剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on Stitchers...
编织记忆 前情提要
What's your name? Kirsten.
你叫什么名字 柯尔斯顿
I'm Cameron. Cameron met a girl.
我叫卡梅伦 卡梅伦遇到一个女孩
Her name is Nina.
她叫尼娜
Wait, does Kirsten know about Nina? She does now.
等下 柯尔斯顿知道尼娜的事吗 她的确知道
I don't want things to be awkward between us
我不想我们的关系这么怪
and I want to protect our friendship.
我想保护我们的友谊
The boy is here.
那个男孩在这儿
The red cap kid? Yeah!
戴着红帽子的男孩吗 对
Liam Granger is a soft target.
利亚姆·格兰格很容易对付
I need to find out what his role is
我要看看他是什么来头
and who he's playing for.
为谁效命的
Camille? Liam!
卡米尔 利亚姆
Oh, my God!
噢我的天
Liam believes my joining his gym was a coincidence.
利亚姆相信在健身时遇到我只是个巧合
And Linus? Wanna do somethin'?
莱纳斯呢 想找点乐子吗
I have this huge optogenetics project due.
我还要忙这个重大的光遗传项目
I hate lying to him.
我讨厌对他撒谎
Well, the less he knows, the safer he is.
嗯 他知道得越少 就越安全
What I really want to do is find that son-of-a-bitch father of mine
我真正想做的 是找到我那个该死的爸爸
and bring him to karmic justice.
然后让他遭到报应
My father had a first wife. Elizabeth.
我爸爸有过一任原配 伊丽莎白
Elizabeth Stinger got remarried
伊丽莎白·斯丁格再婚
and changed her name to Elizabeth Brown.
并且改名为伊丽莎白·布朗
There are over 250 listings
仅仅在加利福尼亚
in California alone under that name.
就有超过250个叫这个名字的人
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
对
It's not too late to change your mind.
现在改变主意还不迟
Never been more sure of anything in my life.
我从来没有对生命中的任何事情如此肯定
Ooh...
噢
You are correct. Mm!
你猜对了 嗯
"Don't cross the streams" is, in fact, Ghostbusters.
“不要穿过街对面”其实是《捉鬼敢死队》的台词
"We should never come here again"
“我们不应该再来这里了”
"because it would never be as much fun."
“因为再也不会这么好玩了”
Lost in Translation. That's too easy.
《迷失东京》啦 这个太简单了
Oh, my gosh.
噢我的天
Is that work? No, it's...
工作上的事吗 不 是
my alarm... to get up for work.
我的闹钟 起床上班的
Did we really just stay up all night talking movies?
我们不会真的聊了一整晚电影吧
No, we started with video games.
不是啊 我们从电子游戏聊起的
Oh, yes, yes. And then we, uh,
噢 是的 是的 然后我们 噢
leisurely made our way to best comic book superhero team.
慢悠悠地聊到了漫画书里面最棒的英雄团队
Avengers. We are not having this discussion.
《复仇者》吼 我们不要争了
Uh, Justice League. And then...
《正义联盟》才对嘛 然后
And then we went out for a delicious, uh...
然后我们在天亮前出去吃了
Ugh. Predawn snacks.
额 好吃的小吃
Pastrami hotdog I'm going to regret in about three hours.
五香熏牛肉热狗 我在三个小时之内肯定会后悔的
And then we ended up pulling our first all-nighter.
然后我们度过了我们的第一个通宵
All-nighter.
通宵
That was the most fun I've had in a really long time.
我真的好久没做过这么好玩的事了
Me too.
我也是
Do you wanna come over to my place tonight after work?
你想今晚下班之后去我那里吗
You know, just because you come over doesn't mean
我请你来我家 不意味着
I want you staying indefinitely.
我会让你一直留在我家啊
I just gotta get ready for work.
我刚要准备好去上班
I'm being that guy right now, aren't I?
我又变成了那个男人的样子 对吧
Little bit. I'm sorry.
有点啦 对不起
Look, I don't mean to give you mixed signals.
听着 我不想让你误会什么
Just it's late, it's... it's early.
只是现在很晚了 现在很早
Come on. Relax, okay?
不要这样嘛 放轻松 好吗
I'm just saying it would be nice.
我只是说 如果你来了会很赞的
Coco!
可可
Coco!
可可
Hi, is this Elizabeth Brown?
嗨 是伊丽莎白·布朗吗
I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm looking for a man
不好意思打扰了 我在找一个叫
named Daniel Stinger. Do you know him?
丹尼尔·斯丁格的人 你认识他吗
Are... are you sure?
你确定吗
My name's Kirsten.
我叫柯尔斯顿
I'm looking for a man named Daniel Stinger.
我叫柯尔斯顿 我在找一个叫丹尼尔·斯丁格的人
Stinger? Uh, well... well, it's "S" as in... Sam...
斯丁格 就是山姆的S
Hi, is this Elizabeth Brown?
你好 是伊丽莎白·布朗吗
"R".
“R”
No, no.
不 不
No, no, no, it's... it... "R."
不 不 不 是 是 “R”
O... okay. Can... can you tell me if... if, uh,
噢 好吧 那 那你可以告诉我
either of them were, uh, previously married?
她们两个有哪个之前结过婚的吗
Uh, to a man.
额 嫁给一男的
Thank you so much for your help.
十分感谢你的帮忙
Don't you think it's time you came up for some air?
你不觉得该出来透透气
Or food? No.
或者找点吃的了吗 不了
No, I'm fine.
不 我没事
I just have to figure this out, you know,
我只是想把事情搞清楚
and Elizabeth Brown is the key, so...
伊丽莎白·布朗又是其中关键 所以
Honey, Elizabeth Brown is one of many keys,
亲 伊丽莎白·布朗只是其中一个关键
including but not limited to good hygiene,
还有其他很多关键的事
proper nutrition, and not obsessing,
比如良好的卫生情况 充分营养
all of which you could afford to pay more attention to.
还有不要过度沉迷等等
Particularly, that last one.
特别是最后一项
Okay. Take a shower.
好了 去洗个澡吧
Let's go to work.
我们去上班
Okay.
好吧
But you know what?
但你知道吗
There is actually nothing wrong with my hygiene.
我现在卫生得很
Look. I'm fine.
看 我没事
Mm, I don't know.
额 这我就不好说了
Okay, time is of the essence on this one,
好了 时间是这个案子的关键
so let's dive right in.
直入主题
That's Coco Soo.
那是苏可可
Coco who? Uh, Coco Soo.
什么可可 额 苏可可
She's the biggest pop star in China. Ever.
她是中国有史以来最火的流行歌♥手
How do you know about her?
你怎么知道她的
Forgive me for knowing about international pop culture.
我了解国际流行娱乐文化不是我的错啊
I'm not interrupting you all, am I?
我没打扰你们吧 嗯
Coco was in Los Angeles for the opening leg
可可在洛杉矶为她在美国巡演的第一场表演
of her first U.S. tour.
做准备
Ten cities in three weeks.
三个星期去六个城市
Her fans are gonna be devastated when they find out.
她的粉丝们要是知道这件事 会崩溃的
What?
什么事
Last night, Coco was found in her dressing room
可可昨晚在她的更衣室里面
by her body guard, Mei Ling...
被保镖凌美发现
Who was passed out and possibly drunk
在被谋杀过程中她晕了过去
during the murder.
可能还喝醉了
Authorities are en route
有关部门已经在着手将
to retrieve Coco's body for her husband
她的尸体运还到她的丈夫身边
and bring Mei Ling back to face charges.
并把凌美带回警局接受指控
That's her husband? Liang Soo.
那个是她丈夫吗 苏亮
Zillionare industrialist. He bankrolled Coco's career.
亿万富翁 工业大亨 他是可可事业背后的大金主
Liang Soo is well connected in high places in China.
苏亮和中国政♥府♥的高层关系很好
We have a small window to find Coco's killer
我们需要在有限的时间内 找到杀害可可的凶手
and keep this from becoming
防止这成为一件
a festering, international incident.
臭名彰著的国际事件
Should we be concerned you know so much
我们有必要这么在意一个
about a Chinese pop star?
中国的明星吗
Nina?
尼娜找你吗
Hm? Oh.
啊 噢
Uh, yeah.
额 对
You know, you... you can talk about her around me.
你知道的 你可以在我面前说起她的
It doesn't have to be super awkward.
不用这么尴尬
I know. It's just...
我知道 只是
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表