剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
怎么回事?
What… What is going on?
大家听好了
Listen, everyone.
马洛里正在手工计算
Dr. Mallory is in the process of doing these calculations by hand.
所以这件事可能会完蛋
So this whole thing may come down to the wire.
好了 -噢 很好 他算好了 非常好
Done. -Oh. Good. He got it. Great.
赛勒 输入数据
Xyler, put these in.
感谢神
Thank God.
不对 等一下 陈 为什么这卫星没反应?
No, not just yet. So, Chan, why is the satellite not responding?
自动驾驶会自动重启
The autopilot has a rebooting of its own.
你得手动操作飞行
Okay. You're gonna have to fly it by hand.
什么?
What?
WASD键控制俯仰和偏航 开始
The W-A-S-D keys, they control the pitch and the yaw. Go.
好的
Okay. Okay.
你行的 陈 我对你有信心
You can do this, Chan. I believe in you, Chan.
操! -拜托
Fuck.
我知道 轨道还是在衰减 不知道 这不是《堡垒之夜》
Low orbit. -The orbit's still decaying.
我来 好的
I don't know. This is not Fortnite. I got it. Okay.
低轨道
Low orbit.
低轨道
Low orbit.
低轨道 低轨…
Low orbit.
行了 鸟儿重回天空
Ah. We got it. Bird's back in the sky.
“蓝牡蛎崇拜”无需再害怕死神!
Blue Oyster Cult need no longer fear the reaper!
阿里上尉胜出!
Captain Ali for the win!
我们也不要忘记马洛里的奇怪算术!
Also, let's not forget Mallory with all that weird math shit!
不对 我们都是胜者
No. Know what? We're all winners.
我爱这个团队!这是最佳团队!
I love this team! This is the best team!
我们只要团结一致 就能无往不利
As long as we stick together, we can do anything.
对 长官 我能和你说几句吗?
Yeah. Um, sir, actually, can I talk to you for a minute?
将军 现在是3点50分 4点要见国防部长
Uh, General, it's 3:50. Sec Def at 4:00.
噢!对
Oh! Yeah. That's right.
晚一点来我办公室 我现在有一个很重要的会
Um, come by my office later. I have a very important meeting right now.
祝我好运! -祝你好运
Wish me luck! -Good luck.
祝你好运 长官 -祝你好运
Good luck, sir. -Good luck.
马洛里博士 用尺子算太酷了
Dr. Mallory, that ruler thing was so cool.
计算尺使我们登上了月球
Slide rule. Got us to the moon.
没错吧?我还有很多要向你学
You see, I still have so much to learn from you.
太空探索技术公♥司♥ 可以另找帅哥科学家
SpaceX, they can go find themselves another handsome scientist, you know?
我要留下来
I'm gonna stay.
真的? -嗯
You're sure? -Yeah.
也许还有一个原因
Maybe there's another reason?
呃…
Well…
托尼
Tony. Psst! Tony.
请不要告诉别人我抽了好货
Please don't tell anyone that I smoked jive parsley.
我绝不会用这个词
I definitely won't be using those words, Brad.
你还想要 对吧? -不对
You want me to get you more, don't you? -No.
趁你还没走
Before you leave.
没问题
You got it.
将军现在有时间吗?
Is the General free?
排队
There's a line.
我并不想这样做 但是我没办法
I didn't wanna do it, but I had to.
我全力地争取 但是最终还是没有听取我的意见
I fought it as hard as I could, but ultimately I was overridden.
那就祝贺你了
So, congratulations.
谢谢 长官 赢的感觉很好
Well, thank you, sir. It feels good to get a win.
团队一定会感谢涨薪和新任务
And I'm sure the team is going to appreciate the raises and the new mission.
但现在有很多人在等候室等我
But, right now, I have a whole waiting room full of people
我将把好消息告诉他们
who I would like to give the good news.
对你来说是好消息 对我来说就谈不上了
Well, it's good news to you. To me, it's just news.
而且我还打赌输了
And I lost a bet.
长官 -托尼 你猜怎么着?
Sir. -Tony, guess what?
我们申请涨薪批准了
We got the raises.
批准了? -没错
We got the raises? -We did.
我们所有人吗? -你找我有什么事?
All of us? -What did you wanna talk to me about?
长官 我有事找你说
Sir, I need to speak to you.
上尉 我一直想把这个给你
Captain, I have been meaning to give this to you.
请自行打开阅看 -好的
Please open and read at your discretion. -Okay.
对了 你找我有什么事?
So, what can I do for you?
我要离开太空部队
I'm leaving Space Force.
好的
Okay.
嗯 自从月球上的事之后
Yeah, so, ever since, um, the moon,
我一直…
I've just… I've been…
我觉得是时候在事业上进行调整了
Um, I just think it's time for me to make a career change.
噢
Oh.
我知道了
I see.
嗯 我会离开 搬去夏威夷
Yeah, so I am going to leave and move to Hawaii.
噢 夏威夷 非常好啊 很美
Oh, Hawaii. That's very nice. Very beautiful.
嗯 没错
Yeah, it… Um, yes.
我不会再回来
You know, I'm not coming back.
嗯 我明白
Oh, no, no. Yeah. No, I understand.
好的
Okay.
不好意思 我还以为你会挽留我
I'm sorry. I just kind of thought you would be, like, trying to convince me to stay.
说我在这里做得很好
You know, tell me I did a good job.
是我救了那颗卫星 还把宇航员们带了回来
You know, I saved that satellite, or I brought the astronauts home.
说我一向保持尊严和专业性
Tell me I conducted myself with dignity and professionalism.
说我不是那种会放弃的人
Tell me I'm not the type of person who quits.
你不总是这么说吗?
Isn't that what you always say?
如果我说这些 会改变你的想法吗?
If I said any of those things, would it change your mind?
不会
No.
那么我尊重你的决定
Then I respect your decision.
好的
All right.
我今天把辞职信交过来
Um, then you will have my letter of resignation by the end of the day.
好的
Very well.
好
Well,
再见
goodbye.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你做得非常好
You did a very good job.
亲爱的阿里上尉
Dear Captain Ali,
鉴于你的领导能力及杰出的奉献精神
in recognition of your leadership and exemplary dedication to service,
现将你晋升为少校军衔
you have been promoted to the rank of Major.
祝贺你 期待你取得更大的成功
Congratulations and continued success.
马克·内尔德将军
General Mark R. Naird.
我之前很担心 但是看来整个团队都会团结在一起
I was worried, but it looks like the whole team's gonna stick together.
除了阿里上尉 也许还有你
Except for Captain Ali, maybe. And you.
我绝对要休学一年
I'm definitely taking a gap year.
嗯 我知道 亲爱的 你翅膀硬了 我明白
Yeah, I know. I know, honey. You gotta spread your wings. I get it.
不过我不去葡萄牙
I'm not going to Portugal though.
我去森林里工作
I'm going to work in forestry.
噢
Oh.
哇!好吧
Wow. Okay.
别跟我说
Don't tell me.
雨林吗?
Rainforest?
听我说 如果你要去亚马逊雨林那种地方
Listen, if you're gonna head to someplace like the Amazon,
要知道那里有各种疾病
they have all kinds of diseases.
所以你要打疫苗
So you're gonna need to get shots.
不知道科罗拉多有没有很多疾病
Uh… I don't know if there's many diseases in Colorado.
科罗拉多?
Colorado?
国家森林局的所在地
That's where the US Forestry Service is.
你不是讨厌科罗拉多吗?
I thought you hated Colorado.
不是我最喜欢的地方
It's not my favorite place in the world,
但是你在这里 所以嘛…
but… you're here, so.
神啊!
Oh my God.
你真是感情丰富 -没有
You are such a softy. -No.
阿里上尉
Captain Ali.
我没收到你的辞职信
I haven't received your letter of resignation.
我现在是阿里少校了 长官
Actually, it's Major Ali now, sir.
大家早上好 -早上好
Morning, everyone. -Morning.
看来我们在华府交了一些朋友
Well, it seems that we have made some friends in Washington,
他们决定给我们一份小礼物
and they've decided to give us a little present.
一项新任务
A new mission.
我们现在成为了 美国战略防卫计划的一部分
We are now part of the American Strategic Defense Plan.
噢 长官 这是不是…
Oh, sir. Is that the, um--
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表