剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Uh, that way!
那边
Linda Edwards? NSA.
琳达·爱德华兹 国安局
Open up.
开门
What is all of this?
这都是什么
She faked everything except the accident.
她捏造了一切 除了车祸
I saw a medical transport van downstairs.
我在楼下看到了一辆医疗转运车
Fisher! Shut down all of the elevators in the building.
费希尔 关了这栋楼的所有电梯
On it!
正在办
Everybody, please stand back!
请所有人后退
Fisher,we're in position.
费希尔 我们到了
Release the Kraken.
放她出来吧
Hello, Linda.
你好 琳达
Hello, Kirsten.
你好 柯尔斯顿
I heard you won't talk to anyone but me.
我听说你除了我以外谁都不想见
Why didn't you tell me you were with the NSA?
为什么你不告诉我你是国安局的人
I thought you knew everything about me.
我以为你对我的一切了如指掌呢
Apparently not.
明显不是
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
You knew things only Derek knew.
你知道只有德里克知道的事
I played the game to win.
我玩游戏是为了赢
and you played it for a whole different reason.
你玩游戏是为了完全不同的理由
You let your emotions get in the way of your reasoning.
你让你的情感蒙蔽了你的理智
You wanted a friend.
你想要个朋友
I didn't find a friend, did I?
我没找到朋友 对吧
No.
是啊
Do you know how many times Derek came to the hospital after my accident?
你知道我车祸之后德里克来医院看过我几次吗
Zero.
一次都没来
Nobody came.
没有人来看过我
Every friend I ever had either betrayed me or left.
我以前的朋友 不是背叛了我就是离开了我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But I'm told you're going to get the help you need.
但据我所知 你会得到你需要的帮助
Ah! Really now?
真的吗 现在才
How did you beat me?
你是怎么赢了我的
I cheated.
我作弊了
I have access to technology that gave me an advantage.
我接触到的科技给了我优势
That wasn't it.
不是因为这个
You found me because I didn't really want to disappear.
你能找到我是因为我不是真的想消失
Let's say I was trying to find someone who did
让我们假设下我现在想找到一个
want to disappear.
真的想消失的人
How would I do that?
我该怎么做
Your father?
你父亲吗
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表