剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
Thank you.
安萨里女士 我还要查一下你的包
Ms. Ansari, I need to check your purse too.
你说什么
Excuse me?
希纳 别紧张 她已经被批准进入了
Sina, cool it, huh? She's already approved.
你不想明天被调去阿富汗边境 对吧
You don't want to find yourself on the Afghan border tomorrow, now do you?
不想 先生 进去吧 祝你们有愉快的一天
No, sir. Go ahead. You have a good day, now.
再见 谢谢
Bye. Thank you.
这是什么
What is that?
我简直不敢相信
I don't believe it.
怎么了
What?
他又改装了一辆车
He built another car.
天啊
Oh, man.
和这个比起来 贝蒂就像一头在拉冰激凌车的驴
Compared to this, Betty's like a donkey pulling a faloodeh cart.
他会在赛车比赛中完全碾压我
He's gonna smoke me in this!
裴曼 亲爱的小子
Peyman? My dear boy!
他们告诉我你来了
They told me you were here.
亲爱的 见到你真好
I'm so happy to see you, darling.
也很高兴见到你 我是法特梅
Nice to meet you too. I'm Fatemeh.
女士 很高兴见到你 我是莱拉
Nice to meet you, ma'am. I'm Leyla.
-也许伊朗对你不赖 -妈
-Maybe Iran isn't so bad to you after all. -Mom.
但这是什么 爸爸从没提过新车的事
But what's this? Dad didn't say anything about a new car.
他一直在疯狂改装这辆车
He's been working on it like crazy.
那男人完全爱上了这车 一有机会就开
The man's in love. He drives it every chance he gets.
看看他们把时间都花在什么无聊的事情上
See the nonsense they spend their time on?
进来吧 我们去跟宾客们好好打个招呼
Come. Let's go and say a proper hello to our guests.
快点
Hurry.
跟上
Come on.
裴曼 大家都迫不及待想见你
Everyone's dying to see you, Peyman.
帮我个忙 尽量记住所有人的名字
So do me a favor and try not to forget anyone's name.
这房♥子真漂亮
What a beautiful home.
这个设计简直令人惊叹
The design is just stunning.
你很有眼光
You have a fine eye for these things.
你的姨妈们在那边
Your aunts are over there.
-好 -嗨
-Yes. -Hello.
裴曼 你来了 快过来拥抱一下姨妈 欢迎回国
Here you are, Peyman! Come hug your auntie. Welcome back.
-裴曼 你好吗 -姨妈 这是我朋友莱拉
-Peyman, how are you doing? -Auntie, this my friend Leyla.
-你好 -莱拉 这是我姨妈佐雷
-Hello. -Leyla, this is my aunt Zohreh.
一个“朋友” 你好吗
Oh, a "friend." Hi. How are you?
你是一个与众不同的女孩
You are an exceptional girl.
-莱拉小姐 -很高兴认识你
-Ms. Leyla. -Nice to meet you.
你好啊 亲爱的 欢迎
Hello, my dear. Welcome.
请不要拘束
Please, make yourself at home.
到了 将军到了
He's here. The General is here.
如果保镖允许的话 我要去和卡西姆打个招呼
I'm going to go say hello to Qasem if the bodyguards let me.
出问题了
We have a problem.
默罕马迪不会开贝蒂 他打造了一辆新的漂移车
Mohammadi isn't driving Betty. He built a new drift car.
该死的默罕马迪
Fuck you, Mohammadi.
好吧 听着 好消息是
Okay. Look, the good thing is,
所有这类车原型都是常见日本车型
all these cars are based on common Japanese models.
所以应该可以把黑客装置装到新车上
So there shouldn't be a problem attaching the leech to the car,
尤其是在我做了修改之后
especially after the modifications I made.
你到车旁边 给我发一张格栅的照片
Send me a picture of the grille when you get there.
我现在就过去
I'm on my way.
收到 算我们走运 这辆车安装起来更容易
Got it. We're in luck. It's a much easier installation.
-联上网了吗 -搜索中
-Is it online? -Searching.
小心点开那车
Careful with the car.
-米拉德 -还在搜索中
-Milad? -Still searching.
过来…
Come, come.
你开那辆
You take that one.
太好了
Oh, great.
你们可以帮我
You guys can help me.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我来的路上把耳环弄丢了 和这个一模一样的
I lost my earring on the way up here. It looks just like this one.
一定是掉在车里了
It must have fallen in the car.
你在哪弄丢的
Where did you lose it?
就在这附近
It's somewhere around here.
我什么也没看到
I don't see anything.
搞定…我拿到了它的IP地址
We're good. We're good. I've got the IP.
连接似乎挺稳定
Connection seems stable.
不在这里
It's not here…
谁知道她把耳环掉在哪里了
Who knows where she's dropped it.
这是什么
What's this?
找到了
I found it.
太棒了 你们真的救了我
Way to go! You guys really saved me.
不客气
You're welcome.
太感谢了
Thanks a lot.
把这个拿出去
Take this outside.
莱拉 亲爱的
Leyla, dear.
你在这里呢 我到处找你
There you are! I was looking for you.
他终于回家了 真是太好了
It's so good to finally have him back home.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
你和你妈妈亲近吗
Are you and your mother close?
我们非常亲近 我很想她
Very close. I miss her.
她住在卡塔尔
She lives in Qatar.
我很高兴裴曼邀请你来
I'm glad Peyman invited you.
他很兴奋能来这里
He was so excited to come up here.
听到你这么说我好开心
I'm happy to hear that.
不知道他有没有告诉你
I don't know if he told you,
但他对回伊朗并不是很兴奋
but he wasn't exactly thrilled about coming back to Iran.
我想他会慢慢适应的
I think he'll find his way.
裴曼是个善良 聪明的男孩
Peyman's a kind, smart boy.
他找到了你
He found you.
这是个好的开始
That's a good start.
很高兴你能这么说
Nice of you to say.
我们出去吧
Shall we go outside?
我马上就来
I'll be right there.
洗手间在哪里
Where's the restroom?
请大家注意听我说
If I could have your attention, please.
我们很高兴大家今天能来
We're very happy to have you all with us
庆祝犬子裴曼回家
to celebrate the return of our son, Peyman,
欢迎他回到自己的祖国
and welcome him back to our homeland.
裴曼 小子 过来
Peyman, my boy, come here.
裴曼在国外事业有成
Peyman was doing very well for himself abroad,
但他做了一个爱国的决定 回家 与家人一起
but he made the patriotic decision to come home, stand by his family,
为革命事业做出自己的贡献
and do his part to serve the revolution.
他这一代人是我们的未来
His generation is our future.
但我们这些老家伙暂时还不会退休
But us old folks aren't going anywhere just yet.
事实上 由于国家事务紧急 我不得不简短发言
In fact, due to pressing matters of state, I have to keep this speech short.
但我相信你们都不会介意的
But I'm sure none of you will mind.
我家裴曼从小就对车很着迷
Ever since my Peyman was a boy, he's been crazy about cars.
你们都知道
And you all know
这是遗传了谁
where he gets it.
把车开过来
Bring them.
我们改装的汽车速度快 马力大
The cars we build are exceptionally fast and powerful,
这是本土智慧的证明
a testament to homegrown ingenuity.
你们中有些人认识贝蒂
Some of you know Betty.
但今天有位新成员
But we've got something new here.
它叫沙赫扎德
Her name is Shahrzad.
裴曼 你觉得呢
What do you think, Peyman?
你开这辆车会完胜我
That you're going to kick my ass with that car.
但是 儿子
But, Son…
这是你的车
this is your car.
什么
What?
所以如果这次你再输给我 就没任何借口了
So this time, you won't have any excuses for losing to me!
我爱你 谢谢
I love you. Thank you.
那边的朋友将发射一架无人机
Our friends here are going to launch a drone,
是我们自己的军事工业制♥造♥的
made by our own military industry,
你们都可以在这个屏幕上 实时看到我们的赛况
so you can all watch us on this screen in real time.
那我们开始吧
Let's get started!
有问题了
We have a problem.
如果你是说那架无人机 那不是问题
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表