剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
If you're talking about that drone, it's not an issue.
我锁定了它的信♥号♥♥ 我能看到它看到的一切
I've locked onto its signal. I can see everything it sees.
他们换车了
They swapped cars.
默罕马迪还是开贝蒂
Mohammadi's driving Betty after all.
小心点
Take care of yourself.
好了吗 我们开始吧
Well? Let's go!
来了
I'm coming.
打给马里安
Call Marjan.
这对我们意味着什么
What does it mean for us?
意味着我们无法控制默罕马迪的车
It means we can't control Mohammadi's car.
好了 听着
Okay, look.
我把无人机的信♥号♥♥发过去
I'm patching the drone in.
车开动了
The cars are off.
有人有主意吗 现在要打破常规思维方式了
Ideas, anyone? Now it's time to think outside the box.
我有办法了
I got it…
我可以操控裴曼的车撞他 把他撞下悬崖
I could use Peyman's car to ram him and push him over the edge.
什么
What?
米拉德 你疯了吗
Milad, are you crazy?
米拉德 别那么做
Don't do it, Milad.
-尤利娅 你听见了吗 -是的
-Yulia, do you copy that? -Yes.
米拉德 别那么做
Milad, don't do it.
风险太高 成功几率很低
The stakes are too high, and the chances are very low.
-到底怎样 -米拉德
-What's the call? -Milad,
你有信心成功吗
are you confident that you can pull this off?
米拉德 我求你别这么做
Milad, I'm asking you please not to do this.
你知道这个系统不是为这个设计的 你会白白杀了裴曼
You know the system is not designed for that. You'll kill Peyman for nothing.
-米拉德 你有信心… -对
-Milad? Are you confident-- -Yes.
对…我有信心
Yes. Yes, I'm confident.
米拉德 我不会让这种事发生的
Milad, I won't let this happen.
马里安 你觉得呢
Marjan, what do you think?
我们再也没有这样的机会了
We'll never get another chance like this.
好吧 动手吧
Okay. Go ahead.
米拉德 听到了吗
Milad, did you copy that?
是 我开始了
Yeah, I'm doing it.
米拉德 听我说
Milad, listen to me.
听我说 我在和你说话
Listen to me. I'm talking to you.
不要这…
Don't act--
你听见我说话了吗
Do you hear me?
(刹车已失效 等待中)
好了
Here we go.
该死
Fuck!
我没撞上默罕马迪 我会试着在下个弯道把他撞下去
I missed Mohammadi. I'm trying to push him in the next curve.
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表