剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
and then blacked out.
然后就晕菜了
He must be lying.
他可能在撒谎
Eh, maybe not. They found a bottle of Tomemoral in his apartment.
额 可能没撒谎 他们在他房♥间里发现了一瓶脑白金
It's a drug used to reduce memory loss.
是一种用来缓解记忆丧失的药物
Apparently he's been complaining lately
他最近明显不停地抱怨
about forgetting things.
忘记事情
Well, I heard him listening to some kind of,
嗯 我听说他听某种
like, meditation music before he went to the roof.
像是 冥想音乐 在他去楼顶之前
Meditation music?
冥想音乐
Camille is tracing the company that created it.
卡米尔在查创作音乐的公♥司♥
No, Camille traced it.
不 卡米尔追踪了它
There is no company.
根本没有公♥司♥
The track isn't available anywhere.
所以也根本没法追踪到音乐的来源
Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning the killer is in custody
就是说凶手已经收监
and the case is essentially closed.
案子正式完结
Whoever K.C. is, he or she is not you.
不论K.C.是谁 他或者她都不是你
I'm not so sure.
我不这么认为
Drop it, Kirsten.
就这样吧 柯尔斯顿
We have done all that we can do tonight.
我们今晚把能做的都做了
We will take a fresh look in the morning.
明早我们再想想别的办法
And no more midnight stitching.
还有 不许再半夜进行编织了
Hey!
嘿
Wanna do something?
想做点啥嘛
I... Yes, but I... I have this huge
我 想啊 但是我 我这个要死人的
optogenetics project due and my lab partners
光遗传学项目要截止了 要是我不去帮忙干活
may stone me if I don't show up to work with them.
我的试验搭档会拿石头砸死我的
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
I'll talk to you later? You know it.
那我们晚点再聊 好嘞
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Maggie in her office?
马吉在她办公室吗
Yeah. You okay?
在呢 你还好吗
Yeah. When am I not?
还好 什么时候不好了
Don't do it.
别这样
Don't give me the cop glare.
别用这种警♥察♥的眼神打量我
Well, then spill it.
那就告诉我
Do you ever feel like you're in too deep?
你有没有过陷得太深的感觉
Are we talking about a case?
我们在说案子吗
How do you...
你怎么
How do you stop the work from...
你要怎样避免让你的工作
hurting the people you care about?
伤害你在乎的人x7f
Well...
哦
I wish I knew.
我要知道就好了
It's hard for people without a badge
不戴警徽的人是很难理解的
to understand, you know?
你懂吗
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好吧
Thanks for the pep talk.
感谢你鼓励
Well, lucky for you,
但是你很幸运
I have a badge...
我有警徽
and an ear you can bend any time.
还有只能随时听你发牢骚的耳朵
Whoo!
哇哦
Good. Learn your lesson?
很好 学到了吗
Done.
好了
Okay. This one's apparently good for immunity,
好吧 显然这个有助于免疫力和碱性平衡
alkalization, and opening your third eye chakra.
让你开眼的是 这还对轮脉(瑜伽用语中人体精神力量中心)大有好处
A third eye-opener.
你说开眼
That might be the most LA thing I've ever heard.
这可能是我听过的最具洛杉矶特色的事了
Hey, man, you're the one who chose to stay in traffic jam paradise.
嘿 少年 你才是那个选择留在堵车天堂里的人
Why did you stay?
你为什么留下来
And don't even tell me it was "for the rewards of teaching."
别告诉我是给自己“教课的奖励”
Really? You want to hear about this?
真的吗 你想听听
Of course I do.
我当然想听
It probably sounds pathetic,
可能听着有点可怜
but I miss Kirsten.
但是我想念柯尔斯顿
I miss how easy it was to be with her.
我怀念和她在一起轻松自在的感觉
Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
我的天啊 我很抱歉
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
我刚才没忍♥住 不小心吐了
You mean you miss being with a woman who made absolutely zero demands of you,
你是说你怀念和一个对你零要求的女人在一起的日子吗
you selfish English prick?
你个自私的英国佬
Ouch.
说啥呢
But that aside, it was my longest relationship.
撇开那个不说 这是我最久的一段恋情了
Granted, it was long-distance,
虽然我们是异地恋
but I could always count on Kirsten to be there when I came back to the states.
但是我每次回来都知道 柯尔斯顿一定会在
I guess that's over now.
我猜这种日子已经结束了
And that's a good thing.
但这是好事
What... I'm... What? Why is that a good thing?
啥 我 啥 为什么是件好事
'Cause it got me in here working out and I ran into you.
正因如此我才会来这儿健身 然后碰上了你
You're rather easy to talk to.
你更能聊得开
And real sweaty.
而且还有一身汗
Does that do it for you?
你不也是吗
I'm really glad we ran into each other.
我真的很高兴我们能碰上
I gotta go. I got to go.
我得走了 我真得走了
Seriously, how do you not like Torchwood?
真的 你怎么能不喜欢《火炬木小组》
I like it well enough.
我觉得还不错啦
Well enough? Okay.
还不错 好吧
I just don't think Captain Jack was a deserving character for a spin-off.
我只是觉得杰克船长这个人物并不值得单独出一个系列
Oh, no, no, no, don't. Just do not.
哦 不不不 别 千万别这么说
Captain Jack Harkness is hella compelling,
杰克·哈克尼斯船长超引人注目
and a dreamboat, and he is bi.
是亿万少女的梦中情人 还是个双性恋
He is basically the whole package.
他基本上是应有尽有了
You can't hate on the captain.
你可没法讨厌杰克船长
Okay, well, I guess we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.
好吧 我想我们就各自保留意见吧
I guess we are.
我也这么想
More wine?
还要红酒吗
I shouldn't.
我不应该再喝了
It's getting late. I should go.
很晚了 我该走了
Yeah. I guess you should.
是啊 我想也是
I'll drive you.
我开车送你
You don't have to. Good, 'cause I don't want to.
你不用的 很好 因为我也不想
Because then you wouldn't be here anymore.
因为那样你就不会再在这里了
So...
所以
Say that Captain Jack rules and I'll stay.
说杰克船长万岁我就留下来
I'll go get my car keys.
我去拿我的车钥匙
Close enough.
算你狠
Rise and shine, cupcake!
快起床了 小蛋糕
I hate it when people wake me before my alarm goes off.
我恨死在我闹钟响之前把我吵醒的人了
More than you hate being late for work?
比你上班迟到还恨吗
Oh, it's 9:20, why didn't you wake me?
卧♥槽♥ 9:20了 你怎么不叫我起床
Oh, this must be what it feels like to be the mother of an ungrateful child.
哦 这绝对就是做那种生在福中不知福的孩子的妈的感觉
Oh, sorry. I'm sorry. I must have just not set my alarm.
哦抱歉 我很抱歉 我肯定是忘记设闹钟了
What?
咋了
There something you're not telling me?
你有瞒着我什么事吗
Um, no. No, no, no.
啊 没 没 没 没
Just, last night I heard a noise,
只是 昨晚我听到一些吵闹声
and so I went to check on it, um...
所以我去看了看
but there was nothing there so don't worry.
但是什么都没有 所以别担心
It was fine. Nothing to worry about.
没事 没什么好担心的
Um, hey, Linus.
啊 嘿 莱纳斯
Hey, it's almost 9:30, where are you guys?
嘿 都快9:30了 你们人呢
I'm sorry, I'm running late.
我很抱歉 我得迟到了
Well, get here as soon as you can.
好吧 尽快来
I think I've isolated the barrier you ran into in Sandy's stitch.
我想我已经把你在编织桑迪记忆时碰到的屏障给分离出来了
Okay, good.
好的 很好
Well, I should get dressed.
我应该换下衣服
Mm-hmm. And wash your feet.
嗯哼 还有洗洗脚
Here's the barrier I mapped in Sandy's memory.
这是我绘制出的桑迪记忆里的屏障
It shows reduced activity in parts of the brain's default mode network
它在大脑默认模式网络中显示出活性下降
together with increased activity in the prefrontal tensional systems,
同时在前额叶扩张系统中显示活性上升
Fascinating. Thank you, Mr. Spock.
棒呆了 谢谢 斯波克先生
We agreed, I'm Kirk, you're Spock.
我们说好的 我是柯克 你是斯波克
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表