剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
Sorry.
你为什么要拿我手♥机♥
Why'd you take it?
我刚刚还以为是我的
I was sure it was mine.
看吧
Look.
给我看看
Let me see.
该死 我得把屏幕保护图片换了
Shit, I need to change the screen saver.
让我看看
Let me see.
我们的手♥机♥壳一模一样
We have the exact same case!
你知道《如果我们是》这首歌♥吗
You know "If Only We Were"?
我超爱那首歌♥
I love that song.
我看过他上百场演出了
I've been to, like, a hundred of his shows.
你知道吗 他是我朋友
He's a friend, you know.
不会吧
No way!
这是谁
Who is this?
Aasopaas 我给你发过他的歌♥
Aasopaas. I've sent you his tracks.
也许你该让唱片骑师放他的歌♥
Maybe you should tell the deejay to put him on.
好主意 你去和他说 我肯定他认识Aasopaas
Great idea. Go talk to him. I'm sure he knows him.
好吧
Okay.
塔玛 你得靠近他
Tamar, you need to stay close to him
这样数据传输才会在法拉兹抵达前完成
so the data transfer is finished before Faraz arrives.
-我去拿杯饮料 -我和你一起去
-I'm going to get a drink. -I'll go with you.
第一步总是最难的
The first step is always the hardest.
只要想想你丈夫的眼神
Just think of the look in your husband's eyes
当他看到你在外面出现时
when he sees you out there.
他会很高兴
He'll like that.
我肯定他会
I'm sure he will.
纳希德
Nahid?
我没事
I'm okay.
先生 你可以进去了
You may proceed, sir.
大多数人去了美国就不会回来
So, most people don't come back from America.
这通常是一张单程票
It tends to be a one-way ticket.
我好多年没回来了 我很想这里
I hadn't been here in years. I missed it.
可以理解
Makes sense.
俱乐部 混合舞 合法的酒
The clubs, the mixed dancing, the legal alcohol.
不 我更想念的是 我长大的地方 这里的人 食物
No, it was more like the place I grew up, the people, the food.
回来这里就像回到了家
Coming back here felt like coming back home.
在美国 我总觉得自己是个移♥民♥
In America, I always felt like an immigrant.
在这里 我和其他人一样
Here, I'm just like everybody else.
你和其他人绝对不一样
That is definitely not true.
那你为什么回来
So, why did you come back?
我以为我只是回来参加我爸的就职典礼
I thought I was just coming back for my dad's inauguration.
但是呢
But?
回来后才发现 当你♥爸♥爸成了卫队老大后
Turns out, when your father becomes head of the Guard,
他们是不会让你住在美国的
they're not really gonna let you live in America.
-美国人吗 -我爸爸
-The Americans? -My father.
他们来了
They're here.
-还要多久 -至少五分钟
-How much longer? -At least five minutes.
塔玛 卫队来了 做好逃跑的准备
Tamar, the Guard is here. Be ready to escape.
我在洛杉矶有生意
I have a business in LA.
是个有可能改变一切的初创公♥司♥
It's a start-up. It could change everything.
今天早上 他却对我说
And this morning, he tells me
这也意味着我必须放弃我所创立的一切
this also means I have to give up on everything I built.
纳希德 喂
Hello, Nahid?
你在哪
Where are you?
我走出了房♥子
I left the house.
马里安和我到外面来了
Marjan and I went outside.
你感觉如何 很困难吗
How do you feel? Was it hard?
是的 但马里安不让我放弃
Yes, but Marjan wouldn't let me give up.
法拉兹 也许你能过来和我一起坐一会
Faraz, maybe you could come sit with me?
那是裴曼默罕马迪的车
It's Peyman Mohammadi's car.
我们去公园吃冰淇淋 然后一起走回家
We'll have ice cream at the park and walk home together.
你确定
Are you sure?
我今早在乡村俱乐部看到他了
I saw him at the country club this morning.
纳希德 亲爱的
Nahid, honey,
我稍后打给你
I'll call you back.
塔玛 他们进去了 你必须马上离开
Tamar, they're going inside. You have to get out now.
你待在这里 她现在只能靠自己了
Stay right here! She can only help herself now.
卫队来了
The Guards!
这里有探员
There are agents here.
你在这里待一会
Stay here a minute.
拿上你的衣服
Take your clothes.
叫你的同事过来
Call your colleague over.
裴曼 你好吗
How are you, Peyman?
你听见我的话了吗
Did you hear me?
阿里 过来
Ali, come here.
-电♥话♥搞定了吗 -塔玛 你在哪
-Is the phone ready? -Tamar, where are you?
-你为什么不离开那里 -回答我
-Why aren't you getting out of there? -Answer me.
马上完成 但现在停了
It's almost there, but now it stopped.
让我猜猜 是我父亲派你来的
Let me guess, my father sent you.
我们来这里找瓦希德内马蒂
We're here to see Vahid Nemati.
你以为你在跟谁开玩笑
Who do you think you're kidding?
告诉我父亲 如果他有什么话要对我说 就当着我的面说
Tell my father if he's got anything to say to me, he should say it to my face,
别派他的手下来
not send his thugs around.
裴曼 我们是来调查的
Peyman, we're here on an investigation.
坦白地说 如果你在这里
And frankly if you're here,
这意味着情况比我们想的要糟糕得多
that means it's much worse than we thought.
听着
Listen,
这些人是我的朋友 你毁了我们美好的一天
these people are my friends, and you're ruining our day.
所以我很客气地要求你们
So I'm asking nicely,
请马上离开
please leave, now.
就让我们四处看看吧
Just let us have a look around.
你在装聋作哑还是怎样 我让你离开
Are you playing deaf, or what? I asked you to leave!
裴曼 我这是在保护你
Peyman, I'm trying to protect you.
你想保护我
You want to protect me?
你连自己的妻子都保护不了
You can't even protect your own wife!
嘿…
Hey, hey!
我们会通过恰当的途径来做这事
We'll do this through the proper channels.
我们走吧
Let's go.
那个小混♥蛋♥ 还有他那些狐朋狗友
That little shit. Him and his faggoty friends.
阿里 够了
Ali, that's enough!
上车
Get in.
罗津 我们得走了 很晚了 我男朋友在等我
Rozhin, we have to go. It's late. My boyfriend's waiting.
亲爱的 我得走了 我希望你感觉好点
Honey, I have to go. I hope you feel better.
-谢谢 走吧 -我觉得不舒服
-Thank you. Come on. -I don't feel well.
-继续走… -慢点
-Come on, come on. -Slowly.
直走…右脚 左脚
Straight and… right, left.
右脚 左脚 好样的
Right, left. Good job.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
来 我帮你
Come on, I'll help you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们要走了
You're leaving?
对
Yes.
你应该好好照顾她
You should take better care of her.
-我来帮你 -不用了
-Let me help you. -It's fine.
-没关系 来吧 我扶她 -我跟你说了不用
-It's okay. Come on, I got her. -I told you it's fine.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
继续走吧
Let's keep going.
兄弟 谢谢
Thanks, bro.
好了
Okay.
电♥话♥复♥制♥好了
The phone's ready!
现在她要做的就是把裴曼的手♥机♥ 换成安装了炸♥弹♥的手♥机♥
Now all she has to do is swap his phone with the booby-trapped phone.
-能帮我把门打开吗 -好 没问题
-Do you mind getting the door? -Yeah, sure.
嘿 你能不能把我送到 离市中心近一点的地方
Hey, is there any chance you could get me a little closer to the center?
当然可以 你要…我要送你去哪里
Of course. Where do you-- Where am I taking you?
阿米尔阿巴德
Amir Abad.
但我可以在半路下车
But you can just drop me off on the way.
别瞎说 来 上车吧
Cut it out. Come on. Get in.
你直接回公♥寓♥ 我来跟着他们
Head straight to the apartment. I'll follow them.
好
Okay.
嘿
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表