剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Please.
求你了
Okay.
好吧
He was there. I know he was.
他就在那里 我知道他在的
Hello?
你好
Let's make the deal.
让我们来做交易吧
Kirsten told Naomi Burke that she has the encryption code
柯尔斯顿和内奥米·伯克说她有加密代码
and made a deal to give it to her.
通过交易告知密♥码♥
It's a smart move. If we can get Burke to offer us money for it...
这是很明智的做法 如果我们能让伯克用钱来交换代码
We can turn around and arrest her.
我们就可以回头去逮捕她了
Burke and the security guard have already killed a man.
伯克和她的保安已经杀了一个人了
Twice. She's not gonna hand over money
两次 在证明代码有效前
without proof the code works.
她是不会打算交钱的
Yeah, but we can't prove it without cracking it.
没错 但我们不能在不破解的情况下证明这点
Any idea what kind of encryption key Benning used?
有人知道本宁用的是什么样的加密密钥吗
Yeah, a 2048-bit SSL key.
是的 一个2048位的加密密钥
Oof.
哦
You guys are geniuses. How hard can it be to crack
你们这些人都是天才 破解一个2048位的密♥码♥
a 2048 character code?
有多难吗呢
Well, using a conventional computer,
好吧 如果用一台普通计算机的话
only 400,000 times longer than the universe has existed.
只要把宇宙存在的时间乘上400000倍就够了
But with the help of our quantum computer,
但使用我们的量子计算机的话
we can do it in half the time.
我们能在一半的时间能完成
Kay, not geniuses.
好吧 都不是天才
But Dr. Benning was.
但本宁博士是
We just need to think like him.
我们只需要像他一样思考
I heard music in Benning's memory
我在本宁的记忆里听到了一段音乐
when he was programming the code.
那时候他正在编写代码
Well, music is mathematical. Do you remember the song?
好的 音乐是有数学因素的 你还记得那首歌♥吗
Not well.
不是很清楚
Just fire up the old temporal dysplasia.
再开启你的时间无感症不就好了
Hello, I'm not a walking DVR player anymore, remember?
嘿 我不再是一个移♥动♥录音机了 记得吗
I can't just replay memories.
我不能就这么即时回放记忆
Do you at least remember what kind of music it was?
那你至少还能记得那是什么类型的音乐吗
Jazz. I... It sounded like jazz.
爵士 我 那听起来像是爵士
Okay then. Idea. What are you searching for?
那很好 有主意了 你在搜什么
Jazz songs with exactly 2,048 notes.
刚好有2048个字的爵士歌♥
Maybe Benning used the song as the encryption key.
也许本宁把歌♥曲转化成了密钥
Oh, what? There are four possibilities.
哦 什么 一共有四种可能
Okay, let me hear 'em.
好的 让我来听一听它们
No.
不是
No.
不是
That's it. That's the song.
就是它 就是那首歌♥
Kiss me Now, recorded in 1949 by Cal Metzinger.
《现在吻我》 是卡尔·梅青格尔在1949年录制的
I'll upload Kiss Me Now to the quantum computer,
我会把《现在吻我》这首歌♥上传到量子计算机里去
I'll reprogram it to convert all 2,048 musical notes
我会利用它们的音阶的对应数字
on the chromatic scale to the corresponding numbers,
把2048个音符全部重新编程
and...
然后
Bam!
嘭
We got ourselves an encryption key.
我们得到了加密密钥
I just... Okay, maybe geniuses.
我刚刚 好吧 或许你们是天才
Thank you so much.
非常谢谢你
Then we can download the code from the quantum computer
之后我们就可以从量子计算机上把密♥码♥下载到
onto a flash drive so I can sell it to Naomi.
一个闪存设备上这样我们就可以把它卖♥♥给内奥米了
Wait a sec. We are talking about a code that could unlock
等一下 我们是在讨论一个可以解锁
a hoard of flesh-eating nanobots.
一台被存放的食肉纳米机器人的密♥码♥啊
Okay? What if something goes wrong?
好吗 如果有什么地方出错了怎么办
Cameron's right. I'm not gonna send you out there cold.
卡梅伦是对的 我是不会让你们做这么危险的事情的
You know, our quantum computer uses nanobots, right?
你知道的 我们的量子计算机也使用纳米机器人 对吧
If Dr. Benning reprogrammed his nanobots,
如果本宁博士改写了他的机器人
why can't we reprogram ours?
为什么我们不能改写我们的呢
To do what?
为了什么
Oh, man. I really wish Kirsten wore a wire.
哦 伙计 我真希望柯尔斯顿带了个监听器
Naomi'd be expecting that though.
内奥米已经想到那一点了
We got eyes on her. We should be good.
我们人盯着她呢 没事的
As soon as the exchange is made, we'll grab her.
一旦交易完成 我们就抓住她
All right.
好吧
Yo, Fish...
哟 费希尔
so... hypothetically, if a...if a guy wanted to...
所以 假设 如果有 如果一个人想要
you know, bust out of the friend zone
你懂的 在一切都太晚了之前
before it's too late...
迈出友谊区域的话
God, not more relationship advice.
天呐 别再要我提什么恋爱建议了
But the girl's not even sure she likes me...
但那姑娘甚至都不确定她是不是喜欢我
and...
而且
And you want to know if this connection is
而且你想要知道这种关系是
actual love or a really deep friendship?
由爱亦或是由深层次的友谊建立的吗
Is that it?
是这样吗
Yeah.
没错
I don't know, buddy.
我不知道 伙计
It's different for everyone.
这对每个人来说都不一样
But what I can tell you from personal experience,
但从个人经验出发我可以告诉你的是
some people make better friends than they do couples.
有些人当朋友比当恋人好
Now put your game face on. Naomi's here.
现在别说闲话了 内奥米过来了
I'm not wired.
我没有被监听
You can never be too safe.
小心驶得万年船
You have no idea the lengths
你想不到人们会
people will go to steal corporate secrets.
花多大功夫去窃取同行机密
Oh, I can imagine.
哦 我能想象到
Which is why I'm curious.
这就是我好奇的原因
How did you acquire the encryption key?
你是怎么得到这加密密钥的
That's my business.
这是我的事
And are we making a deal or not?
另外我们是成交了还是没有
I'm always happy to help another woman
我一向乐于帮助另一个女人
get her slice of the American pie.
去完成她们的梦想
You have my key?
你有我的密钥吗
You have my pie?
那你有的是我想要的东西吗
Actually, there's an alley out back.
事实上 在后面有一条小巷
It's a little less public.
不是那么引人注意
I like public.
我喜欢公开场合
I'm going.
我要走了
Dude, something's wrong. She's not making the exchange.
伙计们 哪里出错了 她不愿意进行交易
Come with me, and we make the deal.
跟我过来 那我们就做这笔交易
Stay here, and enjoy your dinner.
坐在这的话 那你还是享用你的晚饭吧
Wait. Look.
等等 看
Okay. Let's give her a minute.
好吧 让我们给她一点时间
We've gotta trust her.
我们要相信她
Here's mine. Now show me yours.
这是我的东西 现在该给我看你的了
Not so fast.
别那么急
I need to make sure the code works.
我要确认这代码有效
The device is at the lab.
设备在实验室里面
Let's take a ride.
我们一起过去
Then you'll get your money.
之后你就能拿到你的钱了
Okay, dude, something's wrong.
好吧 伙计 不对劲
How long does it take to pass off a briefcase?
交换一个公文包要花多久时间
I agree. Let's go.
我同意 走吧
Come on.
快走
Dammit!
该死
There is a monkey-vomit green van parked downstairs.
你楼下停着一辆呕吐物绿的小货车
If you look inside, you will find everything
如果你看看里面 你会发现
that Theo stole from you.
里面都是西奥从你那偷走的东西
All of it.
全都在那了
What, did you steal his van when he wasn't looking?
你怎么滴 趁他不在偷了他的小货车吗
Uh, psh.
呵 小看我
I mean, I'm not typically one to brag,you know me,
我一般是不爱炫耀的人 你懂我的
but I kicked Theo's ass!
但我揍了西奥一顿
Like... like kicked-kicked?
是 是那种实打实的揍吗
Like, imagine a purple softball
那就想像一个紫色的垒球
in the region where his gaping forehead used to be.
顶在他额头的地方吧
You're amazing!
你太棒了
Thank you so, so much.
谢谢你 真的谢谢你
No, listen to me.
不 听我说
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表