剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
Can you run a name for me?
米拉德卡哈尼
Milad Kahani.
裴曼默罕马迪来打网球了
Peyman Mohammadi just arrived for his tennis game.
塔米尔 警局那边有消息吗
Tamir, any news from the police station?
没有
No.
裴曼到乡村俱乐部了
Peyman is in the country club.
塔玛准备好出发了吗
Is Tamar ready to leave?
塔玛和瓦希德内马蒂在北德黑兰警♥察♥局
Tamar is at the North Tehran police station with Vahid Nemati.
我也是刚刚才知道
I just found out.
马里安 你在耍我吗
Are you fucking with me, Marjan?
不 尤利娅 我没在耍你
No. I'm not fucking with you, Yulia.
她把我们俩都瞒了 我们正在处理
She surprised both of us. We're dealing with it.
如果有人被耍了 那就是我
If anyone's being fucked with, it's me.
(因瓦希德内玛蒂的情报被捕)
ARRESTED ON VAHID NEMATI'S TIP
我在听
I'm listening.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
终于来了 我们都等几小时了 迈赫迪在哪
Finally. We've been waiting for hours. Where's Mehdi?
你跟我来
You're to come with me.
嘿 你没看到我们还在这里工作吗
Hey! Can't you see we're still working here?
抱歉
Sorry.
快走 过会儿再来
Go on. Come back later.
你们到底对他做了什么
What the hell have you done to him?
你是他妹妹吗
Are you his sister?
你怎么样
How are you?
你知道是谁告发他的吗
Do you know who turned him in?
谁
Who?
代我向你叔叔致以热烈的问候
Warm regards to your uncle.
莱拉 我不知道...
Leyla, I didn't know--
如果你还有一丝尊严的话
If you have a shred of dignity left,
请现在就离开 别再给我打电♥话♥
you'll walk away right now and never call me again.
上车
Get in.
(尼亚瓦兰铂金)
法拉兹
Faraz?
怎么了
What?
法拉兹
Faraz!
怎么了
What is it?
你为什么不回话
Why won't you answer me?
我没听见
I didn't hear you.
对不起
Sorry.
你不必对我大发雷霆
You don't have to jump down my throat.
对不起 我不是故意的
Sorry, I didn't mean to.
我刚在专注工作
I was concentrating on work.
我觉得你干脆回去工作吧
I think you should just go back to work.
为什么
Why?
去吧 我不需要你在这里
Just go. I don't need you here.
像这样心不在焉
Not like this.
法拉兹 走吧 我没事
Just go, Faraz. I'm fine.
纳希德
Nahid.
纳希德 亲爱的
Nahid, darling.
从虎穴脱身了
Fresh from the belly of the beast.
看来我一定是先你一步把他救出来了
I must have gotten to him just before you could rescue him.
我们的目标是一样的
Well, we both wanted the same thing.
我很高兴一切顺利
I'm glad it worked out.
就像你常说的 信任是关键
Like you always say, it's all about trust.
塔玛 我们做我们该做的
We do what we have to do, Tamar.
即使我们不想这么做
Even when we don't want to.
他招供了吗
Did he talk?
没有 绝对没有
No. Definitely not.
你还能继续完成行动吗
Are you able to carry on?
怎么回事
What's going on?
- 很抱歉 我... - 你来这里干什么
- I'm sorry, I-- - What are you doing here?
我为之前的事和突然出现在这里感到抱歉
I'm sorry about before and for showing up like this.
我只是非常想见你
I just-- I really wanted to see you.
- 听着 我不想夹在... - 我知道我说过...
- Look, I don't want to get in the middle-- - I know I said--
- 不 等等 我可以解释 - 你和瓦希德 你们应该...
- No, wait. I can explain everything. - You and Vahid, you guys should--
瓦希德害我哥哥被捕了
Vahid got my brother arrested.
什么
What?
我们能找个地方谈谈吗
Is there somewhere we can go to talk?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
(尼亚瓦兰铂金)
我想就一件敏感的事征求你的意见
I wanted to get your advice on a sensitive matter.
你想要我建议什么
What did you want my advice about?
有关裴曼默罕马迪的事
Peyman Mohammadi.
- 尤利娅 - 怎么
- Yulia. - Yes?
法拉兹卡马力 他干什么
What, Faraz Kamali?
立刻给我找马里安
Get me Marjan, now!
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an asshole.
我不敢相信他这样做 就算是瓦希德 也是没品到极点
I can't believe he did that. Even for Vahid, that's a new low.
我可以杀了他
I could fucking kill him.
不
No.
你觉得这一切都是他计划好的
You think he planned the whole thing out?
不 他没那么聪明
No, he's not that smart.
他只是喝醉了 嫉妒心作祟罢了 因为我和你一起离开派对
He was just drunk and jealous, 'cause I left the party with you.
所以他就拿迈赫迪出气
And he took it out on Mehdi.
因为我
Because of me.
- 是我的错 - 不
- It's my fault. - No.
你是最不该受责备的人
You're the last person to blame.
这样说不对
That's not true.
嘿
Hey.
重要的时候你陪在他身边
You were there for him when it mattered.
你把他救出来了 这才是最重要的
You got him out. That's the most important thing.
我简直是一团糟
I'm such a mess.
你可能觉得我是个疯子
You probably think I'm a crazy person.
疯狂的事发生在你和你哥哥身上
A crazy thing happened to you and your brother.
- 我们要提醒她 - 不
- We need to warn her. - No.
我需要她集中精力完成任务 我会处理这事
I need her focused. It's being handled.
嗨
Hello.
裴曼默罕马迪在里面吗
Is Peyman Mohammadi inside?
是的
Yes.
你想让我去拿点喝的吗
You want me to get us something to drink?
好 麻烦了
Yes. Please.
去去就回
I'll be right back.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备通知塔玛 并让阿米尔准备撤离事宜
Get ready to warn Tamar, and have Amir prepare for extraction.
在那 就是这个球拍
There, that's the one.
亲爱的 现在不是时候
Darling, it's not a good time.
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
这取决于你
That depends on you.
你在我家干什么
What are you doing there?
我只是想顺便来看看纳希德
Just thought I'd drop in on Nahid.
她跟我说你根本无法放下工作
She tells me you couldn't keep yourself from work,
但我想你是想看一场网球比赛吧
but I think you were hoping to see a tennis match.
尤利娅 看
Yulia, look.
还有谁知道这事
Who else knows about this?
没人
No one.
我自己来的
I'm here alone.
你知道如果我发现你在撒谎会发生什么
You know what will happen if I find out you're lying.
我没撒谎
I'm not.
希望没有
I hope not.
如果你爱你的妻子 那现在就回家 待在家里
If you love your wife, you will come home now and stay here.
让这任务继续下去 让默罕马迪按原计划到达那里
Let the game go on, and let Mohammadi arrive as planned.
你听明白了吗
Am I making myself clear?
法拉兹
Faraz...
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表