剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Never mind. I'm in a different memory now.
算了 我在另外一段记忆里了
Mulaney's apartment.
木兰妮的公♥寓♥
She's got crime-scene photos,notes and maps
她有犯罪现场的照片 还有标注和地图
tacked all over the wall. A murder board.
都钉在墙上 – 那是谋杀案板
That's how she tracked clues in a homicide investigation.
那是她追踪谋杀案件线索时的调查方法
I thought she was retired.
我以为她退休了啊
She must have been working on something from home.
她一定是在家调查些什么
We didn't see anything like that in her apartment.
我们没有在她公♥寓♥里找到类似的东西
Cameron,let's keep things moving.
卡梅伦 继续
Okay, Miss Marple,what else you got?
好的 名侦探小姐 你还看到了什么
What does RFI mean? "Remove from investigation."
RFI是什么意思 “从调查中移除”
That's cop lingo for "Remove from investigation."
那是警♥察♥的行话 “从调查中移除”的意思
"Detective Daniel Powell."
“警探丹尼尔·鲍威尔”
Powell? He was junior to Mulaney.
鲍威尔 他资历比木兰妮要浅
She always thought he was incompetent.
木兰妮一直都认为他很不称职
Ask Kirsten to I.D the case.
让柯尔斯顿确认是什么案子
Kirsten, can you see what case she's working on?
柯尔斯顿 你能看看她在调查的是什么案子吗
The Ripper case.
“安息者”的案子
The RIP killer. Eight victims,
那个“愿你安息”杀手 八名受害者
All posed the same way,
死后全都被摆成同样的姿势
on their backs with their hands folded on their chests.
仰面躺着 双手重叠放在胸前
The serial killer?
连环杀手
That psycho terrorized L.A for years.
在洛杉矶让人闻风丧胆的变♥态♥
He was never caught, was he? No.
他还没被抓到 对吧 – 是啊
Mulaney took lead on that case,but she could never find him.
木兰妮接了那个案子 但她一直没办法找到他
Mulaney was attacked from behind,
有人从背后袭击了木兰妮
Knocked out with chloroform.
用氯仿把她迷晕了
Could it really be him? The Ripper?
真的是他吗 “安息者”
All things point to yes. Perp took the murder board.
所有证据表明如此 嫌犯把谋杀案板拿走了
She must have gotten too close to catching him.
一定是因为她马上要抓到他了
He was the one that got away. The Ripper’s victim range from 22 to 48,both man and woman.
他就是那个没被抓到的人 “愿你安息杀手”的受害者年龄从22到48的都有 性别不限
Highly unusual for a serial killer.
对于连环杀手来说很罕见
An equal-opportunity murderer.
无差别杀人犯
They were all killed in their own homes
他们在自己家被杀死
And MO was always the same--
而且犯罪模式基本都一样
Chloroform, strangulation, RIP pose.
氯仿 勒死 愿你安息姿势
Mulaney wasn't left like that. I think that that was purposeful.
木兰妮没有被摆成那样的姿势 我觉得凶手那样做是有目的的
This time, he didn't leave his signature.
这次 他没有留下他的杀人特征
Must have figured no one would tie him to the murder.
肯定以为这样就没人会把他和谋杀联♥系♥起来了
Or he didn't know we had a secret weapon.
或者他不知道我们有这样的秘密武器
He started killing 15 years ago.
他在15年前开始杀人
Why did he stop for the last seven?
为什么最近七年却不杀人了
Maybe he was in prison? Or left L.A for a while?
也许是去坐牢了 或者离开洛杉矶去了其他地方
Or he controlled himself somehow.
又或者他不知怎么地控制住了自己
Until Mulaney picked up his scent.
直到木兰妮发现他的踪迹
Here.
好了
She had a lot of suspects over the years,
这些年来她有过很多的怀疑对象
but the guy you saw in the stitch, Joseph Furillo,
但你在编织里看到的那个男人 乔瑟夫·弗里洛
He was the first victim's roommate and a suspect.
他是第一个受害者的室友 也是她所怀疑的对象之一
But she could never make him for the murder.
但她没有任何证据证明他是凶手
It was so long ago. How do you remember?
那么久之前的事你怎么记得的
I remember things.
我记性好
So we checked out Joseph Furillo for you.
我们查了一下乔瑟夫·弗里洛
He was in prison for the sale and possession of marijuana.
他因为销♥售♥和持有大♥麻♥坐牢了
But paroled recently after serving seven years?
可是最近被假释了 在服刑 七年之后
Six and a half. Close enough.
六年半 差不多了
Where did you see mulaney question him?
你是在哪里看到木兰妮盘问他的
Out on the street.
在街上
He worked at pacific charter cable, truck 613.
他在太平洋章电缆公♥司♥工作 卡车编号♥613
Let's go for a ride. LAPD is emailing you the archived group of files.
我们出去兜兜风 洛杉矶警方给你发归类了的档案
Okay, I'll look out for 'em.
好的 我会留意的
Oh, still got a way with words.
噢 还是懂怎么说话的
I should go check on my brother
我得在我哥哥
before he burns the house down. I'll come with.
烧掉房♥子之前去看看他 我也要去
I want to meet him.
我想见见他
You met my parents.
你就见过我父母啊
Your parents were nice. My brother is a douche.
你父母很棒很友好 而我的哥哥是混♥蛋♥
Right.
好吧
Fine, I need a ride. Come on.
算了 我也要搭车 来吧
Taco cart?
玉米卷推车
Well, you didn't seem to like it when I showed up at your lab, so...
毕竟你好像不是很想在实验室见到我 那么
I'm sure you know why I wanted to see you.
我敢肯定你知道为什么我想见你吧
There were extenuating urgent circumstances.
那次是情有可原的紧急情况
The victim was Quincy Fisher's--
被害者是昆西·费尔希的
I don't care who the sample is or was or wasn't.
我不在乎实验对象是谁是死是活
You don't get to select our cases.
你没资格来选我们的案件
Then who does? You?
那谁能选 你吗
You made me acting director.You want me to do my job to the best of my ability,
你让我当代理局长 你想要我以最好的能力来做这份工作
then I need to understand the mechanics of the cases.
那我就需要明白案子的结构
Fisher's friend his mentor.
费希尔的朋友 他的导师
Yes, his mentor.
行 他的导师
There is a purity to our cases and this Mulaney thing
我们的案子应该是透明公开的 而木兰妮这件事
is screwing with that.
会毁了这一切
Well, we've already stitched into her.
好吧 我们已经对她进行记忆编织了
We're gonna lose Fisher if we don't proceed
要是我们不继续调查 我们就会
with the investigation.
失去费希尔了
Then it seems the decision has been made for me.
那看起来你已经先斩后奏了
I just hope you haven't ruined everything.
我只是希望你还没毁了这一切
Okay, what-- oh.
好吧 什么 噢
Wow, he got off his ass. I'm shocked.
哇 他滚球了 我十分震惊
Great. What fresh hell is this?
好极了 你又给我搞了什么样的人间惨象
You're doing a dish?
你在洗碗
I actually did all of your dishes.
我把你的碗也给洗了
You're welcome. Oh, what's up, man?
你不用谢我了 噢 你好吗 伙计
Hey. Theo.
你好 我是西奥
Linus. You a friend of Millie's?
莱纳斯 你是米莉的朋友吗
Millie!
米莉
Camille and I are friends from work.
卡米尔和我是工作上的朋友
Oh, yeah? What angle are you working these days?
噢 真的嘛 你们最近用什么角度工作
I don't have one. I have a thing called a job,
我们没有角度这种东西 我们要工作
which you should try sometime.
你也应该是去找一份工作
And thank you so much for cleaning up after yourself,
谢谢你给自己收拾
But I think it's right around that time for you to gather your things and...
但我觉得时间也差不多了你应该收拾你的东西然后
Whoa, you're going to kick me out
哇哦 你要在你的朋友面前
in front of your friend? I mean, that's just cold.
踢我出去吗 那可真是冷血了
Fine. Cool.
行 随你了
Hey, Linus, let's kick it, man.
嗨 莱纳斯 我们来放松下吧 伙计
I think the Clippers game is coming on. Yeah.
快船的比赛快开始了 好啊
He seems nice.
他看起来人蛮好的
Joe Furillo? Yeah.
乔·弗里洛吗 是的
Hey! What the hell--
嘿 什么鬼
Don't move!
别跑
Come on!
过来
Whoa, might want to think twice about that.
你想做什么 你最好别这么冲动
What the hell were you thinking?
你刚刚在想什么
That's the beauty of it. I wasn't.
这就是美妙之处 我根本没想
I didn't kill any of those people.
那些人都不是我杀的
Where were you last night around 7:15?
昨晚7:15左右你在哪
Out for dinner.
外面吃饭
Oh, really? With knives and forks like real human beings?
真的哦 和正常人一样拿着刀叉吃饭吗
Why don't you try your comedy act on my parole officer?
你这招干嘛不留着对付我的假释官
I ate with her last night. Sushi.
我昨天和她一起吃的寿司
So that's a no on the knives and forks.
所以你没有用刀叉吃饭咯
If you're so innocent, why'd you run?
你要是无辜的 跑什么
Hand it over. Come on.
给我吧 快点的
Ooh. I'll overlook this parole violation
啊哦 我可以假装你没有打破假释条例
In exchange for you telling me why Captain Mulaney
条件是 你得告诉我为什么最近
paid you a visit recently.
木兰妮上尉找过你
She wanted to know what I remembered about Chad's murder.
她就问问关于查德的案子 我记得多少
And I'll tell you exactly what I told her.
不管对你还是对她 我的答案都一样
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表