剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on Stitchers.
编织记忆 前情提要
Said Kirsten was smart, but who knew.
你说过柯尔斯顿很聪明 但是谁知道呢
Yeah, who knew.
是啊 谁知道呢
Ivy, it's so nice to meet you.
艾维 很高兴见到你
You can help me save our father or you can go.
你可以帮我拯救我们的父亲 不然你就走吧
My test results came back. They are not what we had hoped for, Linus.
我的检查结果出来了 与我们所期盼的大相径庭 莱纳斯
Give me a swashbuckling scientist any day.
随时欢迎专家来战
You used to wear your wedding band, but you haven't since the hospital.
你以前一直戴着婚戒 但住院以来你就没戴了
It's time to move on. Thanks for getting me off my ass in the hospital.
该向前看了 谢谢你把我从医院里弄出来
Golly, don't go all weepy on me now, Fisher.
我的天 你不用这样眼泪汪汪的 费希尔
My father stitching me into my mother killed her.
我父亲把我编织进我母亲的记忆里 结果杀死了她
What's your name? Kirsten.
你叫什么名字 柯尔斯顿
I'm Cameron.
我叫卡梅伦
You had no authority to ditch your security detail.
你没有权力摆脱你的安保人员
Actually...
其实
this says, I do.
它授予我这样的权力
Someone's going to visit you to ask a very specific question.
有人会来拜访你 问你一个很明确的问题
Your answer will show if you're ready to hear the truth.
你的答案将告诉我 你是否已经准备好知道真♥相♥了
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
She turned me down. What's plan B?
她拒绝我了 计划B是什么
Camille? Liam?
卡米尔 利亚姆
Liam believes my joining his gym was a coincidence.
利亚姆相信 我出现在健身房♥不过是个巧合
I need to find out what his role is.
我得查清他究竟在为谁卖♥♥命
How far do I go with this?
我还得卧底多久
Liam!
利亚姆
Come in.
进来
How did you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
Good morning to you, too.
早上好啊
Camille let me in. I didn't know she was still home.
卡米尔让我进来的 我不知道她还在家
She is.
她还在呢
And she's worried about you, and so am I.
她很担心你 我也是
Spare me the lecture, okay?
别教训我 好吗
I'm not here to lecture you about your crazy walls and...
我不是来这儿和你争论这面画满涂鸦的墙
That wasn't a lecture, that was passive-aggressive.
那可不是教训你 那是消极抵抗
But I'm just here to make sure that you're doing okay after what happened to Liam.
我来这儿只是为了确保 在目睹利亚姆的死之后 你是否一切都好
Seriously, though, how are you coping with it?
说真的 你还好吗
I'm fine. Hmm.
我没事 嗯
Aside from the best chance I have of finding my father,
我要么找到我的父亲
or taking a bullet to the brain.
要么就对着他的脑子开一枪
God, that's a little cold, don't you think?
天呐 听起来真冷漠啊 你不这么觉得吗
What the hell was my father mixed up in?
我父亲到底卷入了什么烂摊子里
Have you spoken to Ivy again?
你有没有再和艾维谈过
No, I don't want to bring her into this.
不 我不想让她卷入这件事中
Especially after what happened to Liam.
特别是在利亚姆死后
You should see her again.
你应该再见见她
I don't know, maybe she can help you if you make it more about getting
我不知道 如果你表现得想多了解你的姐姐
to know your sister and less about finding your father.
而不是急于找到你的父亲 或许她能帮助你
Everything is about finding my father.
所有的一切都是为了找到我父亲
I don't want her getting hurt, so I'm gonna figure out where Stinger's hiding
我不想让她难过 所以我打算在不将她卷入此事的情况下
without dragging her anywhere into it.
找到史丁格的藏身之处
Okay, well, I hope you figure it out and soon,
好吧 但愿你能尽快找到
'cause you're getting lost in this obsession.
因为你快要迷失自己了
And yes, I've said that before, and yes, that was a lecture.
没错 就如我之前所说的那样 而且没错 我是在教训你
That's why I need to find my father as soon as I can.
所以我要尽快找到我父亲
Before I get so lost I can't find my way out.
在我迷失自我之前 我根本找不到出去的路
Hey, yo, is everything okay?
嗨 一切都好吗
Well... My dad's got a fifty-fifty chance of pulling through,
我父亲恢复健康的几率是一半一半
so, other than that, I'm good.
除了这件事 别的一切都好
Look, if you have to leave... No, no.
听着 如果你要离开 不 不
This is where I need to be.
我需要待在这里
Good. 'Cause this is where I need you to be, too.
好 因为我也需要你在这里
Feels like we're on a collision course with something,
我觉得我们现在正面临着困难
and I don't want to go through it without my Samwise Gamgee.
我可不想在没有山姆怀斯·甘姆齐的情况下独自面对
Thanks, man. Yeah. Anytime.
谢谢 兄弟 没错 随时
But... we agreed that you're Samwise and I'm Frodo, remember?
但我们说好的 你是山姆怀斯 我是佛罗多 记得吗
Never agreed to that.
从没这么说定过
For being a neuroscientist, you have the absolute worst memory.
作为一个神经系统科学家 你的记忆力真是太差劲了
Hey, tough guy, we're almost ready to stitch.
嗨 女汉子 我们快要开始编织了
Yeah, I think I'm going to sit this one out.
我觉得这次我要罢♥工♥旁观了
Because of Liam?
因为利亚姆吗
Yeah, because I could've saved him and I didn't.
是啊 因为我本可以救他 但是我没救
Your job was to gather information...
你的工作是搜集情报
My job wasn't to get him killed. But it happened.
我的工作不是让他被杀 但还是发生了
And sometimes, that is the job.
有时候 那就是工作
I know, you're trying to...
我知道 你在尝试
"blunt instrument" my brain into accepting my negligence,
给我洗♥脑♥ 让我的脑子变迟钝 原谅我自己的粗心大意
but I kind of just need to feel this pain for a little while and figure out
但我还是需要一段时间来感受这痛苦
if I'm even cut out for this line of work, so, if you could go.
考虑清楚我是否适合这种工作 所以 你可以走了
Tell me what you could've done differently.
告诉我 你当时还能怎么做
Okay. I could've warned Liam that people who hang out with Stinger often become dead
好的 我本可以警告利亚姆 那些在史丁格身边的人 通常的下场就是死
and he might be next.
他或许就是下一个
Instead, I made out with him.
但我勾引他
I can't... I can't do it. I can't look at another person I know
我 我做不到 我没办法看着另外一个我认识的人
in that corpse cassette
躺在尸体盒里
and not think about how I should've done something.
却不去想 我原本可以救他的
I'm not strong enough.
我不够坚强
Yes, you are.
不 你很坚强
And I know this because I wouldn't have spent all the time with you that I have.
我知道你很坚强 是因为我不必用上所有的时间来安慰你
Oh, lay off, Fisher, please.
噢 让我静静 费希尔 拜托了
You didn't lay off of me when I got shot.
我被枪击中时 你也没坐视不理
So what is this? My punishment?
所以这算什么 对我的惩罚吗
No. This is "thank you."
不 这是“谢谢”
Lights at 20%, please.
请把亮度调到20%
So, the trajectory of the bullet went through the area
所以 子弹的轨道穿过了
of Liam's brain where his working memories are stored.
利亚姆脑中负责存储工作记忆的区块
So, I'm not sure how much we can reliably retrieve,
我并不确定我们能恢复多少
so everyone stay sharp.
所以每个人保持警惕
I need a go, no-go for stitch neurosync. Life-Sci?
我需要编织神经同步准备 生命迹象
Go.
准备好了
SubBio. Go.
生物细胞 准备好了
Engineering. Go.
工程部门 许可
Medical. Go.
医疗系统 许可
Communications. Frodo is go.
通讯系统 佛罗多准备好了
I'm gonna let that one slide.
我就当什么都没听到
Comm check, Kirsten. One-two, one-two. Are you sure you're okay to do this?
对讲机检查 柯尔斯顿 一二 一二 你确定你没问题吗
Whatever gets me to the truth.
无论如何 让我知道真♥相♥吧
Okay. Induce stitch neurosync on my mark.
好的 听我指令 启动编织神经同步
In three, two, one... mark!
三 二 一 开始
Oh, wow.
哇哦
Do you see Stinger?
你看见史丁格了吗
No, I see Liam when we first met at school.
不 我看见利亚姆和我在学校初次见面的场景
Advanced Statistics in Information Theory.
信息学理论中的高级统计学
That's going to take some time to get through.
读完它可需要费上一番功夫呢
That makes no sense. Everything takes time.
等于没说 做什么都需要时间
I was just making small talk.
我只不过是在和你寒暄
Let's make no talk.
我们还是别说话了
God! Did I really used to sound like a robot?
天呐 我以前说话的样子就那么像个机器人吗
No. You sounded like an angry robot.
不 你听起来像个愤怒的机器人
Wait, I'm being pulled.
等等 我被拉到另一段记忆中了
Guys, I think I found the path of the bullet.
大家 我认为我找到子弹轨迹了
Excuse me.
抱歉
Stupid accent, works every time.
这蠢口音 每次都奏效
Mapping a memory hot spot.
正在锁定记忆热点
Hold on, C3PO. You're on the move.
坚持住 C3PO 你在移♥动♥中
I hear buzzing.
我听到嗡嗡的声音
What kind of buzzing?
什么样的嗡嗡声
What kind?
哪一种
Electrical. Interference maybe?
电流 或许是干扰
It's not us.
不是我们的电流干扰
Well, it could be damage to Liam's brain, Kirsten.
可能是来自利亚姆大脑受到的伤害 柯尔斯顿
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表