剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Need some help over here!
这边需要一点帮助
She needs to slow down her breathing.
她需要放慢呼吸
All right, Kirsten, you're doing great, all right?
放松 柯尔斯顿 你做得都很好 好吗
Just slow down your breathing, we're almost done here.
只要放慢呼吸 我们马上就好了
Cameron, I'm in a void.
卡梅伦 我在虚空里
Um... I'm nowhere.
嗯 我在不知何处啊
I'm nothing.
我什么也不是
I'm all alone.
我好孤单
No. Not alone.
不 不孤单
Who are you?
你是谁啊
You look so tired, so scared.
你看起来如此疲惫 如此害怕
I am.
是啊
Don't worry. I'll stay with you.
别担心 我会陪着你
Stay with me, Kirsten.
坚持住 柯尔斯顿
Hooking up neural transmitter.
钩住神经发射器
Must move faster, boys.
再快点啊 伙计们
Get the harness. Okay, on my go.
拿好保护带 好的 听我指挥
Get it up.
放上去
Coming up on 30 seconds.
还有三十秒
I've been watching you stitch into all those poor people.
我一直在看你编织那些可怜人的记忆
You've got the right idea, but you're going about it wrong.
你的想法是对的 但是你的方法不对
What do you mean?
什么意思
You need to see all of the victims' memories at the same time
如果你想看到每一块拼图
if you want to see all the pieces of the puzzle.
你需要同时查看所有受害者的记忆
But we can only stitch into one person at a time.
但是我们每次只能编织进入一个人的记忆
Not true.
并非如此
I'm gonna show you something. Ready?
我要给你看点东西 准备好了吗
Recognize that? I picked it from your memory.
认出来了吗 我从你记忆里挑出的
I remember. My mother made that daisy chain for me.
我记得 那个雏菊头饰是我妈妈做的
It's also the answer you need to stitching into multiple people at the same time.
用同样的方法 也能同时编织进入多人记忆
We got it. Okay, go ahead.
我们搞定了 好的 来
We're good to go.
我们准备好了
You're doing great, Kirsten. You're doing great.
你做得很棒 柯尔斯顿 你做得很棒
Induce second stitch neurosync on my mark in three...
听我指挥 进行第二次神经同步 三
Thank you.
谢谢你
Two, one... You're welcome.
二 一 不客气
Mark.
启动
Two minutes. Plenty of time, Kirsten.
两分钟 时间很充裕 柯尔斯顿
I won't need it.
这段记忆不能用
There's nothing here to see.
什么也看不清
I'm sorry, I...
我很抱歉 我
I was so tired I didn't map this memory properly.
我太累了 这段记忆没有处理好
So it's a wasted stitch.
所以白费了一次编织
Damm it, Kirsten, just make the bounce.
妈的 柯尔斯顿 弹出来吧
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's not his fault, Cameron. We're all running on fumes here.
不是他的错 卡梅伦 我们都累得不行了
I know. I'm just frustrated.
我知道 我只是很沮丧
Wait, there's one thing...
等一下 有件事
One thing that we haven't tried.
有件事我们还没试过
Get her out of there! Kirsten!
把她弄出来 柯尔斯顿
Somebody get the team in here! Get that Med cart!
把医疗队叫来 把医疗车推过来
What happened?
发生了什么
You passed out in the tank.
你在水缸里晕过去了
Pulse ox is 93. Almost back to normal.
脉搏93 几乎恢复正常
How do you feel?
感觉怎么样
Surprisingly refreshed.
相当神清气爽
How do you really feel?
你到底感觉怎么样
I'm fine. And we're gonna keep you that way.
我没事 就这样了
Okay, we're done. No, what? We can't be.
好吧 我们完工了 不 什么 我们不能就这么结束
There's less than three hours left. This was a nearly impossible task to begin with.
剩下的时间不到三小时 再开始编织简直是个不可能完成的任务
We'll keep at it with the evidence we've already gathered.
我们就用已经搜集到的证据
No, that's not enough.
不 那些不够
The killer will walk free.
凶手会逃之夭夭的
We have to do one more stitch.
我们得再编织一次
All five victims with viable memories at the same time.
一次编织五名受害者的记忆
You are disoriented from passing out.
你因为晕倒而神志不清了
No. No, I need to see the entire passenger section of the plane
不 不 我需要一次性从全部受害者的角度
from all perspectives at once.
观察机舱内的乘客区域
Can we even do that? In theory,
这能做到吗 理论上可以
but I don't know how.
但我不知道怎么弄
We daisy chain the subjects.
我们要把受害者像雏菊花环一样连起来
We arrange four of them around the corpse cassette,
把四个人放在尸体容器的周围
and have them all interconnected the the subject inside.
让他们与中间的那个人互相连接
Interesting. What gave you that idea?
有意思 你怎么想到的
Just popped into my head.
就是突然想到的
We could use the optogenetics harnesses from the university.
我们可以用学校光遗传学系的保护带
That could work.
应该可以做到
Hold on. Is it safe to send her into the memories of five victims at once?
等一下 将她同时传送到五个人的记忆中 这样安全吗
On a normal day, maybe,
如果不像今天这样紧张 或许安全
but I don't know. I mean, we are on the edge of the map.
但我不知道 我们在冒险
We need to be sure.
我们需要谨慎
Guys...
各位
12 people are dead, okay?
死了12个人 对不对
And the killer is waiting to hop on a plane to Australia.
凶手正等着坐飞机逃去澳大利亚
We can't just let him or her fly off into the sunset.
我们不能让这个人就这样逍遥法外
Get the harnesses.
去拿保护带吧
I hate grape.
我讨厌葡萄
Gotta keep your electrolytes up.
它能补充电解质
I got it!
拿到了
Cal Tech was cool with you borrowing these?
你借这些东西 加州理工的人没意见吗
If by borrowing you mean breaking into the lockers where they're kept
如果你说的借 是指撬开他们放保护带的柜子
and shoving them in grocery bags before walking out, yeah, they're very cool.
把东西放进购物袋 再拿着走出校门 那他们一点意见都没有
Right, once we harness all the subjects
好 一旦我们把尸体都固定好
together, we'll wire them up like a daisy chain.
就把他们像雏菊花环一样连接起来
I'll network all five memories into my console.
我会在控制台把他们的记忆连结起来
How long? 15 minutes.
要花多久 15分钟
You have 10.
你只有10分钟
Listen up, Daisy-Mae. I don't know what to expect in there,
听好了 小雏菊 我不知道接下来会发生什么
so keep your cool, and at the first sign of trouble...
所以别紧张 一旦遇到麻烦
I'll bounce. Don't worry.
我会弹出 别担心
Fasten your seatbelt, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
系好安全带 因为接下来肯定会非常颠簸
Lights at 20%, please.
请把亮度调到20%
Induce multiple stitch neurosyncs on my mark
听我指令 启动多重编织神经同步
in three, two, one, mark.
三 二 一 开始
I understand, but you'll have to look for it after we're on the ground.
我很理解 但您得等到我们着陆了再找
Lucky I found this.
幸好我找到了
But his name's Vincent, not Jay...
但他叫文森特 不是杰
Who, Kirsten?
谁 柯尔斯顿
Half the money is in your account.
一半的钱已经汇到你的账户
Once you're out...
一旦你离开美国
I'll deposit the other half.
我就把剩下一半存进去
You and Maria...
你和玛利亚
will be set for life.
日子就不用愁了
Here. Keep this right here.
给 把护照放在胸前的口袋里
Get used to the name "Vincent Grant."
熟悉熟悉“文森特·格兰特”这个名字
I'm Jay Kolder now.
我现在是杰·科尔得了
Got it.
知道了
The two men in the terminal, Vincent and Jay,
两个男人在航站楼里 文森特和杰
they swapped identities.
他们交换了身份
The man with the smartwatch is really Vincent Grant.
戴智能手表的人才是真的文森特·格兰特
It is. I'm just setting it for Los Angeles time.
它在安全模式了 我只是把表调到洛杉矶时间
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Dude, can I squeeze past you?
哥们 我能过一下吗
Sure.
当然
Jay told Deedee that he was setting his smartwatch for LA time.
杰告诉迪迪 他把表调成洛杉矶时间
He lied. He started a timer for 45 seconds.
他撒谎了 他设了个45秒钟记时
Death moment in five seconds!
五秒后就是死亡时间
Kirsten, bounce in four, three...
柯尔斯顿 弹出 四 三
Good morning, this is your captain speaking.
早上好 我是机长
We are making our final descent into Los Ang...
飞机即将降落在洛杉
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表