(本剧所有角色和情节纯属虚构)
(如与实际事件 或在世 已故人物有任何相似之处)
(纯属巧合)
(伊朗 纳坦兹 核电站)
这些例行检查做了20年
Twenty years of these inspections.
想证明伊朗人瞒♥报♥自己的核能力
Trying to prove the Iranians are lying about their nuclear capability.
你可曾感觉自己在浪费时间
Have you ever felt like you're wasting your time?
我相信你会发现一切井井有条
I'm sure you will find everything's in order.
阿杰 弗莱迪 开始基础设计信息核查 其他人去查M5镀层
JJ, Freddie, start the DBI. The rest of you run the M5s.
好
Okay.
监测铀精炼水平
Monitoring uranium refinement levels.
如你所见 我们的数据在许可范围之内
As you can see, we are within the permitted limits.
谢谢你 不必教我怎么做本职工作
Thank you. Don't tell me how to do my job.
我要检查一下700型设备
Wanna check the 700s.
是
Yes.
不客气
It's my pleasure.
明白 是
I understand. Yes.
停止检查
Stop the inspection.
检查结束了
The inspection is over.
怎么回事
What's happening?
默罕马迪将军死了 你们必须离开 立刻
General Mohammadi is dead. You must leave. Now.
检查员必须尽快离开
The inspectors need to leave as soon as possible.
伊朗人对塞帕总司令的殉难
Iranians are grieving over the martyrdom
深感悲痛
of the Chief Commander of Sepah.
关于卡西姆默罕马迪将军 殉难一事 尚未有新细节公布出来
No new details have been released about General Qasem Mohammadi's martyrdom.
你确定吗
You're sure about this?
我必须回去
I have to go back.
我如果现在离开德黑兰 可能就没机会了
If I leave Tehran now, might not get another chance.
我必须把这事办到底 你是知道的
I have to see this through. You know that.
为了伊朗 为了你
For Iran. For you.
小姐 你还好吗
Miss... are you okay?
快报♥警♥
Call the police.
我听见爆♥炸♥声了 你没事吧 - 他们全都出动了
I heard the explosion. Are you all right? - They're everywhere...
你听说默罕马迪将军的事了吗 - 看看这楼
Did you hear about General Mohammadi? - Look at the building.
快报♥警♥
Call the police.
《德黑兰行动》
第三季第一集
目标已确认 我看见她了
Target identified. I see her.
塔玛 你以为接下来会怎样
What did you expect to happen, Tamar?
你违抗尤利娅的命令 杀了默罕马迪
You blew up Mohammadi against Yulia's orders.
你在葬礼上杀了马里安
You killed Marjan at the funeral.
如果我把你抓起来
If I bring you in,
我们也许能谈谈条件
maybe we can make it work.
让事态重回正轨
Make it right.
是你杀的他吗
Did you kill him?
阿米尔
Amir.
阿米尔
Amir.
他死了
He's dead.
就像米拉德
Like Milad.
就像正和你通话的这个已死的女人 尤利娅 对不对
Like the dead woman talking to you. Isn't that right, Yulia?
塔玛
Tamar.
开始销毁行动
Initiate a disposal procedure.
激活夜枭
And activate the Owl.
我说激活夜枭
I said, activate the Owl.
(德黑兰 伊♥斯♥兰♥革命卫队 反情报局总部)
马哈茂德 这是我们收到的最新报告
Mahmoud, this is the last report we received.
卡马力先生
Mr. Kamali?
是我 - 你好
Yes. - Hello.
贝赫鲁兹詹纳提
Behrouz Janati.
我碰巧听说将军殉难时你也在场
I happened to hear you were there when the General was martyred.
是的
Yes.
你的心情一定很沉重
That's a lot to deal with.
这份责任一定压得你...
The responsibility must weigh heavily on you...
你有何贵干
How is it I can help you?
是这样...
Well...
我接到了一项相关调查任务 不过这案子不太重要
I've been given a related investigation, though a much less important one.
针对马里安蒙塔泽米的调查交给我们了
The Marjan Montazemi investigation has been assigned to us.
是 听说了 她怎么了
Yes. I heard. What happened to her?
他们说她心脏病发作 死了
They say she had a heart attack and died.
但有个细节很可疑 她的车...
But there is a curious detail. Her car...
她的车
Her car?
是在市中心被找到的
It was found in the middle of the city,
旁边还有一辆爆♥炸♥了的汽车
alongside another vehicle which had exploded.
车里有人吗
Was there anyone inside?
似乎有 法医正在查
It seems there was. Forensics are on it.
好 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
安保小组 长官
A security detail, sir.
我想派两个人去盯着她的公♥寓♥
I wanted to send two people to watch her apartment
直到我明天亲自去那里调查
until I get there myself tomorrow and investigate the matter.
我们目前没有多余的人手给你
We don't have people to spare for that.
谢谢你 你走吧
Thank you. Dismissed.
给我闭嘴 别考验我的耐心
Shut up already. Don't test my patience.
嘿 女士 你要去哪啊
Hey lady, where are you going?
如果你有什么需要 找我就对了
I'm at your service if you need anything.
你是谁 想要什么
Who are you? What do you want?
你是谁
Who are you?
亲爱的
Honey...
过来
Get over here.
别抵抗了...别走啊
Take it easy, take it easy. Don't go.
我想跟你聊聊 等等
I wanna talk to you. Wait a minute.
抓住她
Get her.
别放她走
Don't let her go.
回来嘛
Come back!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
请救救我
Please help me!
我被袭击了 但我跑掉了
I was attacked, but I got away.
他们还在追我 请救救我
They're still after me. Please help me!
就你自己一人 - 是
Are you alone? - Yes.
快进来
Come in, quickly.
我还很痛 - 来
I'm still in pain... - Here.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你女儿还好吗
Is your daughter well?
谢天谢地
Thank God...
来 亲爱的 扶着扶手
Come, my dear. Hold on to the railing.
好
Good.
快到了 - 我们可以停下
Just a little more. - We can stop.
不...亲爱的 还差一点 好
No, no, my dear. Just a little more. Good.
一有最新消息 我们就会向大家播报
We will update you with further details as soon as they come in.
我们亲爱的祖国和未来的烈士们
Our dear nation and future martyrs.
在这等着 扎哈拉
Wait here. Zahra!
根据我们目前得到的信息
According to the information we have received so far,
默罕马迪将军 因为其儿子葬礼上的炸♥弹♥袭击
General Mohammadi has been promoted to the high rank of Shahid,
被追封为烈士
as a result of an explosion during his son's funeral.
坐吧
Sit.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
莎拉
Sara.
让我看看伤口
Let me see the wound.
坐吧...
Sit. Sit.
疼吗
Does it burn?
我能住下吗
Can I stay here?
为什么
Why?
你在躲谁
Who are you hiding from?
我丈夫
My husband...
我爱过他 但他...
I loved him, but he...
跟别的女人跑了
went with another woman.
然后他跟他的家人说我对他不忠
And then he told his family that I cheated on him.
你父母呢
What about your parents?
都死了
Dead.
我孤身一人
I'm alone.
这城市里每个女人都是孤独的
Every woman in this city is alone.
你今晚可以住这里
You can stay here tonight.
拿条毯子和几件衣服 找个位置吧
Take a blanket and some clothes and find yourself a spot.
听着 莎拉 你在这里看到的每个女人