剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
You just let a Mossad agent get away.
更别提你在这个房♥间里说过的 那些有关默罕马迪的话
Not to mention recordings of everything you ever said about Mohammadi
都被录下来了
within these walls.
就算你为国效力了一千年 也不能把你从绞刑架上救下来
A thousand years of service wouldn't save you from the gallows.
-纳希德呢 -别把纳希德牵扯进来
-And what about Nahid? -Keep Nahid out of this.
他们吊死你之后 她还能指望 在这里过什么样的日子呢
What kind of life can she expect here after they hang you?
作为一个叛徒的遗孀
The widow of a traitor.
我很高兴我们能相互理解
I'm glad to see we understand each other.
默罕马迪和他的同伙们 正在毁掉我们的国家
Mohammadi and his lot are destroying our country.
你和我一样清楚
You know it as well as I do.
我们也可以合作
We could just as easily be working together.
我宁愿去死
I'd rather die.
抱歉 我要回办公室了
I'm sorry. I have to get back to the office.
这顿晚餐太美味了
It was such a lovely meal.
真的很抱歉…
I'm so sorry about…
不…他只是担心…
No, no. He's just worried…
阿里
Ali.
裴曼当时和一个女人在一起
Peyman was there with a girl.
知道了
Okay.
-你发现了什么吗 -没有
-Did you see anything? -No.
当时只有裴曼在 没看见女人
Only Peyman. There was no girl.
俱乐部的保安说有个女孩刚在这里
The club's security says there was a girl here.
说英语
English-speaking.
身材清瘦 眼睛很大
Skinny. Big eyes.
你听见我说什么了吗
Can you hear me?
听见了…
Yeah, yeah.
你问裴曼那女人是谁了吗
Did you ask Peyman who she was?
我现在正往那边去
I'm headed there now.
你得到侯赛因的许可了吗
Did you get the go-ahead from Hossein?
还没有
Not yet.
好吧 我马上就来 等我
All right. I'll be right there. Wait for me.
-马里安 -我刚离开卡马利家
-Marjan? -I just left the Kamalis'.
我想我应该争取了 几个小时的时间 但我不确定
I think I've bought us a couple of hours, but I'm not sure.
我不知道 我要回办公室把文件毁掉
I don't know. I'm going to my office to shred papers.
-我们必须立刻撤离 -马里安 等等
-We have to evacuate immediately. -Marjan, hold on.
事情有了进展
There's been a development.
法拉兹卡马力 在乡村俱乐部碰了有毒的球拍
Faraz Kamali touched the poisoned racket at the country club.
你应该在我进去之前就告诉我这消息
You might have told me that before I went in there.
这在我们计划之外 但既然他今天看见了塔玛
It's not what we planned, but after what he saw today,
卡马力中毒对我们来说是好事
Kamali's poisoning is a good break for us.
法拉兹 你在干什么
What are you doing? Faraz!
住手
Stop it!
怎么回事 你体温好高 你怎么发烧了
What's this? You're burning up. Why do you have a fever?
-只是病毒而已 -什么病毒
-It's just a virus. -What virus?
你把房♥间搞得乱糟糟 也是因为病毒吗
You're tearing the room apart. Is that a virus too?
-你在说什么 -我必须走了 纳希德
-What were you talking about? -I have to go, Nahid.
不行 你休想走
Forget it! You're not leaving.
跟你说了我必须走
I said I have to go!
你给我去床上躺下
You're going straight to bed.
直到你安全撤离前 派人盯着他
Keep a man on him until you are evacuated,
以防他抱有某些爱国幻想 在被抓前和你同归于尽
in case he has some patriotic fantasy of going out in a blaze of glory.
我把皮包落在房♥子里了 就在卧室里
I forgot my leather bag inside. It's in the bedroom.
你能帮我拿一下吗
Could you please get it?
我想在这里陪米拉德
I wanna stay here with Milad.
裴曼正在来这里的路上 他给我发短♥信♥了
Peyman's on his way here. He texted me.
这是个机会 所以我要把握住
There was an opening, so I took it.
我让他载我们去医院
I asked him to give us a ride to a hospital.
这是好事 你可以看医生
It's a good thing. You'll get to see a doctor.
塔玛 我们身份暴露了 我们不能再在这个国家露面了
Tamar, we're burned. We can't show our faces here again.
如果我们今天离开的话 那以后也什么都做不了
If we leave here today, we won't have done anything.
我们尽力了
We tried.
该死 看看我们
I mean, fuck, look at us.
看看我
Look at me.
我在看你
I am looking at you.
但仅仅尽力是不够的
But trying isn't good enough.
好了 我们走吧 包给你拿来了
All right, let's move. I got your bag.
快点
Come on.
快点 你还在等什么 上车
Come on. What are you waiting for? Get in the car!
-你以为我放你鸽子了吗 -他疼得厉害
-Did you think I blew you off? -He's in pain.
恐怕是内出血
I'm afraid he's got internal bleeding.
兄弟 怎么样了
What's up, man?
走吧 我带你去个好医院看病
Come on, I'll take you to a good hospital.
相信我 我带你去个私人诊所
Trust me. I'll take you to a private clinic.
别担心 他们不会问任何问题
Don't worry. They won't ask any questions.
他们会好好照顾你的 我保证 走吧
They'll take good care of you, I promise. Come on.
女士
Lady!
该死
Damn it.
女士 我和你说话呢
Lady, I'm talking to you!
怕你没注意到 我提醒你一下 你叫了德士
You called a cab, in case you haven't noticed.
抱歉 我计划有变
I'm sorry. My plans have changed.
我按公♥司♥的要求做事
I do what the company tells me.
如果你改变主意了 去跟德士公♥司♥说
If you changed your mind, talk to the cab company.
我稍后会打给他们 并把帐结清
I'll call them later and settle the payment.
别担心 来 到这边来
Don't worry. Here. Come here.
有我在 来 好的
I'm right here. Come on. Good.
这个给你
Take this.
应该够了吧
This ought to cover it, right?
(爸爸来电)
DAD
-嗨 爸爸 -嗨 小家伙
-Hey, Dad. -Hi, kiddo.
-抱歉今天没去和你打球 -没关系
-I'm sorry I couldn't make it today. -It's fine.
我现在和几个朋友在车里
Listen, I'm in the car with some friends.
好 那我们明天见
All right. So I'll see you tomorrow?
-好的 -太好了
-Sure. -Great.
你能帮我个忙
And can you do me a favor
明早过来接贝蒂吗
and swing by in the morning and pick up Betty?
我要确保她安全到达别♥墅♥
I want to make sure she makes it to the villa safely.
酷 没问题 我敢肯定她很想我
Cool! Sure. I bet she misses me.
好吧 那明天见 再见
All right. See you tomorrow then. Bye.
再见
Bye.
-你好 -纳希德 你好吗
-Hello. -How are you, Nahid?
我很好 但法拉兹病了
I'm fine, but Faraz is sick.
他需要休息 不能接待访客
He needs rest. He can't have any visitors.
我理解 但我现在必须和他谈谈
I understand, but I really need to talk to him.
这事很急
It can't wait.
只要五分钟
It'll only take five minutes.
老大 你怎么样
How are you doing, boss?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
阿里 谢谢你
Thank you, Ali.
纳希德不让我下床
Nahid won't let me get out of bed.
来坐下吧
Come sit down.
你找侯赛因了吗
Did you talk to Hossein?
找了
Yes.
他不让我去问裴曼
He wouldn't give me the go-ahead to talk to Peyman.
我早跟你说会这样
I told you.
法拉兹
Faraz.
那瓦希德呢
What about Vahid Nemati?
瓦希德内马蒂
Vahid Nemati?
他和此事无关
He's got nothing to do with this.
我不知道
I don't know.
米拉德卡哈尼去过他的健身房♥
Milad Kahani had been at his gym.
他和裴曼是朋友
He's friends with Peyman.
他肯定知道些什么
He must know something.
就算他知道
Even if he does…
他也不会去招惹裴曼
he's not getting himself in trouble with Peyman.
我想调查一下
I want to look into it.
你想因为和裴曼在一起的某个女孩 去审问瓦希德
You want to question Vahid because of some girl Peyman met?
你想什么呢
What are you thinking?
我觉得那不是个普通女孩
I don't think it was just any girl.
而是塔玛拉宾雅
I think it was Tamar Rabinyan.
你只是草率地下了个毫无根据的结论
You're just jumping to this baseless conclusion?
名♥师♥出高徒
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表