剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Hers.
她自己的
Mom...
妈
Whoever's hacked the system,
不管是谁黑进了系统
rerouted the stitch away from Khouri and back into Kirsten.
他把编织对象从科里的记忆变更到了柯尔斯顿自己的记忆
Kirsten, where are you?
柯尔斯顿 你在哪儿
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
Like I'm home.
就像回家了一样
Stinger must be using a digital avatar,
史丁格一定用了数字化分身
he created a view as a kid to pull Kirsten deeper into her own mind.
他创建了个孩子的影像 把柯尔斯顿拽到了她思想的更深处
Kirsten, you gotta get out of there, make the bounce!
柯尔斯顿 你必须从那里出来 快点弹出
Kirsten? Kirsten!
柯尔斯顿 柯尔斯顿
How long can she stay in there without bouncing?
要是不弹出 她能在那里待多久
I don't know, it's not a stitch, so there's no time limit.
我不知道 这不是编织 所以没有时间限制
Linus, can you isolate the signal that's driving this avatar?
莱纳斯 你能把控制分身的信♥号♥♥分离出来吗
Yes! Do you want me to cut it off? Yes!
可以 你要我切断它吗 – 对
Wait, no!
等等 不
I want you to hijack it.
我想让你入侵它
It's so beautiful.
这太美了
I never want to leave.
我永远都不想离开
You never have to.
你永远都不用离开
You want to hijack the hijacker's signal?
你想要入侵黑客的信♥号♥♥吗
Yes, that way I can talk to Kirsten directly from inside of her own memory.
是的 这样我就能直接和柯尔斯顿在她自己的记忆里交流
As the kid version of you?
以你的幼年形象吗
I don't know, she already trusts the little bastard, so maybe, I or he or whatever
我不知道 她已经相信那个小混球了 所以也许 我或者他或者其他谁
can convince her to make the bounce.
可以说服她弹出
Okay, Linus, when I cue you,
好的 莱纳斯 根据我的指令
cut the hijack connection, at that exact same moment,
切断入侵者的连接 与此同时
Camille, I want you to reroute that over to my station.
卡米尔 我需要你把它重新发送到我的工作站
All right, go!
准备 开始
Severing the hijacked signal...
切断入侵信♥号♥♥
And rerouting to your station...
重新发送到你的工作站
Now!
好了
Okay, got it.
好的 收到了
Kirsten, can you hear me?
柯尔斯顿 你能听到我吗
Kirsten, can you hear me?
柯尔斯顿 你能听到我吗
Yeah.
能
Okay, it's time to go now.
好 到时间该走了
Why?
为什么
Why would I ever leave this memory?
为什么我要离开这个记忆
Whatever you think you're seeing,
不管你觉得你看到了什么
it's not your mother.
都不是你的母亲
But it is.
明明就是
That's my mother.
这是我母亲
And she's so beautiful, she's perfect.
她太漂亮了 太完美了
She's not real.
她不是真的
But somewhere out there, is your real mother
但是你真正的母亲 在外面的某个地方
and I'm going to help you find her, okay?
我会帮你找到她的 好吗
No, no. I'm done.
不 不 我受够了
I'm tired of looking.
我已经疲于寻找了
You have Nina.
你有了妮娜
And I have her.
我有了她
I'm finally home!
我终于回家了
You're right. I do have Nina.
你是对的 我确实有了妮娜
But that doesn't mean that you don't have me.
但这不意味着 你失去了我
You have a flesh and blood family who loves you.
你还有这一群有血有肉的家人们 他们深爱着你
Your friends.
你的朋友们
Don't leave us behind.
别丢下我们
Sooner or later, everyone leaves everyone.
迟早有一天 每个人都会离开
But my mother never left me.
但是我母亲从未丢下过我
I know that now.
现在我知道了
She was in my heart the whole time.
她一直在我心里
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Maybe most people leave sooner or later...
也许大多数人迟早都要离开
but you and I...
但是你和我
are not most people.
不是大多数
No matter what you think,
不论你怎么想
no matter how long it takes...
不论要多久
I will never leave you.
我永远都不会离开你
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表