剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
长官 名单上没有她的名字
Sir, her name's not on the list.
没关系
It's fine.
安莎莉女士 抱歉耽误您的时间了
Ms. Ansari, sorry for the delay.
请进吧
Go ahead.
尤利娅 她不接电♥话♥
Yulia, she is not answering me.
阿米尔 你搞什么
Amir, what the fuck is wrong with you?
-你在做什么 -闭嘴
-What the hell are you doing? -Shut up.
-喂 -你一定是老糊涂了
-Hello? -You must be going senile.
你肯定知道你逃不掉的
You must have known you'd never get away with this.
这么做是对的
It was the right thing to do.
我来告诉你什么是对的
Let me tell you the right thing.
你会进去里面
You're going to go in there.
你就算揪着她的头发也得把她给我拉出来
And you're going to pull her out by her fucking hair if you have to,
否则15分钟内你们都会死
or you will all be dead within the next 15 minutes.
马里安 别考验我的耐心
Don't test me, Marjan.
我给你这个机会是因为我们过去的交情
I'm only giving you this possibility because of our history.
否则你早就被关进赛帕酷刑牢房♥里了
Otherwise, you'd already be in a Sepah torture cell.
马里安 相信我 死亡只是开始
Believe me, Marjan. Death is just the beginning.
我会确保伊朗的每个孩子 都知道蒙塔泽米这个名字
I will make sure every child in Iran knows the name Montazemi.
你亲爱的丈夫虽然死了 但还是会变成伊朗史上最臭名昭著的叛徒
Your precious husband's legacy will be as the most famous traitor in Iran's history.
现在就收手 那也许
Stop this now, and maybe,
也许我们会让你活着离开伊朗
maybe we will let you leave Iran alive.
你来这做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
别跟我说话
Don't even talk to me.
你令我和最好的朋友分道扬镳
You drove me and my best friend apart.
是你自找的
You brought it on yourself.
因为你 我连和他说再见的机会都没有
I never had the chance to say goodbye to him because of you.
下次要是有女人不想要你 别去威胁她
Next time a woman doesn't want you, try not threatening her.
那样的话 也许那些有品位的人 不会和你断交
Then maybe people who have some class won't cut you out of their lives.
是 有品位的人
Yeah. People who have some class.
不如你告诉我 为什么一群卫队的特工总是在找你
How about you tell me why a parade of Guard agents is always looking for you?
好了 我听够你的废话了
Okay. I've heard enough nonsense.
莱拉 亲爱的 谢谢你能来 法特梅想见你
Leyla, my dear, thank you for coming. Fatemeh wants to see you.
请跟我来
Come, please.
亲爱的孩子
My dear child.
谢谢你能来 我知道你对他有多重要
Thank you for coming. I know how much you meant to him.
我和你共同悲痛
I share in your sorrow.
愿你永远不再悲伤
May you never know grief again.
-法拉兹 -怎么了
-Faraz. -What is it?
法证科在车的残骸里发现了一样东西
Forensics found something in the wreckage.
什么东西
What?
一个不应该出现在车里的组件
A component that's not supposed to be there.
他们无法识别技术
They can't identify the tech.
我们有一位工程专家正在进行分♥析♥
We have an engineering specialist trying to figure it out.
知道是什么了吗
Any idea what it is?
你说呢 你才是摩萨德问题的专家
You tell me. You're the expert on everything about Mossad.
他们是这一切的幕后黑手
They're behind all of this.
检查站那边需要我 我得走了
They need me at the checkpoint. I have to go.
你好
Hello.
怎么了
Yes?
蒙塔泽米女士没被邀请 但她坚持要和你聊聊
Mrs. Montazemi is not invited, but she insists on talking to you.
好的 我来处理
Okay. I'll take care of it.
你好 蒙塔泽米女士
Hello, Mrs. Montazemi.
很高兴在这里见到你
It's good to see you here.
请进来吧 跟我来
Please, come in. Follow me.
你是不是疯了
Are you out of your fucking mind?
抱歉 但我得进去
I'm sorry, but I need to get in there.
这是不可能的
That's impossible!
我的上级很担心
My superiors are concerned.
他们想让我陪在她身边 确保她能正常执行任务
They want me to stay by her side to make sure she functions properly.
如果她失败 你就杀了她
So if she fails, you kill her.
我是来确保事情不会发展到那种地步的
I'm here to make sure it doesn't come to that.
法拉兹 此事事关重大 我们不能冒险
Faraz, there's too much on the line. We can't take chances.
我没办法把你弄进去
There's no way to get you in there.
你妻子患有社交焦虑症 而我是她的治疗师
Your wife suffers from social anxiety. I am her therapist.
在这种情况下 由我陪着她是完全合理的
It's perfectly reasonable for me to escort her under the circumstances.
你可以很容易地解释为什么要让我进去
You can easily explain why I need to be there.
我知道这要求很过分
I know it's a lot to ask,
一切都看今天了
but everything depends on it.
纳希德
Nahid.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你还好吗
How are you?
对我来说太早了
It's too soon for me.
我刚和他母亲法特梅在一起
I was with Fatemeh, his mother.
不管我多想说点什么
No matter how much I tried to say something,
去安慰她
to comfort her…
我一个字也说不出来
I couldn't manage one word.
这是很自然的
It's natural.
天啊 我为什么要跟你说话
God, what am I doing talking to you?
上帝帮助我们
Lord, help us.
你是法医吗
You with forensic medicine?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你把死者的私人物品带来了吗
Did you bring the deceased's personal effects?
带来了
Yes.
-让我看看 -给
-Let me see. -Here you go.
就这些吗
Is this all you found?
他们就给了我们这些
It's all they gave us.
很好
Very well.
我看着你 就会想到他本可以拥有的未来
I look at you, and I think of the future he could have had.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
愿上帝赐予你力量
May God give you strength.
这几天和你在一起
These last few days with you…
你让他很开心
You made him happy.
将军 他们把死者的尸体带来了
General, they brought the body of the deceased…
这一切都与你有关
You're connected to all this.
别碰我
Don't you touch me.
你很可疑
There's something fishy about you.
自从你走进我们的生活 灾难就一直在我们身上发生
Ever since you came into our lives, calamities have been happening to us.
-请跟我们走 -什么
-Come with us, please. -What?
还有你 女士 请安静地跟我们走
You too, ma'am. Please, come with us quietly.
-先生 跟我们走 -我
-Sir, come with us. -Me?
先生 我需要你安静地跟我们走
Sir, I need you to come with us quietly.
女士 你可以回去了
Ma'am, you can go back inside.
这算什么 开玩笑吗为什么
What is this, a joke? What for?
我们会再见面的 我可以向你保证
We'll meet again. I can promise you that!
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off me!
-你进来干什么 -任务取消了 我们必须撤离
-What are you doing here? -The mission's off. We have to evacuate.
我们没时间了 就这样了
We don't have time for this. This is it.
我们从没有得到特拉维夫的许可 尤利娅从未批准过
We never had permission from Tel Aviv. Yulia never approved it.
我觉得她错了 所以我撒了谎
I think she's wrong, so I lied.
但任务结束了
But it's over.
我们必须立刻离开
We need to get out. Now.
他们有什么筹码
What's their leverage?
阿米尔在车里拿枪指着米拉德
Amir is in the car with a gun to Milad.
如果我们五分钟内不出去 他就死定了 接下来就是我们
If we're not out in five minutes, he's dead, and we're next.
她威胁说要把我们交给卫队
She threatened to give us to the Guard.
法拉兹怎么办
What about Faraz?
他们想让你用毒药杀死他
They want you to kill him with the poison.
塔玛 看着我
Tamar, look at me.
把香水放在桌子上
Put the perfume on the table.
快点
Do it.
你是对的
You were right.
他们临阵退缩了
They got cold feet.
你听到了没有
Did you hear me?
听到了
I heard you.
所以你打算怎么做
So what do you have in mind?
我们采取备用计划
We're going for plan B.
请出去吧
Leave us, please.
我想和我儿子单独待一会儿
I want to be alone with my son.
儿子
My son…
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表