剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
Yes.
刚刚吗
Just now?
怎么了
What?
以色列飞行员在牢房♥里昏倒了 他们正送他去阿扬德根医院
The Israeli pilot's collapsed in his cell. They're taking him to Ayandegan.
阿扬德根 为什么不去巴齐亚塔拉
Ayandegan? Why not Baqiyatallah?
那边停电了
The power's out there.
阿里
Ali,
是他们
it's them.
毫无疑问 是他们干的
Have no doubt, it's them.
想想看
Think about it.
就在飞行员昏倒的时候停电了
The power goes out just as the pilot collapses.
那女的最擅长什么领域
What's the lady's specialty?
电网
The power grid.
太明显了 快去阿扬德根 快
It's obvious. Go to Ayandegan, quickly.
我知道她就在那 去啊
I know she's there. Go.
阿里 找到那名飞行员
Ali, find the pilot.
-好 -去吧
-Okay. -Go.
阿尔法 一号♥病人在路上
Alpha, patient one en route.
阿尔法 二号♥病人刚到 正在被抬进医院
Alpha, patient two has just arrived. On his way to intake.
谢谢 哈泰夫 我们已就位了
Thank you, Hatef. We're ready at our positions.
把他抬出来 小心点
Get him out. Carefully.
看起来像是出血性中风
Looks like a hemorrhagic stroke.
血压很高 痉挛 失去意识
High BP, convulsions, loss of consciousness.
格拉斯哥指数是十 血压290 100
A ten on the Glasgow scale. BP 290 over 100.
已注射20毫升肼屈嗪
He was given 20cc hydralazine.
两眼瞳孔大小不同 给他做个头部CT
Unequal pupil size. Do a head CT!
好了 快把他推进去
Take him. Bring him in quickly.
对不起 任何人不得入内
I'm sorry, no one is allowed to enter.
你不能进去 太危险了 你可以站这里看着他
You can't go in. It's very dangerous. You can watch him from here.
出什么问题了 坏了吗
What's the matter? Is it broken?
对不起
I'm sorry.
-怎么回事 快打开门 -好了
-What is this? Open up. -There you go.
(扫描进度)
就是现在
Now!
(上传进度)
和我想的一样 硬脑膜下血肿
Just as I thought, subdural hematoma.
准备一间手术室和一个医疗队伍 做开颅术和引流管插入
Prep an OR and a team for craniotomy and drain insertion.
我会带病人进手术室并亲自做手术
I'll come with the patient and operate myself.
他们现在把他送进手术室
They're taking him to the OR now.
犯人在哪
Where's the prisoner?
-他被送进手术室了 -你们两个跟我来
-He was taken to an operating room. -You two, come with me.
走
Let's go.
迅速为他做好准备
Prep him quickly.
-你们得在这里等着 -停下
-You'll have to wait here. -Stop!
你什么意思 停下 马上送他去手术室
What do you mean, stop? Take him to the OR, now!
我让你停下 这里我说了算
I said stop! I'm giving the instructions here.
长官 我们必须马上给他做手术
Sir, we have to operate on him immediately!
那我跟他一起进去
Then I'm going in with him.
你不能进去 手术室里是无菌环境 你刚从外面进来
You can't. It's a sterile environment. You were just outside.
我进不去 他也别想进去
If I'm not going in, neither is he.
根据CT扫描结果 如果我们不马上给他做手术…
Based on the CT scan, if we don't operate immediately--
什么CT扫描
What CT scan?
这人不是他
That's not him.
所有人都跪下
Everybody on the ground!
CT室在哪
Where's the CT room?
西边旧楼
The old west wing.
你们两个跟我走
You two, come with me.
通知各单位犯人逃跑了 带我去CT室
Notify all units the prisoner's escaped. Take me there.
-阿尔法 -停
-Alpha. -Stop.
有人过去了 朝放射室去了
You've got incoming. Head into X-ray.
左转
Left.
检查所有出口 迅速行动
Check the exits. Go, get a move on!
安全
Clear.
阿尔法 又有两人过来了
Alpha, two more incoming.
停下 手举起来
Stop! Put your hands up!
找到他们了
I found them.
-你还好吗 -是
-You okay? -Yeah.
阿尔法 往大门那边跑
Alpha, run to the big doors.
快打开应急门
The emergency door, now!
退后
Stand back!
我出去
I'm heading out.
删除所有监控录像画面 按照计划行事
Delete all the security camera footage and follow the plan.
(发电机室)
阿尔法 到了大厅那头后 向出口方向右转
Alpha, at the end of the hall make a right towards the exit.
-你确定 -确定
-Are you sure? -I'm sure.
掩护左侧
Cover the left.
他们从那边走的
They went that way.
举起手来
Hands up!
克斯洛 开枪打她
Khosro, shoot her!
-我们得马上离开 -等等
-We have to go now. -Wait.
还有一个特工没出来
We're missing one agent.
所有部队去南边出口
All forces to the southern exit.
除了哈泰夫外 所有人都在按撤离程序撤离
Everyone's on evacuation protocol except for Hatef.
-让他们撤离 -阿尔法队长 你听到了吗
-Get them out. -Alpha leader, do you copy?
-你可以离开了 -那哈泰夫怎么办
-You're clear to leave. -What about Hatef?
阿尔法 你聋了吗 我让你离开那里
Alpha, are you deaf? I told you to go!
扔吧
Toss it!
快走…
Go, go, go!
该死的混♥蛋♥
Damn you!
准备冲过去 冲
Prepare for the charge. Go.
巴拉克
Barak.
我们回家
We're headed home.
我感觉与伊朗公众和政♥府♥更亲近了…
I feel closer to the Iranian public and the government…
如各位所见 又有 突如其来的工作了 我得走了
As you can see, some work has come up again and I have to go.
哈泰夫
Hatef.
你是不是陷入了困境
Are you lost down the rabbit hole?
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
你是谁
Who are you?
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
我们共同的朋友
Mutual friends.
我看着这扇门 你去那边
I'm watching this door. You head that way.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
相信我
Trust me.
快去 盯好那边
Go! Watch that area!
沿着那条走廊一直走到头
Follow that hall all the way down to the end.
就算看起来没路了
Even if it looks like it leads to nowhere.
寻找绿灯 那里会有一扇门
Look for a green light. There'll be a door.
但那门通往什么地方
But where will it take me?
你想去的任何地方
Wherever you want it to take you.
塔玛 祝你好运
Good luck, Tamar.
走吧
Go.
所有访客请在大厅集♥合♥
All visitors are requested to gather in the lobby.
重复一遍 所有访客请在大厅集♥合♥
I repeat: All visitors are requested…
医院身份证
Hospital ID!
我有一张访客通行证 给你
I have a visitor pass. Here you go.
-跟我来 -长官 请放她走
-Come with me. -Sir, let her go, please.
这位是马里安蒙塔泽米医生
That's Dr. Marjan Montazemi.
她是一个专家 是我邀请她来的
She's a specialist. She came on my invitation.
听着 长官 我是医院院长
Listen, sir, I'm the hospital director.
蒙塔泽米医生是伊朗 最顶尖的精神分♥析♥学家之一
I'm telling you, Dr. Montazemi is one of Iran's top psychoanalysts.
医生 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Doctor.
没关系 亲爱的库罗什 我能理解
It's all right, my dear Kourosh. I understand.
你可以走了
You can go.
-你好 要搭德士吗 -不了 谢谢
-Hello. Need a taxi? -No, thank you.
哈泰夫
Hatef!
上来 我会带你去你想去的任何地方
Come. I'll take you wherever you want.
现在够了 我就想要这么多
It's okay now. I only want this much.
告诉巴巴克 这是最后一次他试图欺骗我
And tell Babak this is the last time he pulls this crap on me.
我会告诉他
I will.
你好 欢迎光临 你能来真是我的荣幸
Hello, welcome! What an honor!
默罕马迪将军的儿子 在这个时候来我的健身房♥ 真不错
General Mohammadi's son at my gym, and on a day like this. Way to go.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
-Congratulations. -Thank you.
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表