剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表
Today he will receive his Major General insignia
由光荣的最高领袖颁发
from the glorious supreme leader.
我们都记得
We all remember that
作为革命卫队情报部门的领导人
as Head of Revolutionary Guards Intelligence,
默罕马迪将军挫败了 锡安主义政♥权♥对我国领土的空袭
General Mohammadi foiled the Zionist regime's aerial assault on our homeland…
嗨 阿里 很高兴你能来
Hello, Ali! I'm glad you came.
老板 你还好吗
How are you, boss?
你还这么叫我
You still call me that?
进来吧
Come in.
一名以色列飞行员在这次行动中被捕
An Israeli pilot was captured during the operation,
-锡安主义政♥权♥受辱 -你看新闻了吗
-and the Zionist regime was humiliated. -You watch the news?
看了一点 随便看了看
Sort of. Out of the corner of my eye.
嗨 纳希德夫人 你好吗
Hello, Mrs. Nahid. How are you?
就你自己来的
Are you alone?
是 一如既往
Yes, same as always.
你想喝点什么吗 喝茶吗 还是冷饮
Would you like anything to drink? Tea? Something cold?
别麻烦
Don't trouble yourself.
我去沏茶
I'll make some tea.
我们去另一个房♥间吧
Let's go to the other room.
那么 有没有关于 我们朋友阿齐兹的消息
So, what's new with our friend Azizi?
没有吗
Nothing?
过去两天我们一直在监视他的摊位
We've been staking out his stand for the past two days.
没有那二人组的迹象
No sign of our duo.
我不明白
I don't understand.
阿齐兹上次帮人偷渡出去是什么时候
When did Azizi last smuggle people out?
-也许我们该停止… -找到了
-Maybe we should drop it… -Here it is.
大约一周前 我的线人见过米拉德
About a week ago… my source saw Milad.
老板
Boss…
怎么了 你为什么这样看着我
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
我觉得你最好别去管这事了
I think it would be best if you left it alone.
休息一下
Get some rest.
叫我怎么休息
How can I rest
她还在外面活动
when she's out there?
已经两个多月了
It's been over two months.
我觉得她不太可能还在伊朗
I don't think it's likely she's still in Iran.
我很肯定他们还没逃出伊朗
They haven't made it out, I'm sure.
先生 也许你是对的
Sir, you might be right,
可我不能一直这样偷偷摸摸地工作
but I can't keep working under the radar.
我有很多工作要做 还要跟踪其他目标
I have a lot of work, other targets to follow.
-请用 -谢谢
-Please. -Thank you.
-谢谢你 纳希德 亲爱的 -谢谢
-Thank you, Nahid, dear. -Thank you.
请慢用
Enjoy.
她看起来好多了
Looks like she's feeling better.
不 她没好转
No, she's not feeling better.
(以色列 摩萨德情报及特务局)
-现在情况怎么样了 -还在找防火墙的后门
-What's the situation? -Still waiting on the firewall backdoor.
伊朗人升级了安全系统
The Iranians upgraded their security.
他还有多久数完
What's the time range on his count?
三到五分钟
Three to five minutes.
这是我们等待已久的时刻
This is the moment we've been waiting for.
默罕马迪将军多年来一直为革命事业效力
General Mohammadi, who's served the revolution for so many years,
他正被授予少将勋章
is receiving his Major General insignia
由光荣的革命事业领袖颁发
from the glorious leader of the revolution.
愿上帝继续帮助他完成 为政♥府♥和伊♥斯♥兰♥国家
May God continue to aid him in his mission of serving the government
服务的使命 但凭真♥主♥意愿
and the Islamic nation, inshallah.
帮我接通阿尔法
Get me Alpha.
塔玛 格利洛特问大概还要多久
Tamar, Glilot needs an estimate.
我不知道
I don't know.
-塔玛 -别打扰我工作
-Tamar! -Let me work.
塔米尔 我们进展如何
Tamir, how are we doing?
她还没切断那个地区的电力
She hasn't shut down power in the area yet.
-12992 -不 亲爱的
-12,992. -No, dear.
-12993 -别担心 我很快就来看你
-12,993. -Don't worry. I'll come see you soon.
(正在攻击)
(部署数据包)
(已攻破)
喂
Hello?
该死 又停电了
Damn it, the power's out again.
至少发电机还能用
At least the generator's working.
肯定到处都停电了
The power must be out everywhere.
快跑
Run!
我们得送他去医院
We have to get him to the hospital.
-走… -好
-Go! Go! -Okay.
已经确认整个街区都断电了
Confirmed, power's out in the entire quarter.
-阿尔法 -我是阿尔法
-Alpha? -This is Alpha.
-断电了 -太好了
-The power's out. -Excellent.
去吧 注意安全 祝你好运
Go, and be safe out there. Good luck.
收到
Roger.
各位 做好准备
Guys, get ready.
小心点…
Careful, careful!
去巴齐亚塔拉医院
Go to the Baqiyatallah Hospital.
那里停电了 我们得 把他送去另外一家医院
The power's out there. We'll have to take him to a different hospital.
只能去巴齐亚塔拉
Only Baqiyatallah!
我跟你说 送他去那里是个错误
I'm telling you, it's a mistake to take him there.
囚犯只能被带去巴齐亚塔拉
Prisoners are only taken to Baqiyatallah.
那边已经部署好了安保措施 而且安保部队也已就位
A whole secure wing's been prepared, and the security forces are there.
拜托 带他去阿扬德根
Come on, take him to Ayandegan.
他的血压是290 100
His blood pressure's 290 over 100.
他快死了 最后会是我们承担责任
He's dying. We'll end up taking the blame.
司机说巴齐亚塔拉停电了
The driver says the power's out at Baqiyatallah.
知道相关情况吗
Know anything about that?
明白了
I see.
长官 部队问是否行动
Ma'am, the force is asking if we have a go.
还不行
Not yet.
请所有部队注意
Attention, all forces!
目的地改为阿扬德根医院
The destination has been changed to Ayandegan Hospital.
重复一遍 犯人正被送往阿扬德根医院
I repeat, the prisoner is being evacuated to Ayandegan Hospital.
救护车在掉头
The ambulance is turning.
派部队行动
Send the force in.
阿尔法 听到吗
Alpha, do you copy?
可以行动了
You're clear to go.
-你好…米拉德 兄弟 -嘿 兄弟
-Hello, hello. Milad, brother! -Hey brother.
-你好吗 -快进来
-How are you? -Come in.
奇卡 你好吗
How are you, Chica?
老兄 快进来
Come in, man.
这是什么
What is this?
所有货都卖♥♥掉了 只有给瓦希德的垃圾还在
It was all fine, except for Vahid's crap.
混♥蛋♥ 那些有钱孩子们总是麻烦
Bastard. Those rich kids are always trouble.
这是给你的
This is yours.
怎么 没卖♥♥掉的货你也想拿钱
What? Did you expect money for the stuff you didn't sell as well?
我保证明天就能卖♥♥出去
I promise I'll sell it by tomorrow.
如果你今晚能帮我搞定那件事
If you take care of that thing for me tonight…
不行 不能那样
No, it doesn't work that way.
-嘿 兄弟 -干吗
-Hey, man. -What?
你还有好货吗
Do you have any of the good stuff left?
有 但那个混♥蛋♥瓦希德不会买♥♥的
Yeah. But that bastard Vahid won't pay,
而且那个混♥蛋♥闻一下都没门
and I won't let the son of a bitch even smell it.
瓦希德要大量的货 而且他不会每一包都检查
Vahid wants a large amount, and he doesn't check every bag.
我们可以让他检查一包高级货
We'll let him check one bag with primo shit
然后把剩下的都卖♥♥给他
and off-load the rest on him.
听着 自作聪明的人
Listen, wise guy.
你觉得我会这样欺骗一个老客户
You think I'd fuck over an old client like that?
你真觉得我这么傻 是吗
Do you think I'm that stupid? Do you?
嘿 我没别的意思
Hey, I didn't mean anything by it.
你真该看看自己的表情
You should see the look on your face!
但这是个好主意 真的
But it's a solid idea. Yes.
所以你需要钱
So you need money?
所有单位前往阿扬德根医院
All units to Ayandegan Hospital.
重复一遍 所有单位前往阿扬德根医院
I repeat: All units to Ayandegan Hospital.
根据Seph无线电♥信♥息
According to Seph comms,
几十名卫队卫队士兵正赶往医院
dozens of Guard soldiers are headed to the hospital.
喂
Hello?
是
剧集 | 德黑兰(2020) | 导航列表