一天
it's only so I can wait hand-in-hand with my husband for the day you hang.
相信我 那一天终将到来
And believe me, that day will come.
那么 你的决定是什么 答应还是拒绝
So… what's it to be? Yes or no?
欢迎回来
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表