剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Previousy on "Stitchers"
编织记忆 前情提要
You have a sister.
你有个姐姐
What's her name? Ivy Brown.
她叫什么名字 艾维·布朗
Don't call me again.
别再给我打电♥话♥了
I've been trying to get a hold
前两天
of my dad's doctor for the last two days.
我一直在尝试联♥系♥我父亲的医生
My father stitching me into my mother killed her.
我父亲把我编织进母亲的记忆里 结果杀死了她
I know you're focusing on finding your father,
我知道你一直在专注于寻找你的父亲
but honestly, it sounds like a stretch, Stretch.
但坦白说 你太拗了 女汉子
Not all roads lead to Daniel Stinger.
并不是所有的方法都能找到丹尼尔·史丁格
When I think you're ready to hear the truth,
当我认为你已经准备好知道事实时
I'll find you, Kirsten.
我会来找你的 柯尔斯顿
Kirsten? You're using me
柯尔斯顿
to send a message to the girl?
你在利用我向那个女孩传递信息
My father killed Les Turner and Ed Clark.
我的父亲杀死了莱斯·特纳和艾德·克拉克
So when can you hand off Liam to me?
所以你何时能把利亚姆移交给我
Camille, what's up? It turns out
卡米尔 怎么了 原来
she's not as completely over you as I originally thought.
她并没有像我原来想的那样 彻底放下和你的感情了
It's Ivy. I've changed my mind.
我是艾维 我改变主意了
When can we meet?
我们什么时候能见面
Yes, sir.
好的
Fisher?
费希尔
Fisher?
费希尔
What's up?
怎么了
You look... Pissed off?
你看着 很恼火
Yes, I am.
一点没错
Something I did? I hope not.
和我有关 但愿不是
Someone leaked the Langston case to the press.
有人向媒体泄露了有关兰斯顿案子的案情
I thought we were keeping a tight lid on this one?
我以为我们对此事守口如瓶
We were. Where is everyone else?
没错 其他人呢
Well, Cameron's dealing with girlfriend issues
卡梅伦正在哄她的女友
and Camille is with Linus at the hospital.
卡米尔和莱纳斯在医院
And Kirsten?
柯尔斯顿呢
And Kirsten?
柯尔斯顿
You're welcome. For what?
不用谢 谢什么
Plausible deniability I just gave you by not saying.
怕你要承担责任 我就什么都不说了
This way you don't have to lie to Blair when he asks you if you knew.
这样当布莱尔问你知不知道时你就不用对他撒谎了
Knew what?
知道什么
Ivy.
艾维
It's so nice to meet you. I'm Kirsten.
见到你很高兴 我是柯尔斯顿
I'm not coming in.
我不打算进去
I'm not staying.
我也不会停留
I know you're thinking, "She's here.
我知道你在想“既然她在这儿了
She might as well come in for a cup of tea,"
不妨进来喝杯茶吧”
or a chai latte or whatever the hell it is you like to drink.
或是来杯印第安拿铁 只要你爱喝就好了
Coffee, black.
清咖啡
Me too. Oh, look, we're bonding.
我也是 看 我们果然很像
Um, so why won't you come in?
嗯 那么你为什么不进来呢
'Cause I've only got one thing to say to you and it won't take long.
因为我只想对你说一件事 而且那并不会花太长时间
I'm not telling you where my father is.
我不会告诉你我父亲在哪里
Our father.
是我们的父亲
And you could have said that on the phone.
你本可以在电♥话♥里就讲明白的
I wanted to say it to your face,
我想站在你跟前亲口告诉你
make sure there was no mistaking my position.
确保我没有站错边
Also I wanted to see you,
而且我想见你
see what you look like.
看看你长什么样
You look just like your mother.
你长得和你母亲好像
Now I get why he left me.
现在我知道他离开我的原因了
He left me too, when I was eight.
在我8岁的时候 他也离开了我
Tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪里
I finally have a relationship with him,
这么多年来 因为你 我一直见不到他
which I didn't for years because of you.
而我现在终于能和他一起生活了
And now you want back in his life?
而现在你又想重新回到他的生活中
I need to see him. I can't help you.
我需要见他 我帮不了你
Don't call me again.
别再给我打电♥话♥了
He's being hunted by the NSA.
他被国♥家♥安♥全♥局通缉了
Because he's brilliant.
因为他才华横溢
And they want to exploit his work.
他们想利用他的发明
No, because he's a killer.
不 因为他是个杀人凶手
He killed three people.
他谋杀了三个人
You don't know what you're talking about.
你根本不知道你在说些什么
Actually, I do.
我当然知道
And if you help me get to him first,
如果你不想帮我先找到他
then the next time that you and I meet won't be at his funeral.
那么下次我和你的见面地点就是他的葬礼
I think I'll take that coffee now.
我觉得我该进来喝杯咖啡
Black.
清咖啡
I know my dad.
我很了解我的父亲
He's not a murderer.
他不是个杀人凶手
When's the last time you saw him?
你上次见到他是什么时候
You tell me. You're NSA.
应该由你来告诉我吧 你可是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的人
Yeah, it doesn't really work like that.
其实我并不是从事这个工作的
Yes, it does. That's how you found me.
肯定是 你就是这么找到我的
Isn't it?
不是吗
It was a tip from an informant.
是举报人提供的信息
So who is it Dad supposedly killed?
那么父亲杀了谁呢
The head of my team at the NSA.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局里我们小队的长官
Also Ed Clark, the man who raised me.
还有抚养我长大的艾德·克拉克
You said three people.
你说有三个人
He also killed my mother.
他也杀了我母亲
There was a car accident.
那是一场车祸
He tried to save her using the technology he developed for the NSA.
他尝试用为国♥家♥安♥全♥局研发的科技救我母亲
He killed her instead.
结果却杀了她
Then her death was an accident.
那么她的死就是一场意外
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
Dad said he created something that could change the world
父亲说他创造了能改变世界的东西
and that dangerous people were after it.
很多亡命之徒都想要拥有它
That's why he's had to lay low.
这就是他保持低调的原因
Yeah, we're not dangerous people.
我们可不是那些亡命之徒
We use his technology to solve very serious crimes.
我们利用这项科技来解决一些棘手的案子
So what is it? Dad would never tell me.
这项科技到底是什么呢 父亲从来没和我说过
Probably to protect you.
可能是为了保护你
And I can't say either.
我也不能说
I would put the people that I work with at risk.
我会把和我一起工作的伙伴置于危险之中
So please tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪儿 拜托了
Dad predicted you'd find me one day
父亲预测说有一天你会找到我
and beg me to take you to him. He made me promise not to.
请求我带你找到他 他让我发誓不要告诉你
Why? He said he'd find you himself
为什么 他说当你准备好知道真♥相♥时
when you were ready to hear the truth.
他会亲自来找你
Someone once sent me a message
曾经有人也和我说过类似的话
that sounded a lot like that. Was it you?
是你吗
No.
不
I know it's hard for you to wrap your head around this,
我知道对你来说 脑海中充满疑问不是件轻松的事
but you've only heard Stinger's side of the story.
但你只听过史丁格的一己之言
If you knew our father, you'd know he'd never kill anyone.
如果你了解我们的父亲 你就会知道他永远不会杀任何人
Then let me meet him. Not gonna happen.
那就让我见见他 你做梦
Why not? I need to understand what's going on.
为什么 我需要知道到底发生了什么
Is this all connected to the technology he developed?
这所有的一切和他研发的科技有关吗
Partly.
部分上说是
Then tell me about it...
那就和我聊聊
and I'll tell you how to find him.
我会告诉你找到他的方法
An exchange of information?
交换情报
A sharing of secrets.
分享小秘密
Just like sisters do.
就像姐妹间常做的那样
Deal.
成交
Where is he? I came to you.
他在哪儿 我来找你的
Now it's your turn to meet me halfway.
现在轮到你来满足我了
Uh, the technology is... It's... complicated.
嗯 这项技术非常复杂
I... I need to give it some context.
我 我需要给你一些背景
You mean stall.
你的意思是搪塞
No, I mean give it some context.
不 我指的是设计一些背景
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表