剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
我亲爱的儿子
My beloved son…
我的灵魂…请原谅我
My soul… Forgive me.
没有你 我一无所有
Without you, I have nothing.
没有你 我一无所有
Without you, I am nothing.
儿子 请你原谅我
Forgive me, my son.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我找不到法拉兹
I can't find Faraz.
我觉得不舒服 要晕过去了
I don't feel well. I'm going to pass out.
来坐下
Come sit.
我告诉过他
I told him.
我告诉过他我承受不了
I told him it was too much for me.
深呼吸 你能做到的
Just breathe. You can do this.
我做不到
I can't.
你到底去哪儿了
Where the hell did you wander off to?
什么
What?
这是什么
What's that?
死者的私人物品
The deceased's personal effects.
给我吧
Let me have them.
为什么
Why?
我想把它们交给将军 给我吧
I want to give them to the General. Let me have them.
我正要去交给他
I was just heading there.
我说了我会处理的 快给我
I said I'll take care of it. Give them to me.
法拉兹 这不是你这个级别的人该做的事
It's above your rank, Faraz.
除非你有事瞒着我
Unless you're keeping something from me?
给你
Here you go.
听着 马上去找阿里和贾瓦德
Listen, go to Ali and Javad right now.
查明他们在做什么 为什么迟到
Find out what they're doing and why they're late.
深呼吸 好吗
Breathe. Okay?
-这有什么好处 -什么
-What good is any of it? -What?
谎言和这种毫无意义的死亡
The lies. This senseless death.
-你需要… -法拉兹 去找法拉兹
-You need-- -Faraz. Find Faraz.
-不要… -法拉兹…
-No-- -Faraz! Faraz!
进来 我要你坐下
Come in. I want you to sit down.
好了 坐下
All right. Sit down.
-没事了 好了 -谢谢
-It's okay. All right. -Thank you.
现在试着放松
Now just try to relax.
谢谢
Thank you.
还记得我们一起做的呼吸练习吗
Remember the breathing exercises we did together?
你做了什么
What have you done?
马里安 深呼吸
Breathe, Marjan.
深呼吸
Breathe.
长官 抱歉 我知道现在不是时候
Sir, excuse me. I know it's a bad time.
我想你会希望尽快知道
I thought you'd want to know as soon as possible.
知道什么
Know what?
法证科发现了个装置
Forensics found something.
这似乎是一个用来远程控制汽车的装置
It appears to be a device used to take control of a car remotely.
锡安主义者使用的一种装置
A device the Zionists use.
我们确定这就是为什么裴曼的车…
We're certain that was why Peyman's car--
我们还不知道具体的手段 但我们确定这就是事故原因
We still don't know how exactly, but we're sure that was the cause.
你是说那些畜生杀了我儿子
You mean those animals killed my son?
看来是这样 长官
So it would appear, sir.
混♥蛋♥ 畜生 这帮无♥耻♥之徒
Bastards, cuckolds. They have no honor!
你是我的证人
You are my witness.
你们两个都是我的证人
You are both my witnesses.
我以我的名誉起誓
I'm making a vow, upon my honor,
我必毁了他们
that I will destroy them!
是裴曼的手♥机♥
It's Peyman's phone.
法特梅
Fatemeh?
亲爱的 怎么了
Darling? What are you doing?
我不是你亲爱的
I'm not your darling.
你是谁
Who are you?
还记得我的姨妈阿蕾祖吗
My aunt Arezoo, remember her?
她向你问好
She sends her regards.
天啊 怎么回事
My God, what happened?
里面到底怎么回事塔玛在哪里
What the hell is going on there? Where's Tamar?
默罕马迪家发生爆♥炸♥ 目前我们只知道这些
An explosion at Mohammadi's house. That's all we know at the moment.
马里安呢
What about Marjan?
法拉兹
Faraz!
法拉兹
Faraz!
-结束了 -亲爱的
-It's over. -My love.
都结束了…
It's over. It's over.
亲爱的 结束了
It's over, my darling.
尽快给我接通马里安
Get me Marjan, ASAP!
你确定是这里吗
Are you sure this is the place?
是的
Yeah.
顶层应该有辆给我们准备的银色车
There's supposed to be a silver car waiting for us at the top.
钥匙应该在左前轮上
The keys should be on the front left wheel.
-我去拿东西 -好
-I'll get our stuff. -Okay.
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表