剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
She didn't.
她不知道
But when you showed up on her doorstep
但你在深夜出现在她门前的时候
in the middle of the night, she realized that
她意识到
you somehow had inherited Sandy's programming,
你不知怎么地继承了桑迪的计划
and her MI6 training wasn't about to let that go to waste.
而她在军情6处受过的训练也没有白费
I was so convinced it was Stinger.
我那时很确信是史丁格
That's too bad.
那可就糟了
What?
怎么
I was hoping that letter was meant for you.
我还希望那遗言就是给你的
It would help you get closer to finding your father.
那会给你提供一些寻找你♥爸♥爸的线索
Mm.
嗯
Mm!
嗯
Hey.
嘿
How you feeling?
感觉如何
Okay. Why don't you tell me?
好吧 为何不由你来说呢
Well, your brain scan came back clean.
好吧 你的脑部扫描显示一切正常
There's no trace of Kim's mind manipulation left.
里面没有金姆的意识控制的痕迹残留
Good.
那就好
Thank you for what you did at the studio.
谢谢你在片场做的那些
How did you know that I'd snap out of it
你怎么知道我会摆脱控制
and not shoot you?
不会朝你开枪
I didn't.
我不知道
But we've been in each other's minds.
但我们曾经进入过对方的意识
I know you better than you think.
我比你想的更了解你
Hey, uh...
嘿 呃
do you wanna do something tonight?
今晚想做点什么吗
Um...
呃
I can't.
我不能
Okay. That's okay.
好吧 没事
Uh... another time.
呃 那下次吧
Sure.
当然
Bye.
再见
Hey!
嘿
You wanna hang out tonight?
今晚想出去浪吗
Mm... no, I'm tired.
嗯 不了 我很累
I think I'm just gonna crash.
我想我得去补会觉
Oh. We can crash together.
哦 我们可以一起补觉啊
Uh, I've got a 1,000 thread count pillow with your name on it.
呃 我有个1000线程而且上面还绣了你名字的枕头
Oh, Camille. Glad I caught you. Do you have a minute?
哦 卡米尔 还好我逮着你了 你有时间吗
Yeah! Um...
有 呃
Go. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
走吧 我们明天再聊
So tell me. How's it going?
所以告诉我吧 怎么样了
Good. On schedule.
很好 一切都按照计划发展
Does he have any idea?
他有什么想法吗
No. Liam believes my joining his gym was a coincidence.
没有 利亚姆相信我加入他的健身房♥只是巧合
And Linus?
那莱纳斯呢
He, I think, suspects something.
他 我觉得 他在怀疑什么
I hate lying to him.
我真讨厌对他撒谎
Well, the less he knows, the safer he is.
好吧 他知道的越少越安全啊
You're not lying to him. You're protecting him.
你不是在说谎 你是在保护他
Yes. I know that.
是啊 我知道
I just don't think he'd see it that way.
我只是不觉得他会这样想
Liam Granger is a soft target.
利亚姆·格兰格是个受攻击目标
I need to find out what his role is
我得知道他在其中的角色
and who he's playing for.
还有他在为谁做事
Have you been able to gain his trust?
你有取得他的信任吗
Yeah, I think he's taking the bait.
有 我觉得他上钩了
Okay.
那就好
Wait. Maggie, um...
等下 马吉 呃
how far do I go with this?
我还得卧底多久啊
How far are you willing to go to protect Kirsten?
为了保护柯尔斯顿你还愿意卧底多久
Hey.
嘿
So what's up?
怎么了
I've got some good news
我有一些关于伊丽莎白·史丁格
and bad news about Elizabeth Stinger.
的好消息和坏消息
I'm listening.
我听着呢
Can I come in or you gonna take my gun from me again?
我能进去吗 还是你又得缴我的枪
Uh, depends on the news.
呃 这取决于你的消息了
Come in.
进来吧
The good news, Elizabeth Stinger got remarried
好消息 伊丽莎白▪史丁格再婚了
and changed her name to Elizabeth Brown.
改名为伊丽莎白▪布朗
Do you have a number for her?
你有她的电♥话♥吗
That's the bad news. There are over 250 listings
这就是坏消息了 光在加利福尼亚这个名字名下的
in California alone under that name.
号♥码有超过250张单子
Oh.
哦
How soon can you get them all to me?
你需要多久时间把它们找给我
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表