剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
I can do this.
我能做到
Any sign that it's too much,
如果有任何迹象表明你的负担太大
we pull the plug. Agreed.
我们就停止编织 同意
Well, you heard the lady, let's get going.
好的 你们听到她说的了 让我们开始吧
It's gonna be a long day.
这会是漫长的一天
So, when can you hand off Liam to me?
所以 你什么时候能把利亚姆交给我
Seriously? You have six stitches today.
说真的吗 你今天有六个编织要做呢
How 'bout we get through that and figure it out tomorrow?
不如我们先搞定编织 明天再谈亚姆的事 行吗
Or, how 'bout we get through today?
那么 我们该怎么熬过今天呢
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定你要这么做吗
You guys have major history.
你们之间有太多往事
Your old feelings for him could get in the way.
你你过去对他的感情可能会碍事的
It was the old me that dated Liam, I didn't have feelings for him.
和利亚姆约会的是过去的我 当时我对他没有感觉
At least, you know, not in the way I understand feelings now.
至少没有我现在能体会到的那种感觉
Oh, Kirsten, I'm not talking about love.
柯尔斯顿 我说的不是爱情
This guy's connected to your dad and was playing you.
这家伙和你父亲有关 而且他只是在玩弄你
I'm talking about revenge.
我说的是复仇
I can handle it.
我能处理好的
Well, if we ever wanted to push the envelope of the program, this should do it.
好吧 如果我们想要挑战这项目的极限 这次应该就是了吧
What do you think? We can do this, right?
你怎么想的 我们能做到的 对吧
Dr. Goodkin?
古德金博士
"Dr. Goodkin."
“古德金博士”
You going all formal on me doesn't help my confidence, Detective Fisher.
就算你这么正式地称呼我 我的信心也不会增加 费希尔警探
There is some logic to stitching into six victims consecutively.
需要用一定的方法 去连续编织六名受害者
Should give Kirsten enough different perspective
我们应该给柯尔斯顿提供许多不同的视角
of what went on inside that plane.
让她能发现在机舱里发生了什么
That is if we picked the right six victims.
前提是 如果我们选的六名受害者是对的
Six out of 12, 50/50 chance.
十二分之六 50比50的概率
A Vegas slot machine had those odds, there'd be a line around the block.
如果拉斯维加斯的老虎机有这概率 那早就大排长龙了
Never been much of a gambler.
我从来都不是个赌徒
Subbio? Go.
生物细胞 就绪
Communications? Go.
通讯系统 就绪
Medical? Go.
医疗系统 就绪
Comm check, Kirsten, one-two, one-two.
检查对讲机 柯尔斯顿 一 二 一 二
I'm here all day, folks.
我一整天都会在这 伙计们
Mission clock set to five minutes, please.
任务开始倒计时五分钟
Induce stitch neurosync on my mark in three, two...
听我命令 启动编织神经同步 倒计时开始 三 二
May the odds be ever in our favor... one, mark!
希望我们选对了人 一 启动
I'm on board. Where?
我在机舱里 什么位置
Uh, in the back.
在后排
Seat 12D.
座位号♥ 12D
There's a flight attendant in the aisle.
过道里有一个空姐
Deedee. Checking the manifest.
迪迪 正在检查人员名单
Deedee Willis, she's a victim.
迪迪·威利斯 她也是一名受害者
Did we pick her for stitching?
我们选她进行编织了吗
She's being mapped right now.
她现在正在被映射
Sir, please make sure your...
先生 请确保你
How are the other passengers? Anyone seem sick?
其他乘客怎么样 有人看起来像生病了吗
Or dead? Or worse?
或者死了 或者更糟的呢
Uh, the woman in 12C isn't moving.
呃 坐在12C的女人不动了
She's a victim but not a sample.
她是一名受害者 但不属于样本之一
Her name is April Tuckman, traveling with her husband, Howard.
她叫阿普里尔·塔克曼 和丈夫霍华德一起旅行
She's still alive, she's just sleeping.
她还活着 只是睡着了
Uh, there's a guy in the middle of the plane,
在飞机中部有一个男的
he's got the overhead compartment open.
他把头顶的行李架打开了
He's looking for something.
他在找什么东西
Victim number one is on the move.
受害者一号♥正在移♥动♥
Suspicious looking lady in 10D.
坐在10D的女士看起来很可疑
Suspicious how?
怎么可疑
She's working on a laptop,
她正在用笔记本电脑
and she didn't want victim one seeing it as she walked past.
并且她不想让受害者在路过时 看到上面的内容
Laptop lady in 10D is not a victim,
坐在10D的笔记本女士不是遇难者
but the guy next to her in 10E is, Gavin Baxter,
但坐在她隔壁10E座位的人是 加文·巴克斯特
who's also one of our upcoming stitches.
也是我们接下来要编织的对象
Victim number one's back in her seat.
一号♥受害者回到了自己座位上
Death moment in five seconds.
五秒后就是死亡时间
Kirsten, bounce in four, three...
柯尔斯顿 进行弹出 四 三
Good morning, this is your captain speaking.
早上好 我是机长
We are making our final descent into Los Ang...
我们要在洛杉矶降落了
Victim number one just... died.
一号♥受害者刚刚 死了
There was no warning. It was like someone flipped off a light switch.
没有任何警告 就像有人把灯给关了
Did you see anything unusual?
你看见什么不寻常的事情了吗
I don't know. I saw lots of pieces,
我不知道 我看见了很多碎片
but I have no idea how or why or if they all fit together.
但我不知道将它们联♥系♥起来的理由和方法
Well, we've got just under 19 hours to figure that out.
好吧 我们还有不到19小时来找出这一切
How soon can we go again?
多久后我们能再开始
I've already left three messages.
我已经留了三条言了
All right, please, just have him call me back.
好的 求你了 让他给我回电♥话♥
Hey, I've been trying to get ahold of my dad's doctor for the last two days.
嘿 我这两天一直在尝试联♥系♥我父亲的医生
Who is it? Preminger.
是哪个医生 普雷明格
Well, he's the best orthopedic oncologist in LA.
他是洛杉矶最好的整形外科医生
I'd keep trying.
我会继续尝试的
Son of a bitch.
该死
That's Deedee Willis, she was a flight attendant on board.
那是迪迪·威利斯 她是这次航♥班♥上的一位空姐
If anyone saw the entire flight and all of its passengers, it's her.
如果有人目睹了整次飞行行程和所有的乘客 那就是她了
How are you?
你感觉怎么样
Just because you're a doctor does not mean that you are my doctor.
你是个博士(也有医生之意) 但你不是我的医生
But I am fine, thank you.
但我很好 谢谢你
Okay. How are you?
好吧 你怎么样
I feel like I never see you anymore.
我最近都没见过你
I mean, outside of work.
我是说 除了工作时间
You know, it... I...
你知道的 这 我
You have Nina in your life, I get it.
你有妮娜陪着你 我懂的
Really, I'm just saying that I miss hanging out with you.
说真的 我只是想告诉你 我怀念和你在一起的时候
I'll tell you what,
这样吧
we get through these next 17 hours,
让我们一起熬过接下来的17小时
and then the three of us will, uh, do drinks or something, okay?
之后我们仨去喝点酒 或者找点乐子吧 好吗
She's crazy about you.
她很喜欢你
Oh, yeah, that sounds, uh... That sounds really nice.
哦 没错 听起来 呃 听起来很棒
I think so too.
我也这么想
Comm check, Kirsten, one-two, one-two.
通讯检查 柯尔斯顿 一 二 一 二
Loud and clear.
响亮而清晰
Mission clock set to five minutes, please.
任务开始倒计时五分钟
Induce stitch neurosync on my mark in three, two, one, mark.
听我命令启动编织神经同步 三 二 一 启动
If you're tired, you should take a nap.
如果你累了 你应该打个盹
It's too cold to sleep.
这里太冷了 睡不着
Better? Mmhmm.
好点了吗 嗯
Howard Tuckman just put his jacket on his wife to use as a blanket.
霍华德·塔克曼刚刚把他的夹克衫给妻子盖上
Laptop lady's doing some pretty high-level math.
笔记本女士正在做高难度的数学计算
Any idea what?
是什么计算
I only saw a bit of it before Deedee moved on.
我只在迪迪走过去之前 看到了一点儿
Sir, please make sure your watch is on airplane mode.
先生 请将你的手表调到飞行模式
I'm just setting it for Los Angeles time.
我只是要把它调整到洛杉矶时间
There's a man in 7C. He has a smartwatch. He's setting it for LA time.
7C座有个男人 他戴着智能手表 他正在把它调到洛杉矶时间
His name is Jay Kolden, not a victim.
他的名字是杰伊·柯登 不是受害者
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
What was that about?
发生了什么
Can't find his passport.
他找不到自己的护照了
What was that?
怎么回事
Death moment in five seconds.
五秒后就是死亡时间
Kirsten, bounce in four, three...
柯尔斯顿 进行弹出 四 三
Good morning, this is your captain speaking.
早上好 这里是机长
We are making our final descent into Los Ang...
我们要在洛杉矶做最后的降落了
Deedee's memory ended at exactly the same moment during the captain's announcement.
迪迪的记忆刚好在机长说话的同一时间结束了
Did you see anything in the run-up to the moment of death?
你在死亡时刻即将到来时 看见什么了吗
Uh, that the lights flickered and the captain made an announcement.
灯光在闪烁 机长也在广播
Well, the lights and the PA system are both electrical in nature.
灯光和广播系统都是电性的
I can go check out the plane. I just need a simple EMI detector.
我可以去检查飞机 只需要一部简易的电磁干扰测试仪
Okay. We have a little time before the next stitch.
好的 距离下次编织还有一点时间
Grab two and get over there with Camille.
拿两部仪器 和卡米尔一起过去吧
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表