剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
in that case, you wanna come over?
既然那样 你想过来坐坐吗
I could do a little whining, we can drink a little wine.
我可以发点牢骚 我们可以小酌几杯
Sorry, I can't.
抱歉 我去不了
All right, fine. More Chardonnay for me.
好吧 没事的 你不来我还能多喝几杯夏敦埃酒
You sure?
你确定吗
I'm having dinner with my wife.
我待会儿要和我的妻子一起吃饭
Your wife? That's...
你妻子 那
Unexpected? Yeah.
很意外是吗 对啊
She came by the office today, asked if I thought we could give another shot.
她今天来了我的办公室 问我愿不愿意再试一次
Well, that's really...
哦 那真是
How do you...
你有什么
How do you feel? How are you feeling?
你有什么感觉 你是怎么想的
I'm not sure.
我不确定
We're talking it through tonight.
我们今晚会好好谈谈的
You still there? Yeah, no, I'm just...
你还在听吗 在的 不 我只是
That's... This is...
那 这
For sure, this is amazing.
确实 太让我惊讶了
Try not to eff it up this time. Hey, it's me.
这次小心点别搞砸了 嘿 可是我啊
That's what I'm worried about. Yeah, yeah.
是你我才担心 好吧 好吧
Have a good night, tough guy.
睡个好觉 女汉子
I'll let you know how it goes.
有进展我会告诉你的
Yeah, I can't wait to hear.
嗯 我已经迫不及待想听了
Okay.
就这样
I'm so stupid.
我好蠢
Hey.
嘿
What's going on?
发生什么事了
I'm sorry, I...
我很抱歉 我
I feel like... I feel lost. I feel...
我感觉 我感觉自己迷失了 我感觉
trapped, I don't know.
自己被困住了 我不知道
What? God, I'm sorry. I'm just barging in.
你在说什么 天啊 抱歉 我就这么闯进来了
Is Nina here? Is somebody here? No, no! It's fine, it's fine.
妮娜在吗 有人在这儿吗 不 没有 没事的 没事的
Hey, Kirsten.
嘿 柯尔斯顿
I just really screwed things up, didn't I?
我把事情搞得一团糟 是吧
No, come here. Look, okay, Kirsten, you've had a few setbacks,
不 过来 柯尔斯顿 你经历过一些挫折
okay, but... you're just being hard on yourself.
但是 你对自己太严厉了
You're smart, okay? You're going to figure this out.
你很聪明 知道吗 你会想到解决办法的
I don't know what I want anymore.
我不知道自己想要什么了
Okay... Look at me, look at me.
来 看我 看着我
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want to be with my mother.
我想和我妈妈在一起
I want the childhood that I never had.
我想要我从未有过的童年
They say you can't go home again.
他们说你不能再回家了
I know.
我知道
I don't even remember
我甚至连对家最初的印象
ever being home in the first place, ever.
也一点儿都没有了
Except here, with you. Here feels like home.
除了这里 和你在一起 这里给我一种家的感觉
Hey, come here, come here.
嘿 来我怀里
I'm sorry. I'll go. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我这就走 我很抱歉
Oh, hey, Queen.
噢 嘿 女王陛下
Care for some Vino?
要来点葡萄酒吗
This has been the worst day of my adult life.
这是我成年以来过得最糟糕的一天
Hence the "Care for some Vino?"
所以我才问“要来点葡萄酒吗”
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
My ability to make decisions is already at an all-time low.
我的决策能力已经降到了历史最低点
Well, boo-frickin'-hoo.
噢 喵了个呜
Excuse me?
什么鬼
I said, boo-frickin'-hoo.
我说 喵了个呜
What's gotten in to you?
你怎么了
Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
我喝了霞多丽白葡萄酒和长相思
And a burrito, but that doesn't mean I'm not in top shape
还吃了墨西哥卷饼 但这不意味着本宫不蓄势待发
to be the Watson to your Sherlock,
成为你这个夏洛克的华生
or whatever. So hit me, what do you got?
之类的 说吧 发生什么了
I don't know if my mother is alive or dead.
我不知道我妈妈是否还在世上
Cameron is with Nina.
卡梅伦和妮娜在一起
My sister hates me,
我姐姐恨我
my father's in the wind, Maggie can't help.
我父亲不知所踪 马吉又帮不上忙
Blair is a psycho.
布莱尔是个疯子
I'm at rock bottom.
我现在处在人生最低谷
Since when, do either of us, need somebody else, when we've got each other?
我们两个在一起时 什么时候需要别人了
Why don't we do what we always do when we have a problem
为什么我们不用往常遇到问题时常用的方法
and solve the crap out of it, together.
两个人一起把问题解决了
Attagirl.
好样的
Ivy said that Ed Clark knew my mother was alive.
艾维说艾德·克拉克当时知道我妈还活着
I thought he told you everything.
我以为他把一切都告诉你了
Apparently not.
很明显没有
Unless he did and you just didn't realize it.
除非他告诉你了 而你没有意识到
The last conversation I had with him was months before he died.
我最后一次和他交谈 是他死前的好几个月
He told me that if anything should happen to him,
他说 如果他有任何不测
he wanted to be cremated and his ashes put into that urn.
他想被火化 骨灰被放进那个骨灰瓮里
That urn? Mmmhmm.
那个骨灰瓮 对
So, he chose that urn for a reason.
所以 他选那个骨灰瓮是有原因的
Look...
看
It's a pattern. Braille?
这图案是有规律的 盲文吗
Binary.
是二进制
Holy hell! It's an address.
我了个擦 这是一个地址
10816 Eastham Blvd.
依斯顿大道 10816号♥
Wait, what's 2319?
等等 什么是2319
Five bucks says it's an entry code.
赌5块钱 这是个开锁密♥码♥
Should we go see if you've earned that five bucks?
我们要不要去看看你那5块钱赌赢没
All right, but we need backup. I thought we didn't need anyone.
好吧 不过我们要支援 我觉得我们不需要任何人
No, backup.
不是 是这个支援
I'll call a taxi.
我去叫出租车
We have a winner.
找到了
Um... Kirsten?
额 柯尔斯顿
I don't think I've had enough backup in me for this.
我觉得我还得多喝点儿酒来壮胆
The blood is old. Whatever happened, happened a long time ago.
这血迹是旧的 无论发生了什么 都是很久之前的事了
It's okay.
没事的
"JAS6/13?"
JAS6/13
JAS is Jacqueline Adele Stinger.
JAS代表杰奎琳·阿黛尔·史丁格
6/13 is her birthday.
6/13是她的生日
Same as mine.
和我的一样
He's dead.
他死了
Dr. Jean-Simone Khouri.
吉恩·西蒙·科里博士
Jacqueline Stinger. Where is she?
杰奎琳·史丁格在哪里
JAS6/13. Who took her?
JAS6/13谁把她带走了
His name is Dr. Jean-Simone Khouri.
他是吉恩·西蒙·科里博士
He helped develop NASA's deep space sleep technology.
他帮助美国航♥天♥局开♥发♥了太空睡眠技术
It's how they kept my mother alive all these years.
这么多年以来 他们就是这样维持我妈妈的生命的
May have kept her alive. We still don't know what happened to her.
可能维持了她的生命 我们还不知道在她身上发生了什么
What's up with Maggie?
马吉怎么了
Something's going on, I'm not sure.
肯定有事 但我不确定
Look, I am sorry, about last night, at your place.
听着 对于昨晚在你家发生的事 我很抱歉
Hey, don't worry about it.
嘿 别放在心上
We hadn't been awkward with each other in practically a whole afternoon.
我们一整个下午都在一起 还没有觉得尴尬
We were due.
我们之间没事
Okay, I better change. Okay.
好的 我要去换衣服了 好的
You should go.
你快走吧
I'm not leaving you.
我不要离开你
You should get back to work, Linus.
你应该回去工作了 莱纳斯
Do you guys think I'm the only person at the office who can program a video game?
你以为我是办公室里面唯一一个可以开♥发♥游戏的人吗
Your colleagues at the Stitch lab are depending on you.
你在编织实验室的同事都在等着你
"Stitch lab"? No, Baba.
“编织实验室” 不是啊 爸爸
I work at a video game company, remember?
我在一家游戏公♥司♥工作 你记得吗
Mom, tell him. We know what you really do.
妈 你跟他说 我们知道你是干什么的
We have known, since Ms. Baptiste and Mr. Turner
巴普蒂斯特小姐和特纳先生在你高中时
first approached us when you were in high school.
第一次联♥系♥我们的时候 我们就知道了
Baba, this doesn't...
爸爸 这不
They recognized your potential.
他们认可你的潜力
They knew how valuable a brilliant young man like you could be to their program.
他们知道 对他们的项目来说 你这样聪明的年轻人是多么有价值
Which apparently isn't as secret as I thought.
这个项目也没我想象中的这么机密
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表