剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on Stitchers...
编织记忆 前情提要
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
She said no. What's plan "B"?
她拒绝了我 计划B是什么
Type your number in my phone,
把你的号♥码存到我的手♥机♥里
and I'll give you a call when it comes in.
那本漫画到的时候 我给你打电♥话♥
Is that what I am?
我对你来说就到这里了吗
Your friend?
你的朋友
No, you're... my best friend.
不 你是我最好的朋友
You wanna get something to eat?
你想吃点什么吗
Uh, remember the boy in the red baseball hat?
记得那个戴红色棒球帽的小男孩吗
The one I saw in Captain Mulaney's memory?
我在木兰妮上尉记忆里看到的那个小男孩
He must be connected to both cases.
他一定和两起案件都有联♥系♥
What are you doing here? You don't like it?
你在这里干什么 你不喜欢吗
Arrest me for breaking and entering.
那就用私闯民宅的罪名逮捕我好了
You don't get to select our cases.
你没资格来选我们的案件
Then who does?
那谁有资格
You?
你吗
What I really wanna do is find that son-of-a-bitch father of mine
我只想尽快找到我的浑蛋父亲
and bring him to karmic justice.
将他绳之以法
Get Linus's stuff back to him now!
现在就把莱纳斯的东西还给他
Who does she think she is?
她以为她是谁啊
I think I'm NSA, bitch.
我想我是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的 贱♥人♥
Stop! I thought you just came to pick me up.
停下 我以为你只是过来接我的(pick up也有“捡起”之意)
Fine.
好吧
Ooh!
噢
Oh, stop. No, actually stop.
快停下 不 我说真的 快停下
We have to get your stuff out of the van
我们得把你的东西从货车里搬出来
and back up into your apartment.
送回你公♥寓♥
The moving guys are meeting us in 20 minutes.
搬家公♥司♥的人20分钟之后到
Moving is stupid.
搬哪门子家啊
I don't need to move, plus Cameron's cool.
我根本不用搬家 再说卡梅伦也没事
Oh, I will miss his sheets.
噢 我会想念他的床单的
That thread count was ridiculous.
质感爽爆了
I don't think Cameron really liked us on his bed.
我想卡梅伦不会喜欢我们在他的床上啪啪啪的
As if Lord of the Purity Rings ever used it.
像他那种“贞节之王”肯定不会这么干的
Oh, I wouldn't be so sure.
我可不确定
All right, you know what, we really should get going.
好吧 我想我们真的该走了
Excuse me, Linus,
等等 莱纳斯
are you keeping juicy goss from me?
你有什么八卦瞒着我吗
Come on, you know how this goes. Bros before...
别这样 你知道都是这样的 兄弟如手足 女人
Check yourself. Spill.
别傻了 快说
Cameron met a girl.
卡梅伦遇到了一个女孩
And? Her name is Nina.
然后呢 她叫妮娜
And? That is all I know.
然后 我只知道这么多
Oh.
哦
Except for the fact he was on the phone with her until
除了昨晚他们一直通话到凌晨3点
3:00 a.m. last night talking about Doctor Who.
讨论《神秘博士》(英国科幻电视剧)
David Tennant this, Tardis that, all night long.
一会儿聊大卫·田纳特 一会儿聊塔迪斯 整夜都在喋喋不休
I love my Time Lords as much as the next guy,
虽然我同其他人一样 深爱着我的“时间之王”
but I need eight hours of man sleep.
但作为一个男人 我需要八小时睡眠
Sounds like an episode of Nerd Love.
听着好像某期《书呆子爱情广播站》的内容(类似于播客的节目)
Wait, does Kirsten know about Nina?
等等 柯尔斯顿知道妮娜这个人吗
She does now.
现在她知道了
I'll check on her.
我去看看她
I'm gonna wait outside.
我在外面等你
Hey, roomie.
嗨 好闺蜜
I already knew about Nina, so don't worry.
我已经知道妮娜了 所以别担心
You know, I told Cameron not to wait around
我告诉过卡梅伦 在我整理情绪这段期间
while I figured out my feelings, so...
不必傻傻地等我
I can't be mad.
我不能生气
And I'm not.
而且我并没有生气
Okay. Something's got you off-balance. What's going on?
好的 你似乎有心事 怎么了
My father had a first wife.
我爸爸有个前妻
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
I found a cocktail napkin from their wedding in the garage.
我在车♥库♥里找到了一张他们婚礼遗留下来的酒巾
Damn, you didn't know?
天呐 你不知道吗
Nope, I had no idea.
不 我一无所知
Daddy was a player.
你老爸真是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Hmm.
嗯
I mean, if I could find Elizabeth, she may know where my father is.
如果我能找到伊丽莎白 她或许知道我爸爸在哪
But she's just... She's so hard to locate.
但 她 她太难找了
You already tried hacking city records?
你已经尝试过黑进城市档案系统吗
Yeah, I've tried everything.
是啊 任何方法我都尝试过了
Elizabeth Stinger is basically a ghost.
伊丽莎白·史丁格基本上是个鬼魂
Well, true, but hunting ghosts is kind of what we do.
好吧 那倒是 但追捕鬼魂的踪影就是我们的工作啊
Go, go!
快走 快走
Oh, no.
哦 不
Somebody call 9-1-1.
快打911啊
Stay here!
别动
Her name is Sandy Abrams, 26.
她叫桑迪·艾布拉姆斯 26岁
She worked as a receptionist, but was an aspiring actress.
她是一名前台接待 同时也是一位踌躇满志的女演员
She fell to her death from the roof of her apartment building.
她从她公♥寓♥的屋顶掉下来 摔伤致死
Murder? Suicide?
谋杀 自杀
Was there a note? Yes.
有遗书吗 嗯哼
So, suicide?
所以是自杀咯
It wasn't that kind of note.
不是那种遗书
"This is his fault.
“这是他的错
K.C."
K.C”
We've confirmed that it is her handwriting.
我们已经确认这是她亲手所写
Is there anyone in Sandy's life with the initials K.C.?
桑迪认识的人中有谁名字的缩写是K.C.吗
A preliminary background check came up with
初步背景调查显示
no friends or relatives with that name or initials.
没有任何朋友或是亲属的名字符合缩写
K.C., Kirsten Clark.
K.C. 柯尔斯顿·克拉克
Or not.
或许不是
You're just reading into things
你只是先入为主了
'cause you're focused on finding your dad.
因为你正专注于寻找你父亲
Well, how many K.C.'s are there
好吧 到底有多少个K.C.
with a dead body addressed to them?
是和一个死尸有关系的
Camille has a point, which is why
卡米尔说到点上了 那就是为什么
we're not going to stitch into Sandy.
我们不会对桑迪进行记忆编织
Why? It's the only way to know for sure
为什么 这是唯一能确定
if this note was meant for me.
那张便条是否是留给我的方法
Okay, let's say for a moment that the note was meant for you.
好吧 让我们现在姑且认为那便条是给你的
How do we know that it's not an ambush of some kind?
我们怎么知道那不是一次埋伏之类的什么东西
We're going to stand down until I get further instructions from Blair.
直到从布莱尔那里得到进一步指示我们不会采取任何行动
And how long is that gonna take? We could lose the window to stitch.
那么这要花上多少时间 我们可能会失去进行编织的机会
As long as it takes. He's aware of the situation.
要多久就等上多久 他已经知道这情况了
But I have discovered
但我已经发现
that Mitchell Blair moves at his own pace.
米切尔·布莱尔是按照他自己的节奏来办事
Look, the note says this is "his" fault.
看 这便条上说了这是“他”的错误
What if that means my father?
如果那指的是我父亲呢
We won't know if we don't stitch in.
如果我们不进行编织我们是不会知道的
That is a leap, and I'm not going to put you in danger.
那太冲动了 我可不打算把你置于危险之中
We hold.
我们按兵不动
That's two.
那是两次
Four.
四次
And you're done.
你完成了
Ha ha! Nice job.
哈哈 做得漂亮
Thank you. Good job.
谢谢你 干得好
Camille?
卡米尔
Liam? Oh, my god!
利亚姆 哦 我的天
Hi. What the hell? What are you doing here?
你好 发生什么了 你来这儿是做什么
Same as you, I imagine.
我猜 和你一样
Yeah. Duh, I just meant, uh...
是啊 呃 我的意思是 呃
what are you doing in Los Angeles?
你来洛杉矶是做什么的
I thought you'd be living in Europe by now.
我以为你现在已经住在欧洲了
Ah, that was the plan,
啊 本来按照计划是这样
then a teaching gig came up.
之后有一次工作机会出现了
I guess I wasn't really ready to leave.
我想我不是真的已经做好离开的准备了
Uh-huh.
啊哦
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表