剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
你不接我电♥话♥ 我们走吧
You're not answering my calls. Let's go.
你是喝醉了还是嗑药了 给我滚出去
Are you drunk or high or something? Get the hell out of here.
-我们走 我要和你谈谈 -谈
-Let's go. I need to talk to you. -Talk?
莱拉 走吧
Let's go. Leyla!
-你站在那里就像… -走吧
-You're standing there like some-- -Let's go!
奇卡 啊 该死
Chica! Shit.
-搞什么 -奇卡 来
-What is this shit? -Chica, come here.
把它抓住 这些是意大利沙发
Pick her up! These are Italian couches!
它们的价格是你的两倍 混♥蛋♥
They cost twice what you're worth, you asshole!
还有你 滚出去
And you, get the hell out!
我上车再解释 走吧
I'll explain in the car. Come on.
-不 -莱拉
-No. -Leyla.
不 你可以和他一起走 你让他来接你的 对吧
No, you can go with him. You called him to come get you, right?
-等等 我没打给他 -他怎么知道你在这里
-Wait a second. I didn't call him. -How did he know you were here?
我邀请你过来 盛情款待你 你却给你哥打电♥话♥
I invite you over, and I treat you right, and you call your fucking brother?
你以为我要对你做些什么
You thought I was going to do something to you?
他刚刚问我在哪里
He just asked me where I was.
走吧
Just go.
-瓦希德… -快滚
-Vahid-- -Get the hell out!
你知道你刚做了什么吗
Do you realize what you've just done?
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
这是谁的狗
Whose dog is that?
巴巴克的
It's Babak's.
别担心 都搞定了 好吗
Don't worry. It's all sorted, okay?
搞定什么了
What's sorted?
你把一切都搞砸了 他刚邀请我今晚去见他的朋友们
You messed everything up. He invited me to meet his friends tonight.
你不用再和那些人混在一起了 好吗 都结束了 快上车
You don't have to hang out with those guys anymore, okay? It's over. Get in.
打开
Open that.
把包打开 快点
Open the bag. Go on.
-巴巴克的钱 -不 这是我们逃离这里的资本
-This is Babak's? -No, it's our ticket out of here.
我们现在就去边境 再找个人带我们越境
We're going to the border now, and we find someone who can get us across.
你应该待在家里的 你到底在想什么
You were supposed to stay at home. What were you thinking?
我在救我们 你个笨蛋 我在救我们 我们今天就走
I'm saving us! You idiot! I'm saving us. We're leaving.
听我说一句 这行不通
Listen to me for a second. It doesn't work that way.
我们正在与一个组织合作 走不走不由我们做主
We're working with an organization. We can't decide we're leaving.
首先 我不属于任何组织
First of all, I don't belong to no organization.
其次 我们只是继续做 我们一开始就计划好的事
Secondly, we just go back to doing exactly what we were planning in the first place,
在你把我们拖下水之前的计划
before you dragged us back into this shit.
-我要帮我们脱身 -脱不了身了
-I'm getting us out. -There is no getting out!
如果我们搞砸了 我可能没办法保护你了 明白吗
If we screw this up, I might not be able to protect you. Do you understand?
我们知道的太多了
We know too much.
小心
Watch out!
喂
Yes?
法拉兹先生 你查询的那辆车
Mr. Faraz, the car you were asking about
被看到在城市北部的工业园区行驶
was spotted at the industrial park at the northern part of the city.
我会把它的位置发到你的手♥机♥上
I'll send its location to your phone.
谢谢
Thank you.
加速 他要跑了
Speed up, he's getting away.
快点 开快点
Go on, step on it!
让开
Out of the way!
这里左转
Take the left here.
让开
Move!
奇卡…
Chica! Chica.
别管它了
Leave her.
我们得走了 立刻
We have to go. Now.
这里没人
There's nobody over here.
走开 闭嘴
Shut up!
走开 你这杂种狗
Get away, you nasty mutt!
去死吧 让开
Die! Get away!
好的 是 谢谢 好
Okay. Yeah, thank you. Okay.
电♥话♥打得怎么样
How was the call?
我说谎了
I lied.
你今天没出过门
You never left the house today.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
糟透了
Like shit.
塔玛 我只是想让我们摆脱这一切
Tamar, I just wanted to get us out of this.
我知道
I know.
但一旦我们陷进来 就出不去了
But once we're in this, we can't get out.
没那么简单
Not like that.
我从没想过事情 会发展到这一步 知道吗
Never knew it would go this far, you know?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我又让我们陷入这种局面
I'm sorry I got us into this again.
我不该让你留下来
I shouldn't have let you stay.
-你希望我不在这里 -不是
-You wish I wasn't here? -No.
当然不是 我希望你在这里
No, I want you here.
我需要你陪着我
I need you with me.
他们杀了奇卡
They fucking killed Chica.
你知道
You know…
我这一生
all my life…
他们想要什么就拿什么
they've just taken whatever they want,
一有机会就拿
whenever they can.
我所在乎的一切
Everything I cared about.
然后你会意识到
And you realize…
你从来就没有机会
that you just never stood a chance.
这是你的机会
This is your chance.
塔玛
Tamar…
我一无所有了
I have nothing left.
我孑然一身
I have no one.
只有你了
I only have you.
好香啊
Smells wonderful!
我突然不觉得累了
Suddenly I don't feel tired anymore.
卡马力先生 欢迎回家
Welcome home, Mr. Kamali.
波斯素食浓汤 我们要庆祝什么吗
Ash Reshteh? Are we celebrating something?
没什么特别的
Nothing special.
-我做这个是为了道歉 -亲爱的 为了什么道歉
-I just made this to apologize. -For what, dear?
你是对的
You were right.
马里安正是我所需要的
Marjan was exactly what I needed.
亲爱的 你没什么好道歉的
Darling, you have nothing to apologize for.
我有
I do.
我对你太严厉了 还老怪你
I was too hard on you, blaming you.
事实是 有你在身边我很开心
The truth is I'm happy I have you.
天啊 太好吃了
Wow. Incredible!
我饿死了 我先去洗手
I'm famished. I'll just go wash my hands.
谢谢 这太棒了…
Thank you, this is great. It's great.
-喂 -卡马力先生
-Hello? -Mr. Kamali.
-希望我没有打扰你 -完全没有
-I hope I'm not interrupting. -Not at all.
我打电♥话♥是想知道 你明天是否还想让我来为纳希德治疗
I'm calling to see if you would still like me to come and work with Nahid tomorrow.
为什么不想呢
Why wouldn't I?
你之前担心我是个外国人
Well, you were concerned that I'm a foreigner.
我的担心在今晚已经消失了
Well, my worries went away tonight.
我回到家 发现我的妻子很开心 很放松
I came home, and I found my wife happy and relaxed.
看来你们俩相处得不错
And it seems you two made a connection.
很高兴听你这么说
I'm glad to hear that.
不过 你似乎担心我不可信
Nevertheless, it seems you were afraid that I can't be trusted.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
今天有人闯进了我的诊所
My clinic was broken into today.
摄像头全拍下来了 闯入者和你长得很像
The cameras recorded the intruder, who bears a striking resemblance to you.
可能是你吗
Could it possibly be you?
对 是我
Yes. It was me.
我明白了
I understand.
当然 我不会起诉你
Of course, I won't press charges.
但不幸的是 在这种情况下
But unfortunately, under the circumstances,
-我不知道怎么能继续… -请等等
-I don't see how I can possibly continue-- -Wait. Please.
请允许我道歉
Allow me to apologize.
发生在我妻子身上的事也影响到了我
What has happened to my wife has affected me as well,
当一个外国女人 一个西方女人出现在我家门口
and when a foreign woman, a Western woman, appears on my doorstep,
我自然会有疑虑 不是吗
it raises questions. No?
你应该直接跟我说的
You should have spoken to me directly.
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
卡马力先生 若你想让 你夫人的治疗取得成功
Mr. Kamali, for your wife's therapy to work,
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表