剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
I don't know, Mehdi, you tell me.
-没关系 兄弟 来坐下… -兄弟
-Forget it, brother, come sit down-- -Brother?
混♥蛋♥ 我现在是你兄弟了
I'm your brother now, you son of a bitch?
我给你工作 给了你很多钱 你却在背后污蔑我
I give you a job, I pay you good money and you talk shit about me?
混♥蛋♥ 想把我踢出局
Trying to cut me out, you son of a bitch?
迈赫迪 怎么了
What's the matter, Mehdi?
呼吸困难了
Having trouble breathing?
巴巴克 放开他
Babak, get off him!
立刻放开他 离他远点
Get off and get away from him, now.
好吧…
Well, well.
你这里有个厉害的女孩
Tough girl you got here.
巴巴克
Babak!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
找个东西绑住他的手
Get something to tie his hands.
你死定了
You're a dead man.
我要弄死你 听到了吗
I'm going to fuck you up, you hear?
-闭嘴 -滚开 贱♥人♥
-Shut up! -Fuck off, you whore!
是瓦希德
It's Vahid.
接电♥话♥
Pick up.
-迈赫迪 -嘿 兄弟
-Mehdi. -Hey, man.
我现在过去 你在家吗
I'm on my way. Are you home?
我在之前给你的那个地址
Yes, the address I gave you.
太好了 我15分钟后到 行吗
Great. I'll be there in 15 minutes. Good?
没问题 过来吧 我在家
Sure, come by. I'm home.
好 那一会儿见
Great. See you then.
他在路上了
He's on his way.
我已经放弃了一切希望
I've given up all hope.
有时候我甚至觉得他不是我儿子
Sometimes I feel like he's not even my son.
这就是我感到内疚的原因 大多数时候…
That's why I feel guilty, most of the time--
抱歉 我必须接这个电♥话♥
Excuse me, I need to take this.
-喂 -我需要帮助
-Hello? -I need help.
我们和一个毒贩子扯上了关系 他现在半醒着在我这里
We got mixed up with a drug dealer. He's here half awake.
我需要你把他弄走
I need you to get him out of here.
-瓦希德马上就到 -我帮不了你
-Vahid will be here any second. -I can't help you.
你得派人过来
You have to send someone over.
很紧急 如果我们把瓦希德的事搞砸了…
It's urgent. If we screw things up with Vahid--
看起来你们已经搞砸了
Seems you've already screwed up.
打给瓦希德 让他别来
Call Vahid, tell him not to come over.
你有十分钟时间来这里
You've got ten minutes to get here.
我要去准备了
I'm gonna get ready.
-把他捆好 -是
-Finish this? -Yeah.
嗨
Hey.
你一定是来找迈赫迪的
You must be looking for Mehdi.
-迈赫迪 你朋友来了 -嗨 兄弟
-Mehdi, your friend's here! -Hey, man.
-嗨 -你好吗
-Hey. -How are you?
要喝什么吗
Anything to drink?
不用了 兄弟 别麻烦
I'm good, man. Don't worry.
-你脖子怎么了 -什么
-What's the matter with your neck? -What?
那边
Over there?
你怎么不早说有客人来
Why didn't you say we were expecting company?
我半裸着就去开门了
I opened the door half-naked.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我是迈赫迪的妹妹莱拉
I'm Leyla, Mehdi's sister.
我是瓦希德
I'm Vahid.
你们怎么住在一起
How is it that you live together?
-就是这样 -不会吧
-Just worked out that way. -No kidding.
我一定要杀了你
I'll fucking kill you!
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
邻居家的男孩们太烦人了
The neighbors' boys, they're so annoying.
我希望我只生女儿
I hope I only have girls.
-你要买♥♥多少克 -10克
-How many grams should I get you? -Ten.
-10克马上来 -谢谢
-Ten grams coming up. -Thanks.
-想到阳台上待会儿吗 -你先请
-Want to go out to the balcony? -After you.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以
So…
你和迈赫迪 你们真是兄妹
you and Mehdi, you're really brother and sister?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
你知道
You know…
这很讨厌
That's disgusting.
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
你有口音 但他没有
You have an accent. He doesn't.
我们不是一起长大的
We didn't grow up together.
我在卡塔尔长大
I grew up in Qatar,
但我过去几年一直住在洛杉矶
but I've been living in LA for the past few years.
德黑山矶 酷
Tehrangeles. Cool!
如果你喜欢的话 我们可以用英语交谈
We can talk English if you prefer it.
当然可以 怎样都行
Sure, whatever.
那么 你健身吗
So, you work out?
有时骑室内脚踏车 做普拉提
Some spinning, Pilates.
主要是搏击
Mostly kickboxing.
搏击 你知道我有一家健身房♥吗
Kickboxing? You know I own a gym?
我怎么会知道
How would I know that?
尼亚瓦兰铂金 尼亚瓦兰最好的俱乐部
Niavaran Platinum. Best club in Niavaran.
自卖♥♥自夸
If you don't say so yourself.
如果不是真的 我也不会这么说
I wouldn't say so if it wasn't true.
瓦希德 过来
Vahid, come here.
-一切都好吗 -是 兄弟 来吧
-Everything okay? -Yeah, man, come on.
我去处理点事
I'll go take care of some things.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
-It was nice to meet you. -Same here.
-10克 -谢谢
-Ten grams. -Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你妹妹很迷人
She's cute, your sister.
你怎么从来没带她来健身房♥
How come you never brought her by the gym?
我不知道 那里仅限会员进入
I don't know. It's members only.
我会给她办个贵宾会员 给你也来个
I'll set her up with a guest membership. You too.
让你的肩膀多练练也无妨 对吧
Wouldn't hurt to put some work into those shoulders, right?
无论如何 再见了
Anyway, see you.
瓦希德有没有产生怀疑
Did Vahid suspect anything?
没有 不 一切都按计划进行
Nothing. No, it all went according to plan.
他邀请我去他的健身房♥ 我们得到了想要的
He invited me to his gym. We got what we wanted.
我不觉得一切都按计划进行了
Well, I'd hardly say it went according to plan.
这是错误的判断
This was poor judgment.
-我就不该… -不 等等 我们有了实际的…
-I never should have-- -No, wait. We got the actual--
你能别说了吗
Will you shut up?
现在躺在那里的死人有可能是米拉德
It could have been Milad lying there dead on this floor.
你想过吗
Have you thought of that?
我还需要知道什么
What else do I need to know?
说吧
Speak.
法拉兹
Faraz.
我们接米拉德的时候 他就在那等我们
When we picked up Milad, he was there waiting for us.
你应该当时立即告诉我这事
You should have told me about this immediately.
如果我当时说了 你不会答应我留下的
If I had, you never would have let me stay.
我们这是在放长线钓大鱼
We're playing a long game here.
不止是一次行动 而是几十次 几百次
Not just one operation but dozens, hundreds of them.
既然我们现在合作了 我的生死就取决于你做出的所有决定
Now that we're working together, my life depends on the decisions you make.
除非我们对彼此完全坦诚
If we're not completely transparent with each other,
否则我们的下场都会很惨
it will end very badly for both of us.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
我不会再说第二次了
I won't mention it again.
货车来了吗
Is the van here?
过来吧
Come on up, then.
纳希德 亲爱的
Nahid? Sweetheart.
我的纳希德 请开门
My Nahid. Please open the door.
重大新闻
Breaking news:
空军飞行员巴拉克本哈伊姆中校 已返回以色列
Air Force pilot Lt. Col. Barak Ben Haim has returned to Israel.
我们现在只能对此进行报道
We could only report on this now,
他是在一次大胆的救援行动 结束几个小时后返回的
hours after the conclusion of a daring rescue operation,
救援行动的细节尚未公布
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表