剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Turner kept this secret from all of us.
特纳谁也没告诉
So what do we do?
所以我们怎么办
What I've wanted to do since the very beginning.
做我一开始就想做的事
We stitch into Ed.
我们对艾德进行思想调查
We have no way of knowing if his memories are even viable.
可是我们根本不知道他的记忆是不是靠谱
Everything that's happened to us began with Ed's murder.
我们经历的所有事都是从艾德被杀开始的
It started with Ed.
从他开始的
Maybe he has answers.
所以他可能有我们要的答案
And nobody is going to stop me from looking for them.
你们没人能阻止我寻找答案
Listen, Kirsten, with the new protocol,
克里斯汀你听我说 根据新的方案
Ed's memories are impossible to map.
我们无法定位艾德的记忆
So, we're gonna use the mind map
那我们就用第一次调查艾德思想的时候
that we generated the first time we stitched into Ed.
留下的定位图
Is it safe?
那样行吗
I'm not sure.
我不确定
But the moment it goes sideways, I'm gonna bounce you.
但是如果事情看起来不妙我会把你救出来
No, you're not.
你不许这么做
This stitch is mine.
这是我的调查
Fine.
好吧
I've moved you to Ed's last available memory. How's it look?
我已经把你带到艾德最后的记忆了 看起来怎样
Not good. Your drug protocol sucks.
不怎样 你的药物方案烂爆了
Wait... something's resolving.
等等 我好像看到了什么
They're... they're fighting over something.
他们在抢一个东西
I'm not sure what.
但是我看不清是什么
Who's fighting? Who's fighting?
谁和谁 谁和谁
It's... it's just not clear.
就是看不清
Alex, on my signal, boost glutamate
埃里克斯 在我示意你的时候
and atropine level to 100%.
把谷氨酸盐和阿托品剂量调到百分之一百
You sure? Yes. Just do it. Linus?
你确定吗 对 就按我说的做 莱纳斯
Linus, increase conductivity to every sensory target zone.
莱纳斯 把通往感官区的传感性调高
If you do this, Ed's memory's gonna flame out.
你这么做的话艾德的记忆会爆♥炸♥
Look, there's barely anything left.
本来也没剩下多少了
Kirsten, brace yourself.
克里斯汀 打起精神
We're firing every synapse Ed's got left.
我们把艾德剩下的突触都激活了
Can Kirsten's mind take it?
克里斯汀受得了吗
Okay, Kirsten, the Rev 2 suit is meant to protect you.
克里斯汀 反向二代制♥服♥会保护你的
It's made of tough stuff, just like the person wearing it.
它像你一样不可摧毁
Go, Alex.
埃里克斯 开始
100%. Linus, go.
达到百分之百了 莱纳斯 开始
I hope you know what you're doin'.
你最好清楚自己在干什么
You've done enough to her! I won't let you!
你对她做的还不够吗 我不会让你再动她
She's suffered so much already!
她已经受了很多苦了
I smell incense again.
我又闻到焚香味了
Done!
结束吧
I didn't see the killer.
我没看到凶手
But I did smell incense again
但是和在特纳思想里的时候一样
just like in Turner's memory.
我又闻到焚香味了
Whoever killed Ed also killed Turner.
杀了艾德和特纳的是同一个人
I'm gonna increase security.
我会加强防备
You're not going anywhere without an armed detail.
没人保护你的情况下 你哪都不能去
No. You don't get to tell me...
不行 你没权利
Yes, I do.
我有
Look, we're not in any danger.
我们又没处于危险中
Ed was trying to protect me,
艾德想要保护我
there was a fight over Ed's gun, and it went off.
他们在争抢艾德的枪 然后枪就响了
That was three months ago.
那都是三个月前的事了
Okay, well, what about the attack on Fisher?
那费舍尔遭袭的事呢
It was Barbiero.
那是巴比埃罗♥干♥的
I mean, whoever he was working for
我是说 他的老板试图阻止他
tried to call it off, but Barbiero wouldn't listen.
但是巴比埃罗不听他的话
And Turner?
那特纳呢
In the stitch, I heard something
在做思想调查的时候
about Turner moving some asset that the killer wanted.
我听到特纳似乎转移了杀手想要的什么资产
The voice on the phone, she said that they would
电♥话♥里的声音说 他们觉得
come for me when they think I'm ready.
我准备好了的时候就会找上门
Ready for what? To hear the truth.
准备好什么 了解真♥相♥
So what do we do until then?
那在那之前我们怎么办
Our jobs.
该干嘛干嘛
I swear to you, I didn't know about Ed.
我跟你发誓我不知道艾德在那里
I died for you. What... why would I lie now?
我为了你死了一次 现在干嘛要对你撒谎
Everybody has their secrets.
每个人都有他们自己的秘密
Maggie, Turner, Camille...
麦琪有 特纳有 卡米尔也有
Why not you?
你也不会例外
Tell me one thing I kept from you.
我什么时候瞒你了 你举个例子
Cameron. No.
卡梅伦 不
You were inside my head. What secrets did you see?
你对我做过思想调查 你看到什么秘密了吗
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看到
I guess you're right.
你说得对
Everyone's got their secrets.
每个人都有他们的秘密
Hey, Dad.
嘿 老爸
You missed a spot.
你脸没擦干净
I did?
是吗
What's that smell?
这是什么味道
That is sandalwood. Do you like it?
这是檀香的味道 喜欢吗
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表