剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
You invited her to your party?
裴曼 别这样对我…
Don't do this to me, Peyman. Don't.
亚萨曼 请冷静
Yasaman, calm down.
-你这个贱♥人♥ 别碰我 -嘿
-Don't touch me, you bitch! -Hey!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我根本没碰到她
I barely touched her!
-没事吧 -没事
-You okay? -I'm fine.
该死
Fuck.
-别… -对 快走
-Don't-- -Yeah, go!
她说的事我都没答应过
I didn't promise her any of those things.
听着 我不知道你们俩是怎么回事 但你要想清楚
Listen, I don't know what's up with the two of you. Figure it out.
她发现了派对的事 那…
She found out about the party, that's--
和她聊聊吧 她很伤心
Talk to her. She's really upset.
之后我给你打电♥话♥ 好吗 然后我们再去派对
I'll call you right after, yeah? We can still make it up there.
连上了吗
Is it connected?
米拉德
Milad?
-没有 -你说什么 怎么回事 为什么没连上
-No. -What? What the fuck? Why not?
因为太危险了
Because it was too dangerous.
算了 我亲自动手
Never mind. I'll do it myself.
打给马里安 告诉她我去参加派对
Call Marjan. Tell her I'm going to the party.
你怎么想
What do you think?
太危险了
It's way too dangerous.
用黑客装置就是为了让她不用真的去现场
The point of the leech was that she wouldn't have to actually be there.
不 用黑客装置是为了杀死默罕马迪
No, the point of the leech was to kill Mohammadi
并让他的死看起来像一场意外
and make it look like an accident.
塔玛不用去现场只是额外奖励
Tamar not having to be there would have been a bonus.
默罕马迪计划最早在今晚
Mohammadi's planning to sign a deal
与朝鲜签订协议
with the North Koreans as early as tonight.
是时候打出你手里的那张牌了
So it's time to play that card you have been holding.
问题是如何把她弄出来
The problem is getting her out.
她一旦完成 就会变成瓮中之鳖
Once she's done it, she'll be a sitting duck.
这是我们愿意付出的代价
That's a price we're willing to pay.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
你来干吗
What do you want?
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
要我帮忙
My help?
我没亲手杀了你算你走运
You're lucky I don't kill you with my bare hands.
那你在碰到我之前就会死掉
You'd be dead before you even touched me.
我听说了你搭档的事 感到很遗憾
I'm so sorry to hear about your partner.
朋友自杀 你独自活下来 这感觉一定很煎熬
Suicides can be terribly difficult for those left behind.
你还想让他怎么样
What more do you want from him?
我们之前说好的 积极配合我们
What was discussed. Active cooperation.
否则我们会把这些照片发给你的上司
Otherwise, these pictures will be sent to your boss.
发生在阿♥拉♥克的事就要交给德黑兰处理了
And what's now in Arak will find its way back to Tehran.
你留着吧 这样比较容易
Keep it. It's easier this way.
也许他不会打电♥话♥
Maybe he won't call.
他会打来的
He's going to call.
你跟他说的是真的吗
Is it true what you told him?
我说的什么
What?
一个人一旦离开自己的家 就再也没有家了
That a person who leaves home once will never have a home again.
我不知道
I don't know.
因为我听着像是你的一个伎俩
'Cause to me it sounds like one of your tricks.
说接近真♥相♥的谎言
To tell a lie that's close to the truth.
我再也受不了了
I can't fucking stand it anymore.
听好了 我就是这样的人
Listen, this is who I am.
我从未梦想要过平凡的生活
I've never dreamt of having an ordinary life.
那从来都不是我想要的
I've never wanted that.
这不是我的伎俩 我只是努力做我最擅长的事
It's not a trick. I'm just trying to do what I know best.
-你就是最好的 -不 我不是
-You are the best. -No, I'm not!
我不是
I'm not.
因为作为一名特工 我犯了史上最可悲的错误
'Cause as an agent, I made the most pathetic mistake in the book.
我爱上了自己的目标
I fell in love with my target.
是我把你牵扯进来 我很抱歉
I dragged you in this, and I'm sorry.
但说实话
But honestly…
我控制不了自己
I couldn't help it.
因为我爱你
'Cause I love you.
我爱你 所以我不希望你发生任何不测
I love you and I don't want anything bad to happen to you.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
这是卡马力先生
This is Mr. Kamali.
他负责安全工作
He's in charge of security.
只有信得过的人才能进我爸的别♥墅♥
My dad's villa is supposed to be a "sterile zone."
所以他们这些保安才那么偏执
That's why they're so obsessive.
卡马里先生向我保证 他会简明扼要地问你几个问题
Mr. Kamali has assured me that he'll keep this short and to the point.
对吧
Right?
当然了
Of course.
只是几个标准问题
Just a few standard questions.
请跟我来
Come with me, please.
塔玛拉宾雅
Tamar Rabinyan.
你想知道我有什么意图 对吧
You're wondering what my intentions are, huh?
你要是打算对我做什么 你早就动手了
If you were going to make a move, you would have done it already.
也许吧
Perhaps.
或者也许凡事都有限度
Or perhaps there are limits.
一个人只能被逼到一定程度
A man can be pushed so far.
我的搭档阿里盯上你了
My partner, Ali, he was on to you.
盯得很紧
Close.
差点就抓住你了
He almost had you.
他下场如何
What happened to him?
这么生气啊 你应该小心点 别显露出来
So angry. You should be careful with that.
我本来有个姨妈
I had an aunt.
你记得她
You remember her.
你逮捕了她 然后绞死了她
You arrested her, and then you hanged her.
这怪谁呢 是你把她牵扯进来的
And whose fault was that? You brought her into this.
-她是无辜的 -没人是无辜的
-She was innocent. -No one is innocent!
不管发生什么 都是你罪有应得
Whatever happens to you, you deserve it.
我只是在做我该做的
I'm doing what I have to,
保护我的国家不被有心之人毁掉
to protect my country from people who want to destroy it.
我也一样
So do I!
你要知道 我不怕被逮捕
You know, I'm not afraid of being arrested,
甚至不怕死
even dying.
要不是为了我老婆 我…
If it wasn't for my wife, I…
另一方面
On the other hand,
如果没有荣誉和责任
what does a man have,
那这个男人还有什么
if not his duty and his honor?
如果我和你合作 那我的整个人生就是个谎言
If I work with you, my entire life will be a lie.
这么说不对
That's not true.
我在这里出生 我的家人都来自这里
I was born here. My family comes from here.
我们的语言 文化 甚至我爱的男人都来自这里
Our language, our culture. Even the man I love comes from here.
有些时候 比如现在
There are times, and this is one of them,
责任和荣誉意味着要反抗
when duty and honor mean resistance.
你看到默罕马迪将军 正把这个国家变成什么样
You see where General Mohammadi is leading your country.
真是个年轻 自信的特工
Such a young, confident agent.
能说会道
Capable of words,
试图说服一个情报官员背叛自己的国家
convincing an intelligence officer to betray his own country.
你真这么小瞧我吗
Do you really think so little of me?
怎么样 没问题吧
So? Everything okay?
没问题
Everything is fine.
玩得开心
Have fun.
很高兴你接电♥话♥了
I'm glad you're using the phone.
如果要我配合
If I'm going to do this,
我需要你保证你们会完成任务
I need assurance that you're gonna go through with it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
-如果这是你的诡计… -不是
-If this is one of your manipulations-- -It's not.
-是真的 -最好是
-This is happening. -It better.
因为如果我完蛋了 我会拉你一起下水
Because if I'm going down, you're coming with me.
所以你就是在这里飙车的
So this is where you go wild with your cars?
这是在这个国家能做的最棒的事之一
It's one of the cool things about this country.
准备好了
Ready?
嘿 希纳 要看我的证件吗
Hey, Sina. Want to see my papers?
不用了先生 但我要看她的 女士 请出示你的证件
No, sir. But I do need to see hers. Your papers, please, ma'am.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表