剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on Stitchers...
编织记忆 前情提要
Cameron!
卡梅伦
Good morning, sunshine. How are you feeling?
早上好啊 宝贝儿 你感觉如何
Doctor said I'm good to go. What is going on with you?
医生说我可以出院了 你到底是怎么了
Climbing buildings...Slugging people?
爬楼 还打人
I can't help it. I died and then I came back.
我情不自禁啊 我死过一次 然后又起死回生
I get a second chance to live my life.
我重生了
You see how she reacted after Cameron revived?
你看到卡梅伦醒来之后她的反应了吗
I've never seen her like that.
我从没见过她这样
This is the Rev 2. How is this suit going to protect me?
这是第二代 那这衣服怎么保护我呢
How do you feel? Slightly badass.
你感觉如何 挺炫酷的
His name was Ed Clark.Why did he kill himself?
他的名字是艾德·克拉克 他为什么自杀呢
He didn't and he wasn't my father.
他不是我父亲
Les Turner ordered me to stop looking intoed Clark's murder.
莱斯·特纳命令我停止调查艾德·克拉克的谋杀案
This facility is under my authority until a new director is appointed.
在上级派任新主管之前 这个机构由我管理
I smell something.I smell incense again.
我闻到了什么气味 我又闻到了檀香味
Whoever killed Ed also killed Turner.
杀了艾德的人也杀了特纳
Hey, dad.
嘿 爸爸
What's that smell?
那是什么味道
That is sandalwood.
那是檀香木的味道
When you said "fully furnished",
当你说“家具配套齐全”的时候
I pictured one of those little dorm fridges.
我脑海中浮现的是那种迷你宿舍
Maybe a futon.
或是一块榻榻米
The apartment is completely tricked out
这个完全安装着智能家电的公♥寓♥
with smart appliances.
真的是超级炫酷
I can turn on any device...
只要轻轻一按
with touch of an app.
我就可以打开任何设备
Lights, washer,dryer, stove-top.
照明 洗衣机 烘干机 炉子
I'm sorry, how much money do you make?
抱歉 你到底赚了多少钱
Not much. When you live with your parents for years,
不算多 不过如果你长时间和你的父母住在一起时
the benjies start piling up.
你的小金库就会被慢慢填满
Can I make you some tea?
你想喝茶吗
Oh! Well, actually,that would be No? Okay.
好吧 事实上 这是 不喝 好吧
Great...
好吧
Wow, now you don't even have to get off your fat ass to boil water.
哇 现在你甚至都不需要亲自烧水了
Living on my own is going to be great.
能自己一个人住实在是太棒了
You just moved out yesterday, but yes,
你可是昨天才刚搬出来 不过没错
it is a big step.
对你来说可是前进了一大步
What is this about a big step?
什么前进了一大步
Aw! There she is. Hey! What are you doing here?
喔 她来啦 嘿 你在这里做什么
Get out of my way.
别挡路
Camille! How wonderful to see you.
卡米尔 见到你真是太棒了
And with my Linus.
还有我的莱纳斯
Yes, it is a treat to see you, Camille.
是啊 见到你很开心 卡米尔
We came to see this hovel you left us for.
我们来看看究竟是什么样的房♥子让你离开了我们
He doesn't mean that. Yes, I do.
他不是这个意思 我就是这个意思
So you don't like it?
所以你不喜欢这吗
He likes it. We both do.
他喜欢 我们都喜欢
Does it matter what I like? You have done it already.
我喜欢不喜欢重要吗 你都已经搬出来了
Baba, why are you being so--
爸爸 你为什么这么
Ah! You never answered my question.
啊 你还没回答我的问题呢
I heard "big step."
我听到了“一大步”
Are you two--
你们两个是不是
What? Us? Here? Together?
什么 我们 这里 住一起
No!
不
Ah, well, I just thought--
呃 好吧 我只是以为
Don't take it so hard, mom.
别难过 妈妈
Certainly don't take it harder than Linus abandoning us.
当然不会比莱纳斯抛弃我们更难过
Abandoning you? I'm 24. I can't live at home forever.
抛弃你们 我都24岁了 我不能再住在家里了
I know that, Linus.
我知道 莱纳斯
And what I know is that a pain that a mother feels
而我知道的是当孩子离开的时候
when her child leaves, is real and it is deep.
一个母亲所感受到的是真真切切的痛苦
So, the house you're living in,
所以 你住的房♥子
the house that you thought was Ed's,
也就是原本你以为是艾德的房♥子
was actually your parents' house all along.
实际上自始至终都是你父母的
So, I guess when my father left me,
所以 我猜当我父亲离开我的时候
instead of having me go to Ed, he had Ed move in.
他让艾德住进来 而不是让我去找艾德
You didn't know that till that memory of you
在你想起来你和你父亲在厨房♥的对话之前
and your dad in the kitchen came back?
你什么都不知道吗
Oh, I love how the brain works!
哦 我真是太喜欢这发动机了
Okay, but you never answered my question.
好吧 但你还没回答我的问题
What do you think my father meant
你觉得我在特纳记忆里听到的
when I heard him in Turner's memory
我父亲说要“转移财产”
talking about "moving the asset"?
是什么意思呢
Hey, give it a rest.
嘿 以后再说吧
I've seen how you get when you're obsessed and it's not pretty.
我见过当你执拗时候的样子了 可不好看哟
Speaking of pretty--
说到好看
I'm not quitting until I find my father.
在找到我爸爸之前我是不会放弃的
You got to get out of your own way.
你得跳出固有的思维模式
Okay? You're letting your new emotions affect your reasoning.
好吗 你让你的新情绪到影响你的理智了
You gotta take a step back,
你得回顾下以往的生活
and wait for the "ah-ha!" moment to come to you.
然后等待突然说出“啊哈”那一瞬间的降临
Ah-ha! Come to me!
啊哈 降临啦
Oh, my gosh!
哦 神呐
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Like a trust fund kid with a death wish.
就像是一个有信托基金 想要去作死的熊孩子
Hop on.
上来
Pass.
不要
Seriously, hop on! You might actually like it.
讲真 上来啊 你会喜欢它的
Feels good, right? Okay. Now picture this.
感觉不错 对吧 好 现在想象一下
You and me, cruising down the highway, all right?
你和我 沿着公路飞驰
Wind, in our hair. No, but we'd be wearing helmets. So, no.
风 吹动我们的发丝 不 我们会带头盔的 所以 不是这样
But seriously, you gotta hold on or you're fall, okay?
不过真的 你要抓住我否则就会掉下去了 好吗
You guys are the hottest couple ever.
你们是我见过最性感的情侣了
Oh! Actually, we're not
哦 事实上 我们不是
We're not sure if this is the right bike for us.
我们只是不确定这辆车是否适合我们
Right, pumpkin?
对吧 甜心
Actually, I didn't even know that shnookums wanted a motorcycle
事实上 在他上周差点死了之前 我都不知道
until he died last week.
我宝贝想要一辆摩托车
You did what now?
你现在做什么呢
But lucky for muffin I was there to save him.
不过多亏了松饼 我救活了他
Mmm.
嗯
Why tempt fate, right? Yeah.
为什么这么玩命啊 呃
Okay, so I guess this is--
好吧 所以我猜这是
I guess I'll take it.
我想我要买♥♥下它了
Hmm. Sold.
嗯 成交
Oh, man! My first motorcycle.
伙计 我的第一辆摩托车
Aren't you a little young for a mid-life crisis?
难道你这么早就经历中年危机了吗
Hmm.
嗯
Oh! Um...
哦
We actually gotta go to work.
事实上我们要去工作了
Is there anyway that we can put this aside for later?
有可能先帮我预留这辆摩托车吗
Um...
恩
I'll be back.
我会回来的
'cause Arnold said that in Terminator 2...
因为阿诺德在《终结者2》里就是这么说的
He rides a motorcycle. Sorry.
他骑着一个摩托车 不好意思
Power heels?
高跟鞋
I have a meeting with our division head, Mitchell Blair.
我和我们的部门首脑米切尔·布莱尔一起开会
He was Turner's boss. He's going to be here today.
他是特纳的上司 他今天要来这
Turner had a boss?
特纳居然有上司
Can't imagine him taking orders from anyone.
无法想象他接受别人的命令
Well, everyone answers to someone.
好吧 每个人都要听从别人的
And no, I don't know what Blair wants.
然而 我并不清楚布莱尔想要什么
Well, I'd like to meet this guy and ask him about my father.
好吧 我想见见这个人然后问一下关于我父亲的事情
Right now I'd like us to focus on the case.
现在我更希望我们能关注这个案子
Where's Camille?
卡米尔在哪
She's still babysitting Fisher.
她还在照顾费希尔
Which I don't get,'cause he's been out of the hospital for a week.
不能理解 他都已经出院一周了
Yes, men are such babies when they're sick or shot.
是的 当男人生病或者中枪的时候 他们都像孩子一样
Linus?
莱纳斯
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表