剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
if such animals are even capable of pity.
突然间 食尸鬼最后一跳 咬住了斯塔福梗的脖子
Suddenly Ghoul gave one last jump and grabbed the AmStaff's neck.
它死死咬住不松口
He bit into it and refused to let go.
十个人才把它拉开
It took ten people to pull him off.
在打斗结束后
At the end of it all,
我父亲回了家 口袋里装满了钱
my father came home with his pockets full of money.
那是他唯一一次走运
That was the only time he ever got lucky.
明天早上 你就回原来的部门上班
Tomorrow morning, you're going back to your department.
你有太多事要赎罪
You've got a lot to atone for.
非常感谢 将军
Thank you very much, General.
我是在给你机会 法拉兹
I am giving you an opportunity here, Faraz.
别错过了
Don't miss it.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
纳希德 我亲爱的
Nahid, my sweet.
纳希德
Nahid.
你看到停在路另一边的黑色轿车了吗
You see the black car parked on the other side of the road?
过去吧
Go to it.
别误会我的意思 我本来是希望再也见不到你了
Don't take this the wrong way, but I was hoping to never see you again.
我想和尤利娅麦根谈谈
I want to talk to Yulia Magen.
-我会转告她的 -我想直接和她谈
-I'll be sure to let her know. -I want to speak with her directly.
我之前和本地特工们打交道的经历很不好
I've had bad experiences with local agents.
也包括刚刚帮你 从革命卫队手中逃脱的本地特工
And the local agent who just helped you escape the Revolutionary Guard?
你和她打交道的经历如何
How was your experience with her?
塔玛 我也失去过我在乎的人
Tamar, I too have lost people that I care about.
相信我 我懂你的感受
Believe me. I know how you're feeling.
你懂什么 你甚至不认识我
What do you know? You don't even know me.
我知道你是个好特工
I know you're a good agent.
我知道多亏了你
I know that because of you,
此时此刻 本哈伊姆已经在回家的路上了
Ben Haim is on his way home to his family as we speak.
你付出了惨痛的代价 但这不是徒劳无功的
You paid a terrible price, but it wasn't for nothing.
现在请告诉我你为什么不上那辆卡车
Now, tell me why you didn't get on that truck.
我知道怎么接近卡西姆默罕马迪
I know how to get to Qasem Mohammadi.
我想干掉他
And I want to take him out.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
-怎么靠近他 -通过他儿子裴曼
-How? -His son, Peyman.
米拉德卖♥♥毒品给裴曼的 一个朋友 瓦希德内马蒂
Milad sold drugs to one of his friends, Vahid Nemati.
我会和瓦希德交朋友
I'll make friends with Vahid.
通过他 我可以混进他们的圈子 然后认识裴曼
Through him, I'll get into their group and meet Peyman.
裴曼就是接近默罕马迪的捷径
From Peyman, it's a short path to Mohammadi.
所以你需要米拉德帮你牵线
And you need Milad to make the connection.
我们可以信任他 他已经证明了这一点
We can trust him. He's already proven that.
是的 但他能应付这事吗
Yes, but can he handle it?
-战术上 情感上 他都没有… -他可以
-Tactically, emotionally, he's not-- -He can do it.
我会传达你的建议
I'll pass this on.
与此同时 我的特工 会带你们去安全的地方
Meanwhile, my agent will take you somewhere safe.
但是等等…我们要怎么处理默罕马迪…
But wait. Wait, how are we going to proceed with Mohammadi--
我刚说了 我会传达你的建议
I said I'll pass this on.
我们再联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
去休息一下吧
Get some rest.
你都听见了吗
Did you hear all that?
听到了
Yes.
我认为这计划太鲁莽了
I think it's reckless.
如果她能接近裴曼默罕马迪 那这计划就值得探讨一下
If she can get to Peyman Mohammadi, it's worth looking into.
尤利娅 这个女孩显然受到了精神创伤
Yulia, the girl is clearly traumatized.
她的行为不理智
She's not behaving rationally.
她现在看到的全是 她姨妈被吊在绞刑架上的画面
All she can see is the image of her aunt hanging from the gallows.
这未必是件坏事
That isn't necessarily a bad thing.
我们喜欢有个人动机的特工
We like agents who have a personal motive.
但即便如此 他们在行动时 也必须做出冷静 客观的判断
But even so, they have to operate with cold, dispassionate judgment,
这是塔玛现在做不到的
something that Tamar is incapable of right now.
卡西姆默罕马迪现在是
Qasem Mohammadi now represents
以色列面临的最大威胁
the greatest threat facing the State of Israel.
在我们放弃之前 我想研究一下这种任务的可能性
I want to examine the possibility of a mission like this before we give up.
给塔玛一晚时间调整好自己
Give Tamar the night to get herself under control.
让我们看看明天情况如何
Let's see where we are tomorrow.
塔玛 这里有一些基本的生活用品
Tamar, you've got some basic supplies here.
如果有什么问题 给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
If there's any problem, you call me, okay?
好
Yeah.
我们需要买♥♥一些新衣服
We need to buy some new clothes.
还要改进掩饰我们身份的说辞 现在这个有太多漏洞
And improve our cover story. It has too many holes.
塔玛 你在做什么
Tamar, what are you doing?
嘿 别整理了
Hey, stop.
-对不起 -不
-I'm sorry. -No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
亲爱的 早上好
Good morning, my dear.
你睡得好吗
How did you sleep?
你和尤利娅谈过了吗
Did you talk to Yulia?
米拉德 早上好
Good morning, Milad.
我们还没有正式认识
We haven't been formally introduced.
我叫马里安蒙塔泽米
My name is Marjan Montazemi.
-很高兴认识你 -彼此彼此
-Nice to meet you. -Likewise.
塔玛告诉你她的计划了吗
Has Tamar brought you up to speed on her plan?
我可以通过瓦希德接近裴曼
I can get to Peyman through Vahid.
很好 来喝茶吧
Good. Come have your tea.
今晚会有一辆卡车开往边境
A truck leaves for the border tonight.
所以我们有宝贵的几个小时 来证明你的计划可行
So we have precious few hours to prove that your plan is worth a damn.
打给瓦希德
Call Vahid.
米拉德
Milad.
开免提 亲爱的
Put it on speaker, dear.
喂
Hello?
嗨 瓦希德 你好吗
Hello, Vahid. How are you?
你有什么事
What do you want?
我只是想知道你喜不喜欢 我昨天给你带去的东西
I just wanted to know if you liked the stuff I brought you yesterday.
东西很棒
It was great stuff.
你为什么问
Why do you ask?
不为什么
No reason.
我想过去给你送点小礼物
Thought I'd drop by and give you a little freebie.
不用了 伙计 没事了
Don't worry, man. We're cool.
瓦希德 你确定不要吗
Vahid, are you sure?
我有一些上等货 绝对值得一试
I got some killer shit, definitely worth a taste.
你何时去健身房♥
When are you at the gym?
我马上过去 你会开心一天
I'll pop in for a minute and make your day.
算了吧 现在用这玩意太早了
Forget it. It's too early in the day for this stuff.
谢谢 我不要了
Thanks but no thanks.
终究没那么容易
Not so easy after all.
我们去他的健身房♥再试一次
We'll go to his gym and try again.
永远不要让他们知道你有多需要他们
Never let them know how much you need them.
诀窍就是让他们相信他们需要你
The trick is to make them believe that they need you.
(德黑兰 伊♥斯♥兰♥革命卫队反情报总部)
看啊…是谁来了
Well, well, who do we have here?
法拉兹 欢迎回来
Faraz, welcome.
你好 侯赛因
Hello, Hossein.
-他们交换了我们的办公室 -没有
-Did they change our offices? -No.
这个部门现在由我管 所以这是我的办公室
I run the department now, so this is my office.
这里很舒适
It's very comfortable here.
听着
Listen,
这对我们俩来说都是不舒服的局面
this is an uncomfortable situation for the both of us.
但我们总得想办法解决 对吧
But we have to work it out somehow, don't we?
我希望我们能顺利地一起工作
I expect us to work smoothly together.
你喜欢单独行动 但在这里行不通
You have the reputation of a solo act, but that's not going to work here.
明白吗
Do you understand?
-阿里 一切还好吗 -嗨 老大
-How's it going, Ali? -Hello, boss.
看来不再是老大了 嗨 你好吗
Not the boss anymore, it seems. Hello, how are you?
你好吗 一切都还好吗
How are you? Everything all right?
-你们都还好吗 -嗨
-How are you all doing? -Hello.
你为什么不告诉我 他们找了那个白♥痴♥来代替我
Why didn't you tell me they brought in that idiot to replace me?
我不想让你失望
I didn't want to bring you down.
如果可以的话 我和你坐在这里一起办公
I'll sit with you here, if that's all right.
你可以用我的桌子
You can have my desk.
不…你用自己的桌子
No, no. You stay at your desk.
不 我坚持给你用
No, I insist.
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表