剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
(本剧所有角色和情节纯属虚构)
(如与实际事件 或在世 已故人物有任何相似之处)
(纯属巧合)
(德黑兰 艾文监狱)
(德黑兰 阿扬德根医院)
嘿
Hey!
你给我注射什么
What is that?
这对你有好处
It's good for you.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
四
Four.
五
Five.
六
Six.
七
Seven.
八
Eight.
九
Nine.
十
Ten.
你去哪了 我打电♥话♥给你了
Where were you? I called.
我去给咱们弄点吃的
I just went to get us some food.
你就该叫醒我 我会去弄的
You should've just woken me up. I would've gone.
我都快疯了
I was going crazy.
我已经好几天没出门了
I haven't been outside for days.
没人看见我
No one saw me.
好 但我们不能冒这样的风险 好吗
Yes, but we can't take risks like that, okay?
我们就快成功了
We're this close.
你这话都说了两个月了
You've been saying that for two months.
像我们这样东躲西♥藏♥的 很难拿到钱 明白吗
Well, it's not that easy to get the money when you're under the radar like us. Okay?
你还有别的办法把我们弄出去吗
Do you have another way to get us out of here?
没有
No.
但是
But…
答应我你今天会格外小心
Just promise me you'll be extra careful today.
是 当然了 一直都会
Yeah, of course. Always.
好的
Okay.
试着想象一下 好吗
Just imagine it. Okay?
很快我们就要去温哥华了 就你和我两个人
Soon we'll be on our way to Vancouver. Just you and me.
还有那些树和湖
And the trees, the lakes.
会有条件好而简单的编程工作 和属于我们的公♥寓♥
Nice, easy coding jobs. An apartment of ourselves.
我会搞定这些
I got this.
我知道
I know.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哪都别去 在这待着
Please don't go anywhere.
我还能去哪呢
Where would I go?
-喂 -你好
-Hello. -Hello.
请问是哪位
Who's this?
我是巴巴克的朋友 几天前去见你的那个
Babak's friend. I went to see you a few days ago.
你今晚应该来接我和我妹妹的
You were supposed to pick me and my sister up tonight.
不 亲爱的 你还没给钱呢
No, sweetheart. You haven't paid yet.
你要明白 我不会免费送人过去的
Get this through your head, I don't take anyone across for free.
明白了吗 你必须付钱
Got that? You have to pay.
我几小时后就给你钱
I'll pay you in a few hours.
我去兜一圈然后去见你
I'll go on a drive and come see you.
你最晚中午就能拿到钱
You'll get the money by noon at the latest.
-你还在那个摊位吧 -对 我总在这里
-You're at the stand, right? -Yes, I'm always here.
-谢谢 -没问题
-Thank you. -Sure thing.
小子 去拿两杯茶来
Go, boy, get two cups of tea.
(“革命的愿景)
"VISION OF THE REVOLUTION:
(英勇的将军 革命卫队司令”)
HEROIC GENERAL, COMMANDER OF THE REVOLUTIONARY GUARD"
(“可能很快就会得到)
"MIGHT SOON RECEIVE A PARDON
(来自伟大革命事业领袖的赦免”)
FROM THE MIGHTY LEADER OF THE REVOLUTION"
塔玛 你准备好了吗
Tamar, are you ready?
“默罕马迪将军 我们恳求你帮我们这个忙
"General Mohammadi, we beg of you to do us this kindness.
请建议最高领袖赦免我们
Please recommend that the supreme leader pardon us.
如果我们能作为国家忠诚的臣民度过余生
We would be eternally grateful if we could live out the rest of our lives
我们将永远心存感激
as loyal subjects of the state.
心存感激的阿蕾祖敬上”
Respectfully and gratefully, Arezoo Raisi."
非常好
Excellent.
你觉得我们有机会被赦免吗
You think we have a chance?
我认为他会为你说情 我们必须心怀希望
I think he'll recommend you. We must hope.
他知道我们什么都不会做
He knows we wouldn't have done anything.
他知道那是我侄女
He knows she's my niece.
他知道
He knows.
探访时间结束 起来
Visiting time is over. Get up!
阿蕾祖 坚强点
Be strong, Arezoo.
相信上帝
Trust in God.
尤利娅 塔玛准备好了
Yulia, Tamar is ready.
好 请让她接电♥话♥
Okay. Put her on, please.
塔玛 请坐
Sit down, Tamar.
你好 塔玛 很高兴见到你再次与我们合作
Hello, Tamar. I'm happy to see you with us again.
好的
Right.
两个月前 15名飞行员被派去 执行摧毁伊朗核反应堆的任务
Two months ago, 15 pilots were sent on a mission to destroy the Iranian reactor.
不幸的是 任务失败了
Sadly, that mission failed.
但多亏了你 他们中的14人 平安无事地回到了家
But thanks to you, 14 of them made it home safely.
今天你有机会救第15人
Today you have the chance to save the 15th.
米拉德卡哈尼完全不知情吗
Milad Kahani doesn't know anything?
我要你保证这次行动后 能把我和米拉德营救出去
I want your word you'll extract Milad and me after the operation,
像我们说好的那样
like we agreed.
这个我早就答应了 对吧
That's what you were promised, right?
我要听你亲口说
I want to hear you say it.
如果行动成功我一定会说到做到
It's going to happen if the operation is successful.
无论行动成功与否你都要救我们出去
You'll extract us whether or not it's successful.
这是以色列历史上最重要的行动之一
This is one of the most important operations in Israel's history,
也是目前我唯一关注的事
and that's the only thing on my mind.
塔玛 祝你好运
Good luck, Tamar.
(通话结束)
-这是什么破玩意 -什么
-What is this shit? -What?
告诉巴巴克我要好货
Tell Babak I want the good stuff,
别拿他们在十字路口卖♥♥的垃圾糊弄我
not the rat poison they sell at the intersections.
哥们 这可是最好的货 需要点时间它才能起作用
Man, this is the primo shit, it just takes a while to kick in.
用不着你来告诉我什么是好货
Don't you tell me what primo shit is.
我不是那意思
I didn't mean that.
只有你说这玩意是好东西
You're the only one who'd say this is any good.
拿上这个滚出去 别再浪费我时间了
Take this, get the hell out and stop wasting my time.
能给我看看你们的进展吗
Can you show me what you have?
我在攻击电子公♥司♥的防火墙
I'm on the electronic company's firewall.
我执行了黑客程序 但找不到后门
I ran the exploit, but I couldn't get the backdoor.
你能给我发过来吗
Can you send it to me?
阿齐兹先生 我是迈赫迪
Mr. Azizi, this is Mehdi.
你拿到钱了吗
Did you get the money?
正在努力中 需要多花点时间 好吗
I'm working on it. It's going to take a bit longer, okay?
不是只有你一个人在等这些位置 亲爱的
You're not the only one waiting for those spots, sweetheart.
我不知道什么时候 能再有机会把你们弄出去
I don't know when we'll have another chance to get you out.
我这里还有个买♥♥家求着我把位置卖♥♥给他呢
I have another buyer here just begging for them.
不 求你了 我会去找你 会给你钱的
No, please, I'll be there. I'll get you the money.
孩子 你最好快点
You better hurry, kid.
你看什么呢 我要去后面撒尿
What are you staring at? I'm going out back to take a piss.
真是浪费时间
What a waste of time.
默罕马迪将军
General Mohammadi's inauguration
作为革命卫队司令的就职典礼
as Commander of the Revolutionary Guard Corps
一小时后开始
will commence in an hour.
没人比默罕马迪将军更当之无愧
There is no one more worthy than General Mohammadi--
我受够你了
I've had it with you!
(德黑兰北部)
这里是禁区
This is a restricted area!
这是我父亲的房♥子 我就是将军的儿子
This is my father's house. I'm the general's son.
稍等 先生
One moment, sir.
是将军的儿子 他想开进去
It's the general's son. He wants to drive in.
将军刚刚离开去参加就职典礼 明白吗
The general just left for the ceremony. Do you copy?
我们刚刚收到消息 卡西姆默罕马迪将军的车队
We've just received word that General Qasem Mohammadi's motorcade
将在几分钟后抵达领导人的办公室
will arrive at the leader's office in a few minutes.
伊朗武装部队总司令发布命令
By decree of the commander in chief of the Iranian Armed Forces,
默罕马迪将军上周被任命为革命卫队司令
General Mohammadi was appointed Commander of the Revolutionary Guards last week.
今天他将被授予陆军少将勋章
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表