剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
would have been the last stop on our tour.
本是巡演的最后一站
You were drugged. It wasn't your fault.
当时你被下药了 这不是你的错
Excuses won't matter to Coco's husband.
可可的丈夫不会接受任何借口的
He hired me to keep her safe.
他雇我来保护她的安全
You think they really loved each other?
你觉得他们是真爱吗
Pfft. How would I know?
呵呵 我怎么知道
In my country, it is forbidden for a bodyguard to be in a relationship.
在我的国家 保镖是不能谈恋爱的
Love is considered dangerous to both my safety
爱情对我和我雇主的安全
and the safety of my employer.
都会构成威胁
For me, love is more of a distraction.
对我来说 爱情带来更多的是分神
Actually, the lack of love.
应该说是 缺爱
My wife, she...She didn't like the kind of cop I was.
我妻子 她 她不喜欢我这种警♥察♥
So she told me I either had to change or lose her.
她叫我要么做出改变 要么就会失去她
What kind of cop were you?
你之前是哪种警♥察♥
Relentless.
冷酷无情的
What kind of cop are you now?
现在你又是哪种警♥察♥
The same. Just divorced.
还是原来那样 只是我们离婚了
Mmm.
嗯
You just need to find someone who's more understanding.
你要找一个更加体谅你的人
I'm working on it.
正在努力找
It's all yours.
都给你吃吧
We can share.
我们可以分着吃
Hey. Hey, thanks for coming tonight.
嘿 感谢你今晚过来
Oh, it was fun.
噢 挺好玩的
And how interesting was that wall in Kirsten's room?
柯尔斯顿房♥间里的那面墙真是太有趣了
Yeah.Yeah, that was, um, pretty interesting.
是啊 是 呃 挺有趣的
So, how'd I do?
所以 我今晚表现得如何
Does Kirsten approve?
柯尔斯顿批准我们的关系了吗
It wasn't about that?
才不是你想的那样呢
Yeah, she approves.
好吧 她批准了
Well, I think she's awesome.
我觉得她很了不起
And I hope I get to know her better.
我也希望可以更了解她
Yeah, that'd be great. I think.
是啊 这样再好不过了 至少在我看来
I would invite you over to my place tonight,
我本想今晚邀请你去我家的
but I know you have to work tomorrow.
但我知道你明天要工作
Yeah. I do.
对啊
Yeah.
嗯
But... that's tomorrow.
但是 明天的事明天再说
This is unnecessary. I don't want you to be...
没必要这样做 我不想让你
If Kirsten's awake. The lights are off.
如果柯尔斯顿醒了 灯都关着了
Kirsten's asleep.
柯尔斯顿睡着了
Well, okay.
好吧
You walked me home, I'm here, you can leave.
你送我回家 现在我到家啦 你可以走了
Oh. Just tell me one thing. Did you have a good time?
噢 就告诉我一件事呗 你今天玩得开心吗
Yes. I had... I had a good time.
是的 我玩得 很开心
I don't know how you have enough money
我不知道你哪来这么多钱
for the most expensive Italian restaurant in Los Angeles, but...
去洛杉矶最贵的意大利菜馆消费的 但是
I'm allowed to have refined tastes.
我品味高怪我咯
Of course you are.
不然咧
You, I just picture, you know,
对你 我只会在脑海里勾画出
somewhere exotic.
那种充满异国情调的地方
Like, sitting in the dirt by a fire pit.
像是 坐在火堆的灰尘中
Believe it or not, I'm not opposed to occasionally using a chair.
信不信由你 我并不反对偶尔也坐坐椅子
But one must not get too comfortable.
但人不能让自己过得太舒服
Comfort leads to complacency,
舒适会导致满足
which leads to stagnation, which leads to death.
满足会导致停滞 最终走向死亡
Ugh. What are you, a nihilistic greeting card?
啊 你是谁 一张虚无主义的贺卡吗
I don't think I've ever heard anything as brooding and intense.
我从没听过这么深沉又严肃的言论
And I've had quite enough of that the past few months.
过去几个月 我已经听够了这样的话了
How's Kirsten's friend Cameron doing?
柯尔斯顿的朋友卡梅伦怎么样了
Are they still friends?
他们还是朋友吗
Um, yeah. Far as I know.
就我所知 是的
He's seeing someone else. Really?
他交了新的女朋友了 是吗
Kirsten seeing anyone else, too?
柯尔斯顿也交男朋友了吗
Woof.
呵呵
You have absolutely no game.
你绝对没戏
Could you be any more obvious?
你套话套得还敢更明显点吗
Just a casual question.
只是随便问问
I thought you were over her? I am.
我还以为你已经放下她了 我是啊
I'm just curious.
我只是好奇而已
Lord, that accent makes even the cheesiest lies sound charming.
天啊 这口音让最庸俗的谎言都变得有魅力了
You're the one with the accent.
有口音的人是你
Oh, I could stay like this all night.
噢 我可以整个晚上都保持这个姿势
Well, perhaps you have more game than I originally thought.
也许你比我之前想象的更有戏
Good night.
再见
You sure?
真要我走吗
Good night.
晚安
Guess you didn't run after all.
看来你终究还是没有逃啊
Morning, doc.
早上好啊 博士
Yup.
早
You okay? Yup.
你没事吧 没事
You? On a scale of one to 10, I'm a 42.
你呢 10分满分的话 我现在有42分
Well, isn't that just special for you?
很奇怪咩
Oof. You look tired.
哇 你看起来好累啊
Were you up all night working on that Stringer board?
你一整晚都在研究家里的斯丁格墙吗
Yup.
是啊
Where's Camille?
卡米尔她人呢
I'm not sure.
我也不清楚
Maybe she overslept? I heard her get in really late.
也许她睡过头了 我听到她很晚才回家
She told me she had to study last night.
她跟我说她昨晚要学习
Hmm.
嗯
What's up with Linus?
莱纳斯怎么了
What's up with you? Me?
你怎么了 我
You're annoyingly chipper this morning.
你叨逼叨了一早上
Well, I'm sorry, I had a really good time last night.
哦 真抱歉 我昨晚过得很愉快
All right? Thank you for being,you know, so open and friendly to Nina.
不行吗 谢谢你如此友好而坦率地对待妮娜
By the way, she's really sorry about going in your room.
还有 她很抱歉误入了你的房♥间
Yup.
喔
You ready to go?
准备好了吗
We are indeed, Mon capitaine.
都准备好了 上校大人
You got some last night, didn't you?
你昨晚是不是尝到什么甜头了
A gentleman does not disclose such information.
作为一位绅士 我是不会公开这些信息的
That being said, your CIA skills have not failed you.
话虽如此 你在中情局学到的技能没白学
Lights at 20% please. I need a go/no-go for stitch neurosync.
请把亮度调到20% 我需要编织神经同步准备
LifeSci? Go.
生命迹象 达标
Medical? Go.
医疗系统 达标
Subbio? Go.
生物细胞 达标
Engineering? Go.
工程部门 达标
Communications? Go.
通讯系统 达标
Comm check.
检查对讲机
I hear you, Chippy McChipperson. Please don't ever do that again.
我听到了 叨逼叨少年 求你别再这样了
I'll let that one slide. Okay, guys, here we go.
这次我就不跟你计较 好了 大家 开始了
Sit tight, hold the fort, keep the home fires burning.
坐稳了 坚守阵地 继续工作
And if we're not back by dawn...call the President.
如果我们到天亮前都回不来 就通知总统吧
Induce stitch neurosync on my mark.
听我指令 启动编织神经同步
In three, two, one, mark.
三 二 一 开始
Yeah, but this happened because you went out without my protection.
是 但发生这样的事 是因为你在没有我保护的情况下就擅自外出
I don't need you with me every second of my life.
我不需要你分秒不离地守着我
That is my job!
这是我的工作
Where are you, Susie Q?
小可爱 你在哪儿
I'm in Coco's dressing room again.
我再次来到了可可的更衣室
Wait, stand by.
等等 先别动
The monitor's detecting some sort of emotional token. It's really strong.
监控器检测到了某种情绪象征 感应非常强烈
Where are you at now?
你现在在哪儿
I'm in a greenhouse. Coco's with an older man.
我在一座温室里 可可正和一个年长的男人在一起
Can she I.D. him? Can you get any closer, Kirsten?
她能认出他吗 柯尔斯顿 你能走近点吗
He works here, he's a gardener.
他在这里工作 是一位花匠
He's not her lover, he's her father.
他不是可可的情人 而是她的父亲
Camille?
卡米尔
Where's Camille?
卡米尔在哪儿
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表