剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
And Kirsten?
柯尔斯顿呢
So it's the end of the wine and the end of the story.
于是红酒喝完 故事也讲完了
There isn't much left to say,
除开我们都想听到的
except what we both want to hear.
没什么可说的内容了
True.
是真的
So...
所以
tell me where my father is.
告诉我 我爸在哪儿
Look, I can't say I didn't enjoy hearing about your case
听着 我不能说我不喜欢听你聊你的案子
and the people you work with,
和你的同事们
but unless you think someone else
但是除非你觉得其他人
is going to show up and tell you how to find him,
会出现 并且告诉你如何找到他
stop playing games
不要再跟我玩游戏了
and tell me what his technology is.
告诉我 他的技术是什么
Hold on.
等一下
It's Fisher.
是费希尔
Hey, what's up?
嘿 什么事
Sorry to interrupt. ZipCouch murders went public.
抱歉 打扰 “拉链沙发”谋杀案被公之于众了
How? Hell if I know.
怎么会 我知道才有鬼
Nick Mero just announced ZipCouch is shutting down immediately.
尼克·梅罗刚刚宣布要立刻关闭“拉链沙发”
He's holding a press conference at his offices in a half hour.
他半小时后要在办公室召开新闻发布会
Okay, I'll meet you there.
好的 我们那里见
Uh, I have to go.
我得走了
The ZipCouch murders just got leaked to the press.
“拉链沙发”谋杀案刚刚被泄露给媒体
I thought it was confidential.
我还以为是机密
Yeah, so did I.
是的 我也以为是
Nick Mero is closing down his company.
尼克·梅罗要关闭他的公♥司♥
So much for his life savings.
他的人生积蓄也到此为止了
Wait, Nick Mero says that he owns 50% of ZipCouch.
等一下 尼克·梅罗说他拥有“拉链沙发”一半的股权
But Caleb Jenkins bought a 75% stake.
可是迦勒·詹金斯买♥♥了75%的股权
I need your computer.
我需要你的电脑
Uh, okay.
好
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Accessing Nick's financial records.
进入尼克的财务报告
Uh, his secure financial records.
呃 他的安全财务报告
Are you sure you're just an elementary-school computer teacher?
你确定你只是个小学计算机教师吗
I worked in banking before teaching.
教书之前 我在银行业工作
Let's see.
让我们看看
Check it out.
来看
Hi. Good evening. I'm Nick Mero.
嗨 晚上好 我是尼克·梅罗
And I built ZipCouch on the principles of kindness,
善良 好客 陌生人之间相互信任
hospitality and trust among strangers,
我基于这样的原则建立了“拉链沙发”公♥司♥
Unfortunately, the murder of Senator Langston's son
不幸的是 兰斯顿议员之子的死
means I can no longer assure the safety of our users.
意味着我没法再保证我们用户的安全
And so, despite its success,
所以 尽管它很成功
as of midnight, I'll be taking ZipCouch offline.
午夜的时候 我会下线“拉链沙发”
Any questions?
有问题吗
I have one.
我有一个
Will your investors get their money back?
你的投资人能拿回他们的钱吗
Uh, you're not with a news agency.
呃 你不是通讯社的
Answer her question.
回答她的问题
Ahem. Investing has risks.
投资有风险
And unfortunately, in light of the circumstances,
而不幸的是 考虑到这种情况
our valuation will undoubtedly drop to zero.
毫无疑问地 我们的估值会跌至零
There is nothing to return.
没法带来回报
That's all for now. Thank you.
今天就到这里吧 谢谢
How is that possible?
怎么可能呢
You lined up 26 different investors
你集中了26名不同的投资人
and funded the company at 3,000%
以你跟每个人说的 你所需资金的3,000%
of what you told everyone you needed. That's not true.
成立了公♥司♥ 那不是真的
You raised more money than you needed
你筹集的钱款比你需要的多
so that when the company failed,
所以当公♥司♥
which you actually wanted it to,
如你所愿地倒闭时
you could keep it.
你可以留着这些钱
Don't believe everything...
不要相信这些话
Only something happened that you didn't expect...
只是发生了一些你意料之外的事
ZipCouch took off. And when one of your investors
“拉链沙发”成功了 你的其中一名投资人
came looking for his share of the profits,
来要回他应得的利润
the only way out for you was to sabotage the app.
你唯一的解决办法就是破坏这个应用
Kill a host, and then kill an investor
杀掉一名宿主 再杀掉一名
who was getting too close to the truth.
过于靠近真♥相♥的投资人
Then leak it to the press so the bad publicity justifies closing down the app.
接着泄露给媒体 于是负面消息迫使应用关闭
Nick Mero, you're under arrest.
尼克·梅罗 你被逮捕了
I hear the sharing economy is booming in prison.
我听说共享经济在监狱里大受欢迎
You and me were more than a hook-up or a fling or whatever.
你和我不只是相互勾搭 露水情人 或者其他什么的
I know because I'm usually planning my exit strategy right about now.
我知道 因为这个时候我往往已经在策划逃跑策略了
But I want more from you.
但是我想与你更进一步
Okay, then don't run away.
好的 那就不要逃跑
It's pretty clear you and Kirsten
很明显你和柯尔斯顿之间
have something... special.
有什么 特殊的感情
We're just... I get it, she's amazing.
我们只是 我明白 她棒极了
I get it. But you know what?
我明白 可是你知道吗
I am too.
我也很棒
And I will not be second best.
而且我不想当第二
You need to make a choice.
你必须做出选择
The girl in your mind...
你脑海中的女孩
or the girl standing in front of you.
还是站在你面前的女孩
Look, honestly,
听着 老实说
I was freaking out all day thinking that you weren't going to talk to me again.
我整天都在发疯地想 你不会跟我说话
But this conversation that we're having
但是我们正在进行的这场对话
right now... it's real.
是真实的
And it's... it's open.
并且是 是坦率的
And I never realized before how much I needed that.
而我从未意识到 我竟然如此需要它
Uh-huh.
嗯
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢
They just found a dozen unused clean suits
他们刚刚在尼克·梅罗的储藏室里
in Nick Mero's storage unit.
发现了一打没用过的洁净服
Who knows how many more users he would have killed
谁知道他为了让自己破产
to put himself out of business?
还会杀多少用户呢
Impressive work. You figured out his scam
干得漂亮 你在找时间躲我的同时
while finding time to dodge me.
弄清了他的骗局
I'm a woman of many talents...
我是个多才多艺的女人
just like my sister.
和我姐姐一样
Sister? Is that who that was?
姐姐 就是刚才那个吗
Half-sister. Daniel Stinger's daughter with his first wife.
同父异母 丹尼尔·史丁格和他第一任妻子的女儿
I assume that you found her during your unauthorized search for him?
我假设 你是在对他进行未经授权的搜索时 找到她的
We'll deal with this in the morning.
我们明天上午再解决这件事
Okay.
好的
I didn't think meeting your boss was the best thing.
我觉得见你老板不太好
Yeah, you're probably right.
是的 也许你说得对
Thank you for your help today.
今天谢谢你的帮助
Damn.
见鬼
Kirsten. Liam.
柯尔斯顿 利亚姆
I'll tell you everything you need to know about your father.
我将告诉你 你想知道的关于你♥爸♥爸的一切
Meet me.
来见我
I'll text you where.
我会发短♥信♥告诉你地点
My ex-almost fiancé wants to talk.
我的差点成为未婚夫的前任想和我谈谈
Think you're going to get the answers you're looking for?
你觉得你会得到你寻找的答案吗
Yeah. I do. I'm sorry, I... I have to go.
是的 我觉得 抱歉 我 我必须要走了
We still haven't shared our secrets.
我们还没分享完秘密啊
I know, but maybe we're forcing
我知道 但也许我们 直到现在
the whole trust thing for now.
一直在强行信任彼此
But can we get together again soon?
但是我们能改天再聚吗
That'd be nice.
不错
Okay.
好的
I'm not... I'm not really a hugger.
我不 我不太喜欢拥抱
Me neither.
我也不喜欢
Okay. Look, we're bonding.
好的 看 我们很像
Okay, bye.
好 再见
Kirsten? Where are you?
柯尔斯顿 你在哪里
I'm here. Where are you?
我在这儿 你在哪里
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表