剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Location and permit number arriving on your cells in three,
定位和许可证号♥码三秒后发送至你的手♥机♥
Two-- you're welcome.
两秒 不客气
And Fisher, nothing says thank you like another self-defense sesh.
费希尔 再教我一套女子防身术来感谢我吧
You got it. Let's go get him.
行 我们去抓他吧
And let's leave the foot chase to Fisher this time.
这次就让费希尔去竞走吧
What? Foot chase?
什么 什么竞走
I just helped apprehend a witness.
我刚帮忙找到了个证人
Yeah, your daredevil days are over.
是啊 你大胆逞强的日子结束了
Maggie, i was just I'm already in the hot seat with Blair.
马吉 我刚 我和布莱尔已经有不少麻烦了
I don't need you taking any risks with this case.
我不需要你为这个案子冒任何风险
You can't bench me now. I just did.
你不能让我现在坐冷板凳啊 我就这么做了
Let them handle it.
让他们处理
Kirsten, let's go.
柯尔斯顿 我们走
Hey, cheer up, slugger.
嘿 振作起来 鼻涕虫
Maggie won't keep you in the dugout forever.
马吉不会让你永远在休息区呆着的
It's not that. It's just this doesn't make any sense.
不是因为那个 这根本就不合理
I've been reading how serial killers work.
我一直在看有关连环杀手如何作案的资料
That's a scary thing to have in your search history.
放在你的搜索历史里很吓人啊
I'll clear it later.
等下我会清空它的
But they classify them by motiveand organizational patterns.
可是它们是根据动机和组织模式来分类的
And the profile just does not match the Ripper's.
而且档案和安息者根本不匹配
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm gonna go see a psychologist.
我要去找个心理医生
About time. Heard that, Millie.
是时候了 我听到了噢 米莉
Let's go get this over with.
得先处理这个
Whipped up some of my favorites.
匆匆忙忙地做了我最爱吃的菜哟
Mmm.
嗯
Um, no offense, man. This looks interesting.
呃 兄弟 无意冒犯 这玩意看起来挺逗的
But maybe some mac and cheese?
要么还是给我来一份起司通心粉吧
How about you eat and be grateful
要不你吃下它
for yet another in a series of free meals?
对你蹭的那么多饭之中的一顿表示一下感激怎么样
It's all right. Saag paneer is an acquired taste.
没关系 印式烩菠菜芝士也要吃惯了才觉得好吃
I think I've got some leftover pasta.
我想我这还剩些意大利通心粉
Unclench, Millie. You could really learn something from my boy here.
放松 米莉 你多学着点我兄弟
Bro, you are so much more chill
兄弟 你和她以前那些男票比起来
than the dudes she used to bring around. Shut up, Theo.
酷多了 西奥 闭嘴
No, seriously, a parade of losers.
不过 老实说 统统都是废柴
You may have noticed
你应该也注意到了
That I have changed absolutely everything
离开贝克斯菲尔德之后
since Bakersfield.
我整个人都变了
Looking at your sorry ass tells me just how much.
看着你这个可怜的样子 就更让我这么认为了
Like you're so much better than me.
说得好像你比我好得多
She ever tell you how she ripped off a church's collection plate?
她告诉过你她是怎样偷空一个教会的捐款箱的吗
Okay, bro, come on. That's enough.
拜托 好了 哥们 你够了
Millie cons people. I mean, look, you can take the girl out of the trailer,
米莉是个骗子精 我是说 你能让一个女生从拖车生活中走出来
but you can't take the trash
但是你没办法把那些脏历史也抹去
What the hell is wrong with you?
你有什么毛病
You're my big brother.
你是我哥
This is how you speak about me?
你就是这样说我的吗
Down, girl.
冷静 妹妹
You are so pissed off and angsty
你总是满身怨气 充满焦虑
because your life is utter crap.
因为你的生活完全是一团糟
But that's not my fault,Theo.
但这不是我的错啊 西奥
You took off and forgot about me.
你离开了 然后把我忘了
I did everything for you when our parents left.
我们的父母离开的时候 我为你做了一切
It was your responsibility to be taking care of me.
照顾我本应是你的义务
I tried to help you and you kept screwing up.
我曾试着帮你 但是你却一直把事情都搞砸
Not like you, huh? Because you're such a big deal now.
不像你 哈 因为你现在是大人物了
Well, I'm sorry. I can't do this.
好吧 对不起 恕我不能奉陪
Camille, come on. Linus, I gotta go.
卡米尔 别这样 莱纳斯 我要走了
Come on. Nah, let her go, man.
拜托 算了 兄弟 让她走吧
She's just a stuckup bitch. Don't talk about her like that.
她就是个装逼的婊♥子♥ 你不能再这么说她
You treat your sister with respect.
请你尊重你的妹妹
Wow.
哇哦
That's a big set of balls for a little guy.
这小家伙可真够胆的
Come on, Linus, just take me home.
够了 莱纳斯 送我回家吧
Yeah, you heard her, Linus.
看 莱纳斯 你听到了
she said take her home.
她说让你送她回家
I want you gone by the time I get back.
在我回来之前给我滚蛋
Well, the license plate matches the permit.
很好 车牌和许可证上写的一致
Doctor's not in.
医生不在里面
The engine's cool. He's been here a while.
发动机是凉的 他应该已经在这里待了一会了
The lock's missing.
门锁不见了
Get behind me.
站到我身后
He was looking for something fast.
他很快地翻找过什么东西
Looks like medical records from his practice.
像是他出诊的医疗记录
Yeah.
是的
Fisher? Yeah?
费希尔 怎么了
Agent Goodkin, you here for a Mojito?
古德金探员 来这里喝莫吉托吗
Sorry to bother you. You got-- you got a sec?
很抱歉打扰你了 有时间聊聊吗
Sure, have a seat.
当然了 过来坐吧
So the profile you gave us, the serial killer you described,
你给我们的那份档案 你描述的连环杀手
It doesn't line up with what we know of the Ripper.
和我们掌握的安息者情况并不匹配
Really? How so?
真的吗 怎么说
Well, he chloroforms his victims first,
好吧 他先是用氯仿麻醉了他的受害者
and then he chokes them, to kill quickly, silently,
然后使他们窒息 以此来快速 无声地杀死他们
minimal use of violence. And then he carefully poses them.
并且尽可能少地使用暴♥力♥ 然后他再小心翼翼地把他们摆成一个姿势
Your profile would suggest a killer whose murders
你的档案里说的是一个满是愤怒
are full of rage, bloody, sloppy.
血腥草率的杀手
Interesting. I apologize.
这很有趣 我向你道歉
I was working from memory.
我只凭记忆描述
If I had my laptop, I could access my notes.
如果我带着笔记本电脑 我就能看看我的笔记了
I live like two blocks away from here. Do you want to use mine?
我就住在离这里两个街区远的地方 你想用我的电脑吗
Is it that urgent? It's just that my colleagues are out in the field
有那么着急吗 只是现在我的同事们都出外勤了
and I'd like to tell them if they're barking up the wrong tree.
而且如果他们选错了目标的话 我想告诉他们
Okay, sounds like a plan.
好吧 听起来不错
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Thank you. Sure.
谢谢 不客气
Forensics is on the way.
取证人员正在路上
The Ripper must have followed or lured Dr. Kukra here.
安息者应该是尾随或者引诱库克拉医生来这的
Apparently to steal something that would incriminate him.
很显然是为了偷走指控他有罪的证据
Did you notice his cell anywhere in that mess?
你有留意到在那一堆东西里面 他的手♥机♥在哪吗
No, why?
没有 为什么
Because if he was lured here,
因为如果他是被引诱到这里来的
maybe the Ripper called him.
或许安息者给他打了电♥话♥
His number's on the permit for his cab.
他的出租车许可证上有他的电♥话♥
Got it. Check the incoming calls.
找到了 看一下他的来电记录
I know this number.
我知道这个号♥码
Dano's.
达诺酒吧
Hey, it's Fisher. Did you make a phone call a couple hours ago
嘿 我是费希尔 你几个小时之前打过电♥话♥
to a Dr. Kukra? Is that a real name?
给一个叫库克拉医生的人吗 那是真名吗
Yes! And did you? Forget making calls.
是的 你打过吗 别说打电♥话♥了
I barely have time to pee.
我连去尿尿的功夫都没有
Did anyone else use the phone, Kate? Think hard.
还有其他人用过这个电♥话♥吗 凯特 仔细想一想
Fisher, it's crazy busy. I don't know who else used the phone.
费希尔 我真的很忙 我不知道还有没有其他人用过这个电♥话♥了
Let me talk to him.
让我和他说
Fisher, it's Powell.
费希尔 我是鲍威尔
I saw Blake make a call from here. Said he forgot his cell.
我看到布莱克从这里打过电♥话♥ 说他忘记带手♥机♥了
Is he still there? Left here a while ago with that kid
他还在那吗 刚离开这不久
who was with you yesterday-- the one with the hair.
和那个昨天和你待在一起的 发型酷酷的孩子走了
Here we are-- home.
到了 这就是我家
Nice.
不错啊
You live here alone?
你一个人住这吗
Yeah, just me.
是的 就我一个人
Huh. Sounds peaceful.
哈 挺安静的
This is great. Your style is very eclectic...
房♥子挺不错的 你的风格看起来很不拘一格啊
and expensive.
而且这装♥修♥应该挺贵的
Trust-fund baby?
富二代啊
Having family money embarrasses you.
家里有钱让你花让你感到尴尬
No, not really. It's just kind of, you know, private.
不 不是这样的 这问题挺私密的
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表