剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表
Come on, you got shot
拜托 你中枪了
and Turner is dead.
而特纳死了
Here... Take a couple shots.
给 来试试打几下
Just like that?
就像这样吗
Oh, that's fantastic...
哇 如果你在
If you're defending yourself against a group of marauding grandmothers.
跟一群抢劫的老奶奶打架 那刚刚那拳不错
Okay, calm down. Jeez!
好了 别说了 天哪
Maybe you should just stick to the brain stuff.
我觉得你应该继续只动脑就行
Maybe you should stick to being a neanderthal.
我觉得你应该继续做个野蛮人
All right, well, your form sucks...
好吧 你招式太糟糕了
But, you hit hard.
但是你打得很用力
Story of my life.
我的人生故事
Put your whole body behind it, all right?
身体向后 好吧
Torque your waist, one punch leads to the other.
扭动你的腰 一拳接一拳
Like this...
像这样
Whoa! Careful! Easy, you're gonna pop a stitch.
喔 小心点 你这样伤口会裂开的
Yeah... Yeah, you may be right.
是 是 你说得对
You know, with a little training, you'd kick ass.
你知道吗 稍微训练下 你就很厉害了
Wait, really?
等下 这是真的吗
Yeah. I could teach you some stuff. Work on your technique.
是的 我可以教你点东西 你得继续练下技术
Then you can be a lean, mean snarky machine.
那你就能变成一台骨瘦如柴 尖酸刻薄的机器了
Keep talking, string bean.
接着说啊 小弱鸡
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Camille told me that you don't have any leads on your father.
卡米尔告诉我你还没有找到关于你父亲的线索
Nope.
没有
Start with what you know. The day and time he left,
从你知道的着手 从他离开那天开始
The cab company. See if they have records to go back that far.
去出租车公♥司♥ 看看他们有没有存这么久之前的记录
Don't worry. Stinger messed up somewhere. You'll get him.
别担心 史丁格在某些地方搞砸了 你会找到他的
I know, thanks!
我明白 谢了
I heard you two were going to talk to Mcguire?
我听说你们两个准备去跟麦圭尔谈话吗
Who's Mcguire?
谁是麦圭尔
He is the CEO of stealaglance.Com.
他是红杏网的首席执行官
His client list was hacked and he was being blackmailed for five million dollars.
他的客户名单被人偷了而且他还被敲诈了500万刀
Blackmailer got murdered.
敲诈者被杀了
Sounds like Mcguire had motive. What'd he say?
听起来是麦圭尔的作案动机 他说什么了吗
No, Mcguire wouldn't talk to us without his lawyer present.
不 麦圭尔只会在他律师在场的情况下和我们谈话
Wait, we should check his bank records.
等下 我们应该查一下他的银行记录
There's no way he paid that five million from the company account.
他不可能从公♥司♥账户上支出500万刀
He must have used a personal account.
他一定在用自己的个人账号♥
We could hack his bank, why not?
那我们为什么不入侵他的银行呢
And if we had the account numbers we could get in pretty quickly.
如果我们有他账号♥的话我们能很轻松的入侵他的账号♥
Or you could find a judge to issue a warrant.
或者你可以找到法官签发搜查令
But that would also take time.
但是那仍然需要时间
Guys! We could do this the legal way,
同志们 我们可以用合法的方式
or we could do it my way.
或者用我的方式
We still have rfid scanners in the lab?
我们实验室里还有射频识别扫描仪吗
Yeah.
是的
I'll go get my couture.
我去打扮下
You know the only thing I hate more than lines?
你知道我有比排队更讨厌的事情吗
No, tell me. Waiting in them.
不知道 告诉我 在排队等候的时候
If you'd like to cut in front of me, all you have to do is ask.
如果你想插队 直接说就好了
I thought that's what I just did.
我以为我刚刚说过了
I don't remember seeing you inside.
我不记得我在里面见过你
Oh, you just remember everyone in the same restaurant as you?
哦 你记得每个在餐馆里的人吗
No. But you, I'd remember.
不 但是如果是你 我会记得
He's smooth, he's confident...
他很温柔 他很自信
He smells like a million bucks. You're trouble.
他看起来像百万富翁 你真是万人迷
And you're beautiful.
你很漂亮
keep talking, killer.
接着说 靓仔
On second thought, I gotta bounce.
仔细想想看 我得走了
What about your car?
你的车呢
I don't own one.
我没车
Wait, can I get your number?
等下 我能要你的电♥话♥号♥码吗
That's okay, baby. I've got yours.
没关系的 宝贝 我有你的号♥码了
So, according to the trip sheets,
所以 根据旅行单
the taxi dropped my father off
那晚我爸在把我扔给艾德之后
at the Bradley International Terminal the night he left me with Ed.
他就在布拉德利国际机场下了出租车
You got into their records?
你黑进了他们的记录吗
Yeah, I mean they could care less
对 谁会在意
about someone snooping through trip sheets from 15 years ago.
有没有人到处打听15年前的行程表呢
Now I just need to figure out what airline my father took and where he was going.
现在我要做的就是查出我爸那天乘的是哪一班飞机以及他的目的地了
Hmm. Ooh!
嗯 噢
So, how'd we do? Did you get his account numbers?
那么 咱进行得如何了啊 你拿到他的账户号♥码了没
She's got brains, she's got all this.
这个妹子既有脑子 又有身材
The RFID scanner read the chips on every credit card in his wallet.
无线射频扫描器读取了他口袋里每一张银行卡的芯片
Digital pickpocketing.
电子小偷
What will they think of next?
以后他们还能想出什么高科技呢
That's amazing. What a time to be alive, you guys!
真是厉害 活在信息时代真是爽
Miss Baptiste?
巴普蒂斯特小姐?
I'm Mitchell Blair.
我是米切尔·布莱尔
How did you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
Well, I built this place,
这地方可是我建的
So I think I know where all the entrances are.
所以我想我还是知道所有入口的
Well, next time, you should let me know you're here.
下次你应该让我知道你在这儿
It'll help me not shoot you.
以免我误伤了你
Noted. Noted.
了解 了解
Miss Baptiste, you are a legend
巴普蒂斯特小姐 你在局里
at the agency.
可是个传奇啊
And you, Mr. Blair, are an unknown.
而你 布莱尔先生 我从未耳闻
Your reputation for plain talks is not for nothing.
你喜欢开诚布公地交谈倒是确有其事啊
Congratulations.
祝贺你
For?
祝贺什么
Effective immediately, you're promoted to acting director
即时生效 你被提拔为编织项目的
of the stitchers program.
代理主管了
Not sure I want the job.
还不确定我要不要这位子呢
Sure you do.
你当然会要
Perhaps if I knew more about Turner's responsibilities
也许在我对于特纳的职责有更多了解之后
I'd feel better about the decision that's being made for me.
会对这项强加到我身上的决策感觉舒服一点
I assume his job involved more than
我想他的职务不仅仅是
lurking in the shadows and making cryptic comments.
藏身在暗处以及说一些意味不明的评价吧
Well, Les had his hands in a few other pies, but for now, your purview
嗯 莱斯还插手了其他一些事务 但就现在而言 你的权限
is strictly the stitchers program.
严格限制于编制项目之内
Out of curiosity, or...
出于好奇心 或者说
self preservation,
出于自保
Was Les's purview as head of the Stitchers Program the reason
是因为莱斯在编织项目内的权限才使得他
Daniel Stinger killed him?
丧命于丹尼尔·斯廷杰之手吗
You're sneaky.
你很狡猾啊
You're trying to get me to confirm that Danny killed Turner.
你想让我承认是丹尼杀了特纳
Then again, maybe I am the sneaky one
也可能是我耍了个滑头
for calling Stinger-- Danny to...
把斯廷杰叫做丹尼
make you think he and I had a particularly close relationship.
好让你觉得我和他关系非同一般
What do I have to do to get a straight answer from this agency?
我要怎么做 局里才会给我一个直接的回答呢
Start by doing your job.
从你自己的工作开始吧
Are we done here? I think so.
我们说完了吗 我想是的
Don't you?
你不觉得吗
Enjoy your promotion.
享受升职吧
Oh, wow!
噢 哇哦
Whoever is behind this, is crazy good.
这背后的操纵者 非常牛掰
They ran an I&D scam.
他们实施了I&D骗局
Oh, my gosh!
很厉害的样子嘛
It's an intercept and divert.
就是拦截和转移
They rigged a computer at Mcguire's bank,
他们控制了麦圭尔的银行里某台电脑
to direct all of it's data to a local node
把所有数据转到本地节点
It intercepted the transfer, sent a false confirmation that the wire transfer happened,
拦截了数据传输 并且在线传输了一份错误的确认信息
and diverted the funds somewhere else. Probably an off-shore bank account.
然后把资金转移到别的什么地方去 大概是某个海外银行账户
Is that easy to do?
这件事好做吗
By a single person? No.
一个人的话 很难
I think we are dealing with a super-posse of black hack experts.
我觉得我们是在对付一个顶级黑客组成的超级团队
I downloaded the connection log from Derek's insulin pump,
我下载了德里克的胰岛素泵的连接记录
it was hacked through the cellular connection.
确实是被手♥机♥移♥动♥数据黑进去的
剧集 | 编织记忆(2015) | 导航列表