剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
(本剧所有角色和情节纯属虚构)
(如与实际事件 或在世 已故人物有任何相似之处)
(纯属巧合)
法拉兹
Faraz.
法拉兹
Faraz.
早上好 睡得好吗
Good morning. Did you sleep well?
先生 早餐有什么特别要求吗
Any special requests for breakfast, sir?
只要你
Just you.
该死
Shit.
怎么了
What is it?
默罕马迪叫我去开会 我得走了
Mohammadi called me in for a meeting. I have to go.
目标在移♥动♥
Target is on the move.
该死的家伙
Goddamn him.
快点 他来了
Hurry, he's coming.
-嗨 先生 -抱歉
-Hey, mister! -I'm sorry.
你走路不长眼睛啊
Watch where you're going!
我刚正往这边走 没看见你 你没事吧
I was walking this way. I didn't see you. Are you okay?
-我来扶你 -不用了
-Let me help you. -Never mind.
我叫你走开…
Get away! Get away, I said!
我再次道歉
Once again, I apologize.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a nice day.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
和裴曼的机型一样
Same model as Peyman's.
所有细节都是一样的 当然这里有40克的C-4炸♥药♥
Identical in every detail, except of course for the 40 grams of C-4.
就是这个手♥机♥壳吧
That is the case, right?
没错 我在餐厅给它拍了张照片
Yes. I took a picture of it at the restaurant.
这是你要的硬件
And here is the hardware you requested.
明天裴曼要和他爸爸打网球
Peyman is playing tennis with his father tomorrow.
如果我们今天没能调换他的手♥机♥
If we don't make the switch today,
我估计以后再也没有机会接近默罕马迪了
I doubt whether we'll have another chance to get at Mohammadi.
随时会有护卫队去保护裴曼
Peyman will get a security detail any day now.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时 你的人 怎么确保裴曼不在房♥间里
How will your people make sure that Peyman isn't in the room when it explodes?
阿米尔到楼下了
Amir's downstairs.
你是要告诉我有失才有得吗
Are you gonna tell me the story about breaking eggs to make an omelet?
我的任务是砍掉一棵大树
I have one about chopping down a big tree.
对 这个过程中小树被压死也在所难免
Right. Little trees get crushed.
有时而已 不总是这样
Sometimes. Not always.
祝你好运
Good luck.
法拉兹卡马力今早匆忙离开了家
Faraz Kamali left home in a rush this morning.
是的 还好我们在追踪他的车
Yes. Good thing we're tracking his car.
马里安 你这么做很冒险 小心点
You took a big risk, Marjan. Be careful.
你答应过给他留后路
I asked you for some rope, and you agreed.
法拉兹对我们潜在的利用价值
Faraz's value as a potential asset
远远超过了他可能对塔玛 和今天行动造成的危险
far outweighs any danger he may pose to Tamar or today's operation.
今天的行动优先级最高 不容有失
Today's operation is our priority, and it is not to be compromised.
我们达成共识了吗
Do we understand each other?
是的
We do.
希望如此
I hope so.
(德黑兰 基塔里耶网球俱乐部)
在这等我
Wait for me here?
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
-看哈密尔顿的奥地利比赛了吗 -他赢了吗
-Did you see Hamilton in Austria? -Did he win?
没有 费斯塔彭赢了
No, Verstappen took it.
他只不过让他领先一点而已
He's just letting him have a bit of a lead.
大奖赛赢30分 这是巨大的领先
Thirty points in a Grand Prix? That's one hell of a lead.
他今年也会赢的 记住我的话
He'll take it this year, too. Mark my word.
现在我们面对面聊天 告诉我…
Now that we're face-to-face, tell me…
你觉得哈塔姆安比亚那个职位怎么样
what do you think about the position at Khatam al-Anbiya?
他们迫切希望你能去
They're eager for you to fill it.
爸爸 我们谈过这个
Dad, we talked about this.
我有自己的企业
I have business ventures of my own.
孩子 什么企业
What ventures, boy?
现在我被任命为将军 你再也不能和西方做生意了
Now that I got the appointment, you can't do business with the West anymore.
别想了
Forget it.
我不明白 为什么不能
I don't understand. Why can't I?
你当然明白 你只是不愿意接受而已
Of course you understand. You're just not willing to accept it.
你生命中的那一个章节已经结束了
That chapter of your life is over.
你现在在这里了
You're here now.
为了充分发挥你的潜力 你必须加入卫队
To make the most of your potential, you have to join the Guard.
这体制就是这样运作的
That is the system.
我对这个体制有意见
I've got issues with that system.
-又来了 -不是
-You're starting that again. -No.
你说要发挥我的潜力
You talk about fulfilling my potential.
我能做什么 或者不说我
What can I even do? Or let's not talk about me.
我们这代人能做什么呢
What can anyone in my generation do
在这种腐♥败♥ 自上而下失败的经济体系中
in this corrupt, failing top-down economy?
够了
Enough!
我送你去美国不是为了被洗♥脑♥
I didn't send you to America to be brainwashed
好让我听你说那些资本主义的废话
so I could listen to your capitalist nonsense.
你对你的家族也有责任
And you have a responsibility to your family as well.
不管你喜不喜欢 现在社会对你的看法不一样了
Society sees you differently now, like it or not.
所以你做什么很重要
So what you do matters.
过来
Come.
将军 早上好 裴曼 你好吗
Good morning, General. How are you, Peyman?
很抱歉我来早了 我应该在外面等吗
I'm sorry if I'm early. Should I wait outside?
不 你来得正是时候
No, you're just in time.
-裴曼 还记得法拉兹叔叔吗 -当然
-Peyman, you remember your uncle Faraz? -Of course.
你太太怎么样了
How is your wife?
感谢上帝 她还不错
Doing well, thank God.
很高兴看到你回家了 你已经长成一个成熟的男人了 不是吗
It's good to see you back home. You've become quite the man, haven't you?
走吧
Go.
去吧
Go on.
-明天打网球 -没问题
-Tennis tomorrow? -Sure.
亲爱的孩子
Dear boy.
想想我们刚讨论的事
Think about what we discussed.
好
Okay.
他这代人无可救药
His generation is hopeless.
他们认为自己就是宇宙的中心 我们以前是这样吗
They think they're the center of the universe. Were we like that?
你说得对
You're right.
我们那时候 拿着武器就上了战场
We were given weapons and tossed into battle.
战场是我上过最好的学校
Best school I ever had.
好了 有什么事就说吧
All right, I'm listening.
我们和内马蒂家族的 一位年轻成员有点问题
We have an issue with one of the young members of the Nemati family.
我们怀疑他和以色列人有关系
We suspect he's involved with the Israelis.
我现在最不想看到的就是招惹内玛蒂家族
The last thing I need right now is trouble with the Nemati family.
我不能挑起事端
I can't make waves.
你知道这是执政党之间的争端
You know this is a dispute between ruling factions.
现在局势动荡
Things are in motion.
重大历史事件要发生了
Big things, historic.
-你现在得离开了 -谢谢
-You have to leave now. -Thank you.
我的朋友 欢迎
My friend, welcome.
有请
Please.
来 请坐 希望你们都饿了
Come, sit. I hope you're hungry.
怎么样
How'd it go?
我们得到许可了
We got the go-ahead.
太好了
Great.
但我们得保持低调
But we need to keep things quiet.
什么意思
Meaning?
你不知道这什么意思
You don't know what that means?
我们必须单独行动 不能逮捕任何人
We have to be discrete, no arrests.
那我们要怎么工作
How are we supposed to work?
阿里
Ali…
要记住
keep this in mind.
默罕马迪现在有很多事情要做
Mohammadi has a lot of irons in the fire right now.
我们不能靠他
We can't rely on him.
所以我们没有得到官方的批准
So we're not officially sanctioned to operate.
朝鲜大使刚进去
The North Korean ambassador went in there.
(阿里:所以官方没有批准我们行动)
ALI: SO WE'RE NOT OFFICIALLY SANCTIONED TO OPERATE.
好像有大事要发生了
Seems like things are in motion.
(法拉兹:朝鲜大使进去了)
FARAZ: THE NORTH KOREAN AMBASSADOR WENT IN THERE.
(好像有大事要发生了)
SEEMS LIKE THINGS ARE IN MOTION.
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表