剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, maybe the bodyguard knows something.
嘿 也许保镖知道些内情呢
Where's Mei Ling now?
凌美现在在哪里
LAPD is holding her until their superiors arrive
洛杉矶警♥察♥局会一直拘留她 直到他们的上级前来认领可可的尸体
to claim Coco's body, then it's back to China.
然后尸体就要被运回中国了
Okay, I'll have Fisher bring her in for questioning.
好吧 我让费希尔带她回来审问
Alex can translate.
亚历克斯可以翻译
Maybe she knows who Coco was seeing on the side.
也许她会知道可可偷偷去见谁了
Okay, don't be scared. You're not under arrest.
好 别慌 你没有被捕
You understand?
你能听懂吗
En... English? Do you speak any English?
英 英语 你会说英语吗
I'm taking you some place
我要带你去个地方
where you can answer some questions about Coco.
问你一些有关可可的事
Who she was seeing, why she snuck away from you,
比如她去见谁了 为什么她避开你偷溜出去
and you have no idea what I'm saying.
但是我说的话你一个字都不懂
Food? H... hungry?
吃的 饿吗
You're hungry!
你饿了吗
Oh, great! Now that's progress.
哦 好样的 有进展
I know a Chinese restaurant where we're going... Oh!
我知道一家中国餐馆 噢
Hey!
嘿
That did not just happen.
这不是真的
Whew. Whew.
呼 呼
I have to tell you, I'm very impressed.
我得告诉你 你真是令我印象深刻
Ah, it's no big deal.
啊 没什么大不了的
I've been kicking ass for years.
我这么炫酷好多年了
I mean, with your skill level
我是说 你受训时间不长
considering you haven't been training that long.
却有这样的技术水平
Oh, well, thank you. You're quite good yourself.
哦 好吧 谢谢夸奖 你也很厉害啊
Where'd you first learn?
你最开始时是在哪练的
Uh, from an American friend.
呃 跟一个美国朋友学的
Brilliant mentor.
很厉害的导师
He was a big believer
他坚信
that a person should be able to defend his family.
一个人应该要有保护家庭的能力
I worked with him all through grad school.
在我读研期间 我一直跟着他学习
Who is he?
他是谁啊
This friend of yours, you still in touch with him?
你的这位朋友 你还有跟他联♥系♥吗
Not really. Why?
不怎么联♥系♥了 怎么了
Just sounds like he took a real interest in you.
听起来他真的对你很用心
Yeah, unlike someone I know.
对啊 不像我认识的某人
Are you joking?
你在开玩笑吗
Does it not look like I'm interested?
我看起来还不够感兴趣吗
Yeah, but only in training.
好吧 只体现在了训练方面
You do remember I'm roomies
你还记得我是你想娶的那个姑娘的
with the girl you wanted to marry?
超铁室友吧
Thought I wanted to marry.
是我以为我想娶
I never had any problem
在我的旅途中
putting Kirsten out of my mind during my travels.
我轻而易举地就把柯尔斯顿给忘了
But I can't stop thinking about you.
但我不能停止想起你
Dinner tonight?
晚上一起吃饭吗
You're trouble.
你真是个小麻烦
I... Hey.
我 嘿
Fisher, where's the bodyguard?
费希尔 保镖去哪了
I don't want to talk about it. She didn't...
我不想谈这个 她没有
I said I don't want to talk about it!
我说了不想谈这事
Is Kirsten still checking out backstage photos?
柯尔斯顿还在研究后台的照片吗
The Chinese will be here in less than 20 hours,
那些中国人会在20个小时内抵达这里
and you let our best lead handcuff you to a bike rack
可你却让我们最好的线索 把你铐在了脚踏车停放架上
and escape?
然后逃之夭夭
Thank you, Maggie, for that additional emasculation.
谢谢你额外的羞辱 马吉
But I will get her back. Trust me.
但我会把她抓回来的 相信我
Wait, wait... I said I don't want to talk about it!
等等 我说了我不想谈
Hey, Fisher. Nice job with the bodyguard.
嘿 费希尔 跟那个保镖处的不错呀
You see any photos of Mei Ling talking to anybody?
你有看到任何凌美和别人交谈的照片吗
Anyone or anything that doesn't look quite right?
有什么人或什么事看着不大对劲的吗
No. Why? Think she was in on it?
没有 怎么 你觉得这事她也有份吗
I don't know, but I need you to help me find her.
我不知道 但我需要你帮我找她
Okay.
好啊
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等下 等下 等下 等下 等下
That's him. That's the guy who was blackmailing Coco.
那是他 那是勒索可可的人
X24.
X24
That's the biggest paparazzi agency in Hollywood.
那是好莱坞规模最大的狗仔队
Okay. I'll email them a picture to see if they can I.D. him.
好吧 我会发一封邮件 去问问他们能否认出他
Great. Then you can tell me how
好极了 然后你就能告诉我 凌美是怎么
Mei Ling cuffed you to that bike rack.
把你铐在脚踏车停放架上的
Fisher? Yeah, don't touch anything.
费希尔 好吧 什么东西都别碰
Let me call it in.
让我来汇报这件事
It looks like his camera was taken.
他的相机好像被拿走了
Oh, hi.
哦 嗨
Remember me?
还记得我吗
She doesn't know who killed the paparazzo.
她不知道是谁杀了那个狗仔
Ask her why he wanted money from Coco.
问她狗仔为什么会勒索可可
What did he have on her?
他有什么筹码
Um, she says you're not the boss of her.
呃 她说你不是她老板
I'm also not the one
我也不是那个面临着
facing years of prison and shame, either.
几年牢狱生涯与耻辱的人
We can't help you if you don't help us find Coco's killer.
如果你不帮我们找到杀死可可的凶手 那我们也帮不了你
Hey, let me take a crack at it.
嘿 让我试试
Fisher, we don't work that way.
费希尔 我们不是这么做事的
What?
啥
No, sometimes a cop rolls up his sleeves 'cause he wants his sleeves rolled up.
你误会了 有时候警♥察♥卷袖子 只是因为他想卷袖子而已
Oh. Okay, go for it.
哦 好吧 上吧(皮卡丘)
In private, if I may.
我和她单独谈谈行吗
Take it from here.
交给你了
You too, Alex. Thanks.
还有你 亚历克斯 谢谢
Okay. We both know you speak English.
好了 我们都知道你会说英语
So let's get that out of the way.
所以这不是问题了
It's your life, but you didn't give me the slip to avoid prison or get redemption.
明明是你自己的命 你却不给我机会 让我帮你避免牢狱之灾 或者得到救赎
Someone killed your friend. You want revenge.
有人杀了你的朋友 你想报仇
I want justice.
我想要正义
Coco was like a sister to me. I would do anything to protect her.
可可就像我的姐妹一样 我会不惜一切保护她
Then why did you drink yourself unconscious the night she was killed?
那你为什么在她被杀的那晚 喝得不省人事
I didn't. I don't drink.
我没有 我不喝酒
Someone poisoned the water in my room.
有人在我屋的水里下药
Well, your toxicology report isn't back yet,
你的毒素报告还没出来
so why should I believe you?
所以我为什么要相信你
Believe whatever you want.
爱信不信
What is this place?
这儿是哪儿
A government facility.
一个政♥府♥部门
The Chinese authorities are coming for you.
中国有关部门会来找你的
They'll be here in...just under 16 hours.
他们会在16小时内到
After that, my ability to help you is over.
在那之后 我就没法帮你了
I don't need your help.
我不需要你帮
Yes, you do.
不 你需要
Who did that photographer catch in that picture with Coco?
狗仔拍到的照片里 和可可在一起的人是谁
Who did she go off to meet?
她出去见谁了
She didn't tell me she was seeing someone.
她没告诉我她在和谁约会
I have no idea who her lover is
我完全不知道她情人是谁
or who would want to kill her.
或者有谁想杀她
Her husband?
她丈夫吗
He's an old man. Old men get jealous.
他只是个老人 老男人容易嫉妒
Well, maybe he was jealous of the time her work took away from seeing him,
好吧 可能是嫉妒她的工作 占用他俩见面的时间
but he knew how talented Coco was. He was banking on her.
但他了解可可的天赋 他在她身上下了血本
So Coco was his investment?
所以可可是她的摇钱树吗
Yeah, and a profitable one.
是啊 还是钱多的那种
He was not going to hurt her.
他不会伤害她的
Well, then who would?
那谁会伤害她
I don't know, but I need to find them.
我不知道 但是我要找到他们
Will you help me?
你会帮我吗
Now you're speaking my language.
现在我们在同一阵营了
Elizabeth Brown?
伊丽莎白·布朗吗
This is her mother. Who is this?
我是她母亲 你是哪位
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表