剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Derek Steelman,28 years old.
德里克·斯蒂尔曼 28岁
He got hit by a car this morning in downtown LA.
他今早在洛杉矶市中心被车撞了
At one point he was Number 3 on the FBI's most wanted hacker list.
他一度是美国联邦调查局通缉黑客名单上的第3号♥人物
Until the FBI caught him posting Internal memos
直到他被美国联邦调查局发现
from one of the "big five" oil companies.
在五大石油公♥司♥之一发布内部备忘录
I could only find two photos.
我只能找到两张照片
Well, he was a hacker. He wouldn't have wanted a big Internet footprint.
他曾是一个黑客 他不会在网上留下很多痕迹的
Instead of prison, the FBI offered him a deal.
美国联邦调查局并没有对其实行监禁 而是和他做了一笔交易
He turned white hat, started working for some of our off-the-books agencies.
他变成了白帽黑客好人 开始为我们的一些灰色机构工作
N.C.T.C.?
国家反恐中心
C.T.I.I.C.?
网络威胁情报整合中心
R.E.S.P.E.C.T?
福禄双天霸
Among others.
一个别的组织
His job was to prevent cyber-terrorists from breaching our systems.
他的工作是防止网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥破坏我们的系统
So he could have been killed because of something he found out.
所以他可能因为发现了什么而被杀害
Wait! What is that?
等等 那是什么
That's an insulin pump. Derek was wearing at the time of death.
那是一个胰岛素泵 德里克死亡的时候带着它
Witnesses say Derek looked disoriented before he walked into traffic.
目击者说德里克走到马路上之前就看起来神志不清
Was he drunk? On drugs?
他喝醉了吗 还是嗑药了
But we can't wait 48 hours to get his tox screen.
我们等不了48个小时给他做兴♥奋♥剂♥检查
If Derek was murdered, we need to know how and why.
如果德里克是被谋杀的 我们需要知道谋杀手段和谋杀动机
All right, Derek's mind map indicates there are a few speed bumps along memory lane.
好吧 德里克的思维导图表明记忆里有一些减速带
Might have something to do with getting hit by a car.
可能是与车祸有关
Okay, what happens if we hit one?
好吧 如果我们遇见了会发生什么呢
We'll take a detour.
我们会绕路的
I need a go, no-go for stitch neurosync. Life-sci?
我需要编织神经同步准备 生命迹象
Go. Everything just sounds so much better British.
许可 英音听着真舒服啊
Subbio? Go.
生物细胞 许可
The big man himself engineering? Go.
工程部门的大个子呢 就绪
What's with you?
你怎么了
I'm just happy because this baller is getting his first motorcycle today.
我就是很开心 因为这个人生赢家今天即将得到自己人生中第一辆摩托车
Communications?
通讯系统
Communications is highly impressed by this news. Go.
通讯部门为此点赞 准备好了
Medical? We are go.
医疗系统 我们已经准备好了
And as medical officer I advise against the purchase of a motorcycle.
作为医务人员我反对购买♥♥摩托车
Fantastic! Comp check, Kirsten, one two, one two. Do you hear me as your rider?
太棒了 检查对讲机 柯尔斯顿 1 2 1 2 作为你的驾驶员 你能听见我说话吗
Oh, I hear you, baller.
哦 我听见了 人生赢家
Okay, I'll take that as a go.
好吧 我就当你已经准备好了
Induce stitch neurosync on my mark. In three, two, one... Mark!
听我指令 启动编织神经同步 3 2 1 启动
Unbelievable.
难以置信
I'm in Derek's workshop.
我现在在德里克的工作间里
He's got enough equipment in here to crack any database he wants.
他有足以让他摧毁任何数据库的设备
Which, I suspect, is a violation of his parole.
而且 我怀疑 这违反了他的假释条款
I am the only reason you are still alive and I am sick
我是你还活着的唯一原因 而我已经
of cleaning up your messes!
厌倦给你收拾烂摊子了
I'm gonna deal with it my way. You knew this from the start.
我要用我自己的方式解决它 你一开始就知道的
If you can't deal with it, then by all means, cut me loose at any time.
如果你不能接受 那随便 你可以随时摆脱我
It's not that simple, Derek and you know that.
德里克 你也知道事情不是这么简单的
Then what do you want me to do?
所以你想让我怎么做
Do as I tell you or you are going to end up dead.
按照我说的去做 不然你的下场就是死
She just threatened to kill him if he didn't do something.
她刚刚威胁他说如果他不些什么就杀了他
You see a name? No.
你看到名字了吗 没有
Take me as close as you can to his time of death.
尽量把我带到他死亡时间的地点
I'm with Derek on the street. So far he seems okay.
我现在和德里克在街上 目前他看起来还好
Tell her to watch him closely.
告诉她密切注意他
See if anyone brushes past him, makes physical contact
看看是否有人跟他擦肩而过 有过身体接触
that could mask a needle prick or a chemical transfer.
这样就能掩盖针头和化学物质传播了
Kirsten, look for anyone making contact with him.
柯尔斯顿 观察所有跟他接触的人
He just got an e-mail.
他刚收到一封邮件
Uh, I can't see it.
啊 我看不到
Uh... Hey, just try moving just your consciousness closer to him.
呃 嘿 尝试移♥动♥你的意识去接近他
What? I can do that?
什么 我能那样做吗
Absolutely.
当然了
Okay, the text reads, "Five million sent. Destroy the list."
好吧 邮件里写的是 “500万已经汇到 摧毁名单”
Who is it from? Jm@stealaglance.Com.
邮件来自哪里 Jm@stealaglance.Com.
Stealaglance? I know that website.
Stealaglance吗 我知道那个网站
It's where married people go to have affairs.
已婚人士出轨必用网站
What? I bought stock.
怎么了 我买♥♥股票时看到的
Okay, well maybe derek worked for Stealaglance.
好吧 有可能德里克在红杏网上班
Or blackmailing them. Wait.
或者敲诈他们 等等
Something's wrong.
有点不对劲
I'm seeing double.
我看到重影了
Heart rate is elevating.
心率升高
He's checking his insulin pump.
他在检查自己的胰岛素泵
A sudden overdose of insulin could be fatal.
胰岛素瞬间过量是可以致命的
He's trying to tear it out. Everything is getting dark.
他正在把胰岛素泵拿出来 周围正在变暗
Oh, god! Car!
哦 天哪 车来了
Make the bounce!
赶紧弹出
Okay, the car finished him off,
好吧 他最后被车撞死了
But it was really Derek's insulin pump that killed him.
但是真的是德里克的胰岛素泵要了他的命
Derek's insulin pump administered a massive overdose.
德里克的胰岛素泵被注入了很大剂量
He was suffering from insulin shock.
他经历了胰岛素休克
Could it have malfunctioned?
有没有可能胰岛素泵发生故障了呢
His pump is one of the most reliable on the market.
他的胰岛素泵是市面上最可靠的
Failure rate of less than .0002.
故障率小于万分之二
Here's what I think might have happened.
我觉得事情的经过是这样的
Derek was blackmailing a billion dollar company,
德里克敲诈了一家市值上十亿美元的公♥司♥
and the last email he got came from jm@stealaglance.Com,
他收到的最后一封来自jm@stealaglance.Com的邮件
Who turns out to be Jacob Mcguire,
发件人是雅各布·麦圭尔
Jacob Mcguire Founder and CEO.
雅各布·麦圭尔公♥司♥的首席执行官和创始人
Maybe Mcguire had Derek killed for stealing his client list.
也许麦圭尔杀了德里克是因为他偷了客户名单
Which, if it were ever released, would effectively put stealaglance out of business.
如果这份名单泄露的话 红杏网就会彻底身败名裂了
But...
可是
How could they trigger derek's pump?
他们是怎么触发他的胰岛素泵的
Could have been hacked.
有可能被黑了
I mean, it's Internet and cellular connected.
移♥动♥电♥话♥是和网络相连接的
It's difficult, but mostly makes sense.
虽然很难 通常情况下还是有可能的
But why would they kill him
如果他们知道客户名单仍然
if they know that their client list was still out there in the wild?
没被找回来那为什么还杀了他呢
I said "mostly".
我说“通常情况下”
Then find Mcguire and make him make total sense.
找到麦圭尔这样就一切说得通了
Wait, hey, I want to meet this Blair guy.
等下 嘿 我想见见那个叫布莱尔的人
Yeah, if he was Turner's boss, he must be a total badass.
是啊 如果他是特纳的老板 那他一定是个牛人
Yes, a badass who is not on time.
是啊 这个牛人却迟到了
He's coming here to meet me.
他正在来见我的路上
You guys have a job to do.
你们现在有活干
You looking good.
你看起来状态还不错
Feeling weak.
感觉很虚
Well...
好吧
Considering it wasn't that long ago you were flat on your back,
考虑到你不久之前还在医院躺着
I expected to find you on the couch covered in potato chip dust.
我以为会在满是薯片渣的沙发上看到你
Thanks for getting me off my ass in the hospital.
谢谢你把我从医院里弄出来
Golly, don't go all weepy on me now, Fishy.
我的天 你不用这样眼泪汪汪的 费希尔
Don't worry. You still bug me.
别担心 你还是很烦人的
What's happening back at the lab?
实验室里发生了什么
Well, you know, nerds...
呃 你知道的 那些书呆子
Techno babble. Pretty much everything as you left it.
技术闲聊 自从你离开后他们就一直喋喋不休
How's Kirsten holding up?
柯尔斯顿那边怎么样
No leads on Daniel Stinger, which makes her a little crabby.
在丹尼尔·史丁格那边没找到什么线索 这让她有点生气
Which makes me a little crabby.
这样我也有点小暴躁
Didn't know she could do crabby...
说到这个 我可不知道她会生气
or any other emotion, for that matter.
或者能做别的表情
Right. So, tell me about your bag.
嗯 给我讲讲你的沙袋
Come again?
你说啥
This? Is this just for exercise?
这个 这只是你锻炼用的吗
Or can you actually learn how to...
又或者你真的可以
hit things by working on it? And by "you", of course I mean me.
通过打沙包来学拳击 我说“你” 但我是指我自己
Why are you making that face?
你为什么这样看着我
Why do you wanna learn how to hit stuff?
你为什么想学习拳击呢
'cause I wanna know how to protect myself.
因为我想知道该如何保护自己
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表