剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on Stitchers...
编织记忆 前情提要
Cameron met a girl.
卡梅伦遇到了一个女孩
And? Her name is Nina.
然后呢 她叫妮娜
I would actually love to meet Nina.
其实我很乐意认识妮娜
Oh.
噢
Trust me, I am so far from perfect.
相信我 我离完人差得远呢
Wouldn't know that by the way this guy talks about you.
这个男人可不是这么说你的
Do you want to discuss that wall in your bedroom?
你想和我谈谈你卧室里的那面墙吗
Not all roads lead to Daniel Stinger.
不是所有的方法都能找到丹尼尔·史丁格
Does Kirsten know you're here?
柯尔斯顿知道你在这儿吗
I'd rather she not know.
我情愿她不知道
Liam believes my joining his gym was a coincidence.
利亚姆相信在健身时遇到我只是个巧合
You weren't at the university library last night.
昨晚你不在大学图书馆
Of course I was.
我当然在那
Straight up, were you there?
说实话 你在那吗
No.
不
Wait, that's weird. There's a boy here.
等等 真奇怪 那里有个男孩
What happened in that stitch when you went silent?
刚刚在编织的时候你突然沉默了 发生了什么吗
Nothing. Cameron?
没事 卡梅伦
I was created in the form of someone your subconscious trusts.
我的形态是根据你潜意识里信任的人来创造的
What's your name? Kirsten.
你叫什么名字 柯尔斯顿
I'm Cameron.
我叫卡梅伦
You can't be real.
你肯定不是真实的
There's something waiting for you at your doorstep.
在你的门口台阶上有东西在等你
When you go home and see what it is,
当你回家看到它的时候
you'll know I am.
就会知道我是谁了
More midnight graffiti?
又在半夜涂涂画画了吗
Sorry, didn't mean to wake you.
抱歉 我不是有意吵醒你的
Oh, you didn't. Leftover enchilada did.
不是你吵醒我的 都怪剩下的玉米卷饼
She was screaming my name.
她在不断呼喊着我的名字
Hm.
嗯
So what happens when you run out of wall space?
当墙上没空间写了 你怎么办
Start tagging the bathroom?
跑去厕所写字吗
Uh, well no. Hopefully, I'll have found my father by then.
不会 但愿那时我已经找到我的父亲了
Go back to sleep.
回去睡觉吧
Okay.
好吧
Here's hoping I have my favorite dream.
希望我能做个美梦
What's that? You, Jon Snow, and Beyonce?
什么美梦 你 琼恩·雪诺 还有碧昂斯
That's the one. Mmhmm.
就是这个 嗯
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Anna!
安娜
Oh, no.
噢 不
Anna Parker. 25. First year associate.
安娜·帕克 25岁 当律师才一年
No history of health issues.
无任何疾病史
I get that a young woman doesn't just drop dead at work, but why are we on this case?
我知道一个年轻女人不会在工作时猝死 但我们为什么要查这个案子
This law firm's client base includes billion-dollar corporations,
这家律师事务所的客户包括资产过亿的公♥司♥
U.S. government agencies, as well as entire countries.
美国政♥府♥机构 还有这整个国家
Countries? What's a lawyer charge a country?
国家 一个律师能管些什么
Enough to protect the details of its legal matters.
保护一些法律事项的细节
Mags?
马吉
Sam.
山姆
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I'm a partner.
我是合伙人之一
The NSA's on this?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局在调查此案吗
You know I'm NSA?
你知道我是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的人
I've heard a thing or two about you the past 20 years.
过去20年我偶尔听到过关于你的事
It has not been that long.
没有过去这么久吧
Sure as hell couldn't tell by looking at you.
当然啦 从你的脸上是看不出岁月的
Detective Quincy Fisher.
我是昆西·费希尔探员
Yeah, I'm sorry. Fisher, this is Sam Lewis.
抱歉 费希尔 他是山姆·路易斯
He's an old friend.
一个老朋友
Detective.
探员
What can you tell us about Anna?
关于安娜 你都知道些什么
She was wonderful.
她太出色了
She was bright, dedicated.
她性格外向 工作兢兢业业
This is terrible.
这实在太糟糕了
Anna had such a promising future.
安娜本前程似锦
She have problems with anyone?
她和别人有过节吗
Not that I'm aware of.
据我所知没有
You think someone killed her?
你觉得她是被谋杀的吗
We're not sure at this point.
对于这点我们不敢确定
Whatever I can do to help...
如果有什么我能帮上忙的
just let me know.
尽管告诉我
Thanks, Sam. We'll be talking.
谢谢 山姆 以后再聊
I'm sorry it's for this reason, but it's really good to see you.
我很遗憾 是因为这件事才能再次见到你 但我真的很开心
You too.
我也是
Still with me, Mags?
别忘了我啊 马吉
Don't even.
想都别想
That is completely not what happened.
事情完全不是这样的
Uh, I was there. I saw you.
我就在那儿 我看见你了
You saw me pretending to restock that bin just to talk to you?
你看见我假装在补货 其实是为了和你搭话吗
Exactly.
正是如此
Someone's full of himself.
某人非常自负
Oh, it's called confidence.
噢 那是自信
It's part of my charm. Always has been.
这就是我的魅力所在 一直充满自信
That's why you're so attracted to me.
所以你才被我吸引
Well, that and...
好吧 那
I've missed too many opportunities in the past,
过去我错过了太多机会
and I didn't want to miss you.
我不想再错过你
Careful, you keep talking like that I might fall in love with you.
小心哦 你说得好像我会爱上你似的
We both know it's too late.
我们知道这已经发生了
You're smitten.
你真是让人神魂颠倒
Okay.
好的
Are you kidding me?
在逗我吗
Oh!
噢
I gotta run.
我得走了
Oh. Pavlov's dog much?
哦 又成了巴普洛夫的狗了
Hey, look, do-over on breakfast? Tonight?
我们下次再一起吃饭如何 就约在今晚怎么样
You're on. Okay.
一言为定 好的
I'll make my world famous Horchata French toast.
我会做我世界闻名的欧洽塔法式吐司
Tell Kirsten I say hey.
帮我向柯尔斯顿问好
And I was just restocking that bin.
而且我那天的确是在补货
Sure you were.
当然了
Um, so I ordered Anna Parker's cell phone records and personal emails.
我要来了安娜·帕克的通话记录和个人邮件记录
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Fisher checked her family, friends, neighbors. There's nothing amiss there.
费希尔查看了她的亲朋邻居 这没什么遗漏的了
Okay.
好的
Look, Linus,I know I misled you about the library...
听着 莱纳斯 我知道图书馆的事我误导了你
Lied.
骗我
You lied to me.
你欺骗了我
It has nothing to do with you.
这和你无关
Then who does it have to do with?
那和谁有关
You know what?
你知道吗
Just forget about it.
这事就这么算了吧
Okay.
好吧
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Nope.
没有
Oh, there's our little mermaid.
哦 我们的小美人鱼来了
Ayo?
阿约
Hey, hold on. What exactly do you plan to do with that thing?
嘿 等等 你拿着这玩意要干嘛
Cameron's asked me to do a pre-stitch physical.
卡梅伦让在编织前给你做个体♥检♥
Oh, like hell.
噢 见鬼
Look, I'm not an idiot, okay? I know something's been going on inside those last few stitches,
我不傻 好吗 我知道最近几次编织时出了一些情况
and since you're not willing to share that information with me,
鉴于你不打算和我分享这些
at least I can make sure you're physically okay to stitch.
至少我能确保你身体没问题 能够进行编织
I'm fine.
我很好
Fine, really?
很好 真的吗
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表