剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, my god. Continue.
哦 卧♥槽♥了 你继续
Ellie is not just a hacker, she's like a hacking ninja.
艾莉不仅仅是个黑客 她简直就是黑客中的忍♥者
Told you! She deleted every online trace of her existence.
我说什么来着 她删除了她所有的线上踪迹
But the one thing that she couldn't touch was Derek's memory.
但是有一个东西她绝对碰不到 那就是德里克的记忆
Yeah, but we don't know enough about ellie to find those traces.
是 可我们对艾莉的了解不足以让我们找到那些痕迹
She's a cipher. Here's the idea I had.
她是加密专家 – 我是这样想的
What if stealaglance wasn't a symbolic target?
如果红杏网不是象征性的目标呢
What if Derek betrayed Ellie but felt really badly about it.
如果是德里克背叛了艾莉 但他又很愧疚呢
Like really badly.
很愧疚很愧疚
Where does guilt manifest in the brain?
愧疚储存在大脑的哪里
The lowermost part of the frontal lobe
大脑额叶的最下方
in the ventromedial prefrontal cortex.
在额叶皮层里
Okay, so we look in the ventro-whatever
好 让我们去额叶什么鬼里找一下
for guilt markers. Five bucks says that's where we're gonna find Ellie.
愧疚市场 赌五毛我们能在那里找到艾莉
Look at you saying words.
看看你 在说话呢
Hold on.
等等
All of you give me your phones.
所有人 交出你们的手♥机♥
Ellie's tracking your movements using them.
艾莉用你们的手♥机♥来追踪你们的行动
I'm not going to risk a repeat of what happened to Linus.
我不会冒险让发生在莱纳斯身上的事再次发生
Analog? Nice!
大哥大 真棒
No. This isn't up for discussion.
我拒绝 – 这没得商量
Ellie wants to talk to me and right now our only link to her is my phone.
艾莉想要和我继续对话 而现在我们和她唯一的联♥系♥就是我的手♥机♥了
And if she uses her connection to you to kill one of us?
那要是她用手♥机♥来杀了我们中的一人呢
Would you be able to live with that?
你良心过意得去吗
No. That's why I won't let that happen.
过意不去 这也是为什么我不会让这种事发生
Okay, be careful.
好吧 但是要小心
What do you see? Derek's wedding.
你看到了什么 – 德里克的婚礼
There's no record of Derek ever being married.
没有任何记录表明德里克曾经结过婚
Who's the lucky bride?
谁是那个幸运的新娘
Hold up. We just took a turn into hot 'n heavy-ville.
等一下 画风一转 口味变重了
Derek and his wife are in the bedroom and they're not sleeping.
德里克和他的老婆在卧室里 他们可不是在睡觉
Whoa. That is not his wife.
哇 那可不是他老婆
Busted!
捉奸在床
Derek's wife just caught him in bed with another woman.
德里克的老婆抓到他和另一个女人上♥床♥
You ruined us with some stranger.
你居然为了一个在网上认识的陌生人
On a stupid website?
毁了我们之间的一切
The wife is Ellie.
老婆就是艾莉
She and Derek were married and he used Stealaglance to cheat on her.
她和德里克曾经结过婚 而他在红杏网上和别的女人偷♥情♥
I should've hacked into your computer a long time ago.
我在很早之前就该黑进你电脑了
Can you see their address anywhere?
你能看到他们的住址吗
Where are you now?
你现在在哪
At their house. Different day.
在他们的家 是另一天了
Ellie burned everything that reminded her of Derek and left it for him to find.
艾莉把所有关于他的东西都烧了 然后留在那让德里克发现
1477 16th street.
十♥六♥大♥街 1477号♥
Looking...
正在查找
I'm bouncing.
我要弹出了
Well? Well...
怎么样了 – 是这样的
According to property records,
根据房♥产记录
The house is currently owned by a Lorna Beliansky.
那房♥子目前的主人是洛娜·白兰斯基
Let me guess,no record of Derek or Ellie ever living there?
让我猜猜 没有任何德里克和艾莉住在那里的记录
None!
没有
Well, maybe Lorna has some answers.
好吧 也许洛娜会有答案
Thank you for coming, mrs. Beliansky.
感谢你抽空前来 白兰斯基夫人
Are you sure I don't need a lawyer?
你确定我不需要找个律师吗
You're not in any trouble Mrs. Beliansky.
我们不是要找你麻烦 白兰斯基夫人
Then why did you being me here in a windowless van?
那为什么你们用没有窗上涂黑的车载我来这里
It's just something we do.
这只是我们做事的风格而已
Agent Goodkin and I are looking for information
古德金探员和我正在调查
on the previous owners of your house.
你房♥子上一任主人的信息
Derek and Ellie Steelman.
德里克和艾莉·斯蒂尔曼
Gosh, I never met them.
噢天 我从来没见过他们
I have to take this. But...
我得接一下这通电♥话♥ – 但是
Hello, Ellie.
你好 艾莉
Where did you go with Mrs. Beliansky?
你把白兰斯基夫人带去哪了
You seem to be someplace off the usual cell network.
你好像去了没有手♥机♥网络的地方
We took her into my secret underground lair.
我们把她带到了我们的秘密地下洞
I'd love to see that sometime.
我可真想去参观下啊
I'll give you the address and you can come over.
我可以给你地址 然后你可以过来参观
Walking into a trap is your thing, not mine.
走进陷阱里是你的风格 不是我的
The neighbors told me they got divorced, but I'm not sure if that was before
那些邻居告诉我他们离婚了 但我不确定是在她意外之前
or after her accident.
还是之后离的婚
What accident?
什么意外
Tell me something.
跟我说说
Did you feel better after you murdered Derek?
在你杀了你德里克之后 你是不是感觉好多了
Did killing your husband serve justice?
杀了你的丈夫 让你觉得伸张正义了吗
Ex-husband.
是前夫
No, wait! I'm curious,how does someone,
不 等等 我很好奇 一个人
even as good as you,find all that time
像你这么厉害的人 怎么找到那么多时间
to plan what you did? It must have taken weeks, months.
去计划你做的事 肯定要花好几周 好几个月吧
Fourteen months.
十四个月
Well, here's my guess,
我的猜想是
you had all that time because you have nothing else to do
你有那么多时间 是因为你没有其他事可做
and no-one else to do it with.
而且也没人陪你
You're all alone.
你独自一人
That's why you keep calling me because you want somebody
这就是为什么你会一直打给我的原因
to make you feel like you're still worth talking to.
你想有个人来让你感觉你是值得与之对话的
Okay, so the day Ellie broke up with Derek,she rolled her car off
那天艾莉和德里克关系破裂之后 她开着车
the side of the Pacific coast highway.
在太平洋高速公路边翻车了
So three years ago there was a single accident like that.
三年前有一起类似事件
A woman named Linda Edwards rolled her SUV off the side of pch.
一名叫琳达·爱德华兹的女子在太平洋高速公路边翻车了
Linda Edwards.L.E.
琳达·爱德华兹的缩写 LE
"Ellie." yeah.
“艾莉” – 对
Ellie can't be Linda Edwards.
艾莉不可能是琳达·爱德华兹
No, she has to be!
不 她必须是
But she can't be.
但她不可能是
Linda Edwards died three years ago in UC Santa Monica Medical Center.
琳达·爱德华兹三年前在圣塔莫妮卡的医疗中心死了
No, it's the only thing that makes sense.
不 那是唯一讲得通的了
What makes sense? You should be home, resting.
什么讲得通 – 你应该在家休息
That's what I tried to tell him.
我也一直这样跟他说
I'll rest when I'm dead and buried.
当我死了 被埋了以后我会休息的
Medical records show that Linda Edwards died
医疗记录显示琳达·爱德华兹
from her neck injuries suffered in the accident.
因车祸中的颈部受伤死了
So we're back to nowhere again?
所以我们又回到起点了吗
Dude, Fisher,you're a genius.
费希尔 老兄 你是个天才
Linda Edwards was--is an expert hacker.
琳达·爱德华兹曾是 就是黑客专家
I mean, they are hackers are all over the web, buried.
我是说 在网上骇客到处都是 潜伏着
They don't leave an obvious footprint.
骇客们不会留下明显的痕迹
So what if Linda Edwards didn't die
所以如果琳达·爱德华兹没有死
But instead stole the hospital records and the identity of someone who did?
然后 相反地 她偷了某个人真的死了的人的医疗记录还有身份
I mean, who would know?
谁有会知道呢
Dude, Cameron, you're a genius.
卡梅伦 伙计 你才是天才
I totally missed that.
我们完全忽视了这一点
Okay, I'm cross referencing deaths at UC Santa Monica Medical Center
好的 我会查一下圣塔莫妮卡医疗中心的死亡记录
with recent bank activity.
看看哪些人最近有银行记录的
How quickly can a quantum computer got it!
量子计算机能有多快 –行了
That quickly.
那可真快
Three people died at the medical center
在琳达·爱德华兹“死”的那晚
the same night Linda Edwards supposedly did.
还有三个人死在了医疗中心
And bank activity? Well...
银行记录呢 – 这个嘛
Of the three people who died, Sarah Mcgurk sure orders a lot of takeout.
那些死了的人之中 萨拉·麦克格克经常叫外卖♥♥噢
It's Linda.It's gotta be.
那就是琳达了 肯定是
Okay, she lives in an apartment building just a few blocks away from here.
好吧 她住在离这里几个街区远的公♥寓♥里
Okay, Kirsten, Cameron,go with Maggie to the building to pick up Ellie.
科尔斯顿 卡梅伦和马吉去艾莉家接她
Good to have you back, Quincy.
我很高兴你能回来 昆西
Camille, pull up everything you can on the building,
卡米尔 调出一切你能查到的那栋楼的资料
Floor plans, schematics,access codes.
平面图 电路图 访问密♥码♥
I'm on it. What about me?
正在查 – 那我呢
You... Get me a donut and a cup of coffee.
你 给我买♥♥一盒甜甜圈和一杯咖啡
Got it!
好嘞
I'm back.
哥回来了
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表