剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
我听说那里有个派对
I heard about a party there.
派对 这谎话比刚才那个好点
Oh, a party. That's better.
谁家开的派对
Whose party was it?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
我从一些朋友那里听说的
I heard about it from some friends,
但他们在我到之前就走了
but they ended up leaving before I got there.
是这样
You know,
我不喜欢把你这样的人送进监狱
I don't enjoy sending guys like you to prison.
除了要做文书工作 我什么好处都得不到
It doesn't give me anything but paperwork.
但如果你能给我提供一些名字
But if you were to give me some names,
那我们就能有所发现了
then we could be onto something.
迈赫迪 那个派对上的孩子每周的零花钱
Mehdi, the kids at that party get more for their weekly allowance
比我们这种人两年挣的还多
than guys like us make in two years.
我们互相帮助 你给我几个名字 有分量的名字
We can help each other. Give me some names, some good ones.
派对上还有谁嗑药了
Who else was using at the party?
长官 我去晚了
Sir, I got there too late.
你看到了什么 该死的 你肯定看到了 你骗不了我
You saw something, damn it. You did. I know you did.
别保护他们了 快告诉我吧
Stop protecting them. Talk to me.
我是在给你一个离开这里的机会
I'm offering you a way out of this.
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, Officer.
我都没能进派对现场
I just never made it to the party.
真令人失望
Very disappointing.
所以你嘴还挺严啊
So you're not talking, huh?
人♥渣♥ 混♥蛋♥
Scum! Pig!
白♥痴♥ 笨蛋
Idiot! Schmuck!
(瓦希德:嗨 我到了)
VAHID:
嗨
Hey.
走吧
Let's go.
怎么
Yes?
我们找到进去的方法了 扮成偷偷带毒品给囚犯们的清洁工
We found a way in. A janitor who smuggles drugs to prisoners.
很好 把信息传达给马里安
Great. Send the info to Marjan.
莫森
Mohsen?
聊得不错
Good talk?
“迈赫迪” 他们为什么抓你
What did they get you on, "Mehdi"?
携带毒品 你呢
Possession. You?
一样
Same.
发生这些事不是我的本意
I never meant for any of this to happen.
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
不管怎样 他们最后都会搞死我们
They would have fucked us in the end either way.
给我讲讲发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
他们袭击了公社
They raided the commune.
塞帕特工
Sepah.
他们知道有关我们的一切
They knew everything about us.
把公社翻了个底朝天 逮捕了所有人
Tore the place up and arrested everyone.
欧文还在医院
Ervin's still in the hospital.
雷扎也被打得很惨
Reza got messed up pretty bad too.
阿明还被关在某个地方
Amin is still locked up somewhere.
帕里萨呢
What about Parissa?
你知道他们是怎么对待女人的
You know how they do women.
尤其是像她那样的女人
Especially one like her.
官方说法是她在监狱里上吊自杀了
The official story is that she hanged herself in prison.
她不可能上吊的
No way she hanged herself.
帕里萨是那种 不会让那些混♥蛋♥轻易得逞的人
Parissa wasn't the sort of person to give those bastards the satisfaction.
真的
I'm telling you.
兄弟 我不知道
I don't know, man.
人的意志被摧毁后什么事都做得出来
When you break a person like that, they could do anything.
(北德黑兰警♥察♥局)
在我们进去之前 我想了解一件事
Before we go in, I want to know something.
你为什么找我帮你
Why did you ask me to help you?
你是我第一个想到的人
You were the first person I thought of.
你和裴曼离开我的派对时想到我了吗
And were you thinking of me when you left my party with Peyman?
我只是帮他扶亚萨曼上车 之后他载了我一程
I was just helping him with Yasaman, and he gave me a ride.
那不代表什么
It didn't mean anything.
看起来可不是这样的
That's not how it looked.
瓦希德 我和裴曼之间很清白
Vahid, there is nothing going on between me and Peyman.
那你怎么解释今天和他约了打网球
And what about your little tennis match today?
算了
Uh-huh.
听着 如果你想和裴曼在一起 那是你的事
Look, if you want to be with Peyman, that is your business.
但当你需要帮助的时候 别跑来找我
But don't come running to me asking for my help when you need something.
他只不过邀请我去打网球 又不是约会什么的
He just invited me to play tennis. It's not a date or anything.
好吧 那就告诉他你不能去
Okay. So tell him you can't come.
瓦希德 别这样
Vahid, come on.
这么做很无礼
That would be rude.
如果不是约会的话 就不算无礼
Well, if it's not a date, then it's not rude.
而且你哥哥还在监狱里 记得吗
Besides, your brother's in jail, remember?
打开扬声器
Put it on speaker.
- 莱拉 - 你好 裴曼
- Leyla. - Peyman, hi.
- 怎么了 你喝咖啡了吗 - 喝了
- What's up? Did you have your coffee yet? - Yeah.
等一下打网球 我...
About later, I'm...
过来 莱拉 来
Come on, Leyla. Come.
别太担心
Don't worry so much.
在这里等着 我很快回来
Just wait here. I'll be right back.
打扰一下 小姐 等一下 我很抱歉
Excuse me, miss. One moment. I'm sorry.
这里谁管事
Who is the boss here?
我叔叔内马蒂将军刚打过电♥话♥
My uncle, General Nemati, has called.
我来接迈赫迪安萨里离开这里
I've come to take Mehdi Ansari.
搞定了吗
Is it done?
塔玛来了
Tamar's here.
什么
What?
她和瓦希德一起 我该怎么做
She's here with Vahid. What should I do?
按计划行事 别让她看见你
Stick to the plan. Don't let her see you.
这是命令
That's the order.
迈赫迪安萨里
Mehdi Ansari!
我叫你呢 你睡着了
I'm talking to you. You asleep?
起来
Get going!
走
Move it!
米拉德卡哈尼
Milad Kahani.
谁是米拉德卡哈尼
Who's Milad Kahani?
正式地说
Officially speaking,
我不擅长处理异见人士
dissidents aren't my area.
我要把你交给赛帕情报部门
I'm supposed to turn you over to Sepah intelligence.
什么是异见人士
What's a dissident?
那家伙在撒谎 为了救自己 他什么都说的出来
That guy's lying. He'd say anything to save himself.
那你是迈赫迪
So you're Mehdi?
而不是异见人士米拉德 而是派对男孩迈赫迪 很好
Not Milad the dissident, Mehdi the party boy? Very well.
既然如此 你总得给我提供些名字吧
In that case, you must have some names for me after all.
迈赫迪 告诉我名字
Names, Mehdi.
迈赫迪 名字 我需要名字
Mehdi, names. I need names!
我发誓我什么都没卖♥♥
I swear I didn't sell anything.
好吧
Okay.
所以我还是把你交给赛帕情报部门吧
So I'll hand you off to Sepah intelligence after all.
把他铐在桌子上
Cuff him to the table.
若他两分钟内还没出来
If he's not back here in two minutes...
我们就打给我叔叔
we'll call my uncle,
他会把这里闹得鸡犬不宁
and he'll rain hell down on this place.
(被通缉的嫌疑人)
WANTED SUSPECT
为什么要我等 你没有电脑吗
Why should I wait? Don't you have computers?
请在那边等
Please wait here.
等什么 就这样
Wait for what? That's it?
请吧 我们会叫你的名字
Please. We'll call your name.
我们先坐一会
Let's sit down for a minute.
好吧
Okay.
怎么回事 我以为你叔叔提前打过电♥话♥
What's the matter? I thought your uncle called ahead of time.
都处理好了 好吗 别担心
It's all taken care of, okay? Don't worry.
(档案搜索:迈赫迪安萨里)
FILE SEARCH: MEHDI ANSARI
(搜索中)
SEARCHING
长官
Sir,
内马蒂将军的侄子 奉他的命令来接一名囚犯
General Nemati's nephew is here to pick up a detainee, on his orders.
- 哪个 - 迈赫迪安萨里
- Which one? - Mehdi Ansari.
喂
Hello?
你能帮我查个名字吗
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表