剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
但如果国防部长看到 我们能筹集这么多资金
But if Sec Def saw that we were able to raise these funds,
有可能他也会安排配套资金
there is a chance that Sec Def matches it.
我们也许能重启 马洛里博士的火星任务
Hell, we may be able to even restart Dr. Mallory's Mars mission.
“马洛里博士的火星任务” 听到了吗?马洛里的火星…
"Dr. Mallory's Mars mission." Do you hear that? "Mallory's Mars…"
托尼 火星任务要花费40亿美元
Tony, the Mars mission's going to cost four billion dollars.
这是一个开始 想象一下
It's a start. Picture it for a second.
兰卡斯特指挥官在火星降落
Commander Lancaster lands on Mars,
走出飞行器 看看周围 然后说
gets out, looks around, says,
“个人的一小步…
"One small step for man…
噢 这是什么?
Oh, what's this?"
美国大♥陆♥ 排名第三的能量饮料的一大口”
"One giant swig of the number three energy drink in the continental US."
我倒是不太在意钱的事
Know what? I don't really care about the money,
但是让国防部长看到我们积极主动
but showing initiative to the Sec Def,
这倒可能是好事
that could be good.
你了解一下情况
Why don't you work on this?
然后向我汇报 -谢谢长官!
Let me know if there's any merit in it. -Thank you, sir!
不要!别这样了! -好嘞!
No! Stop that! -You got it!
欢迎未来的工程师们 参加战斗机器人竞赛
Welcome, future engineers, to the Battle Bots competition.
学员们 科学家们
Mentees and scientists,
请将你们的机器人带到前台 以取得认证和说明
please bring your robots to the front desk for certification and instruction.
对 还有一个A-120 -因为我觉得比率应当精确
Yeah. Then there was another A-210. -'Cause I think the ratio has to be exact.
那是“鼓手月球姑娘” 我们能过去吗?
That's Drummer Moon Girl. Can we go over?
我学鼓就是因为她
I took up the drums because of her.
还是不要… -你不认识她?
Oh, I don't think we're-- -You don't know her?
我认识她 当然认识
Oh, I know her. Of course I know her.
来吧
Come on.
你之前看不是2.5吗?
Wasn't it 2.5 the last time you checked?
2.4 -我想应该要精确
2.4. -It has to be exact--
安吉拉·阿里上尉 这位是我的学员吉尔
Uh, Captain Angela Ali, I want you to meet Jill, my mentee.
你好 -你好
Hi. -Hi.
我很喜欢你的机器人
I like your robot.
谢谢 我也是
Oh, thank you. Me too.
很不错 六个光滑的平面 坚不可摧的盒子
It's nice. Six smooth, flat surfaces. An impenetrable box.
吉尔 她的目的是
You see, the idea here, Jill,
躲避外部世界 不让任何人进入
is to not let anyone in, hiding from the outside world
让对手摸不着头脑
and leaving your opponents very confused.
不好说啊 吉尔 有的东西并不是外表那么简单
I don't know, Jill. Some things aren't as simple as they seem.
它有很多内部的东西 是你并不了解的
This has many inner-workings, in fact, that you know nothing about.
如果你的敌人 不花时间弄明白你的机器人
If your enemy doesn't take the time to understand your robot,
他就会输
he's going to lose.
总要有人输 对吧? -不知是谁呢?
Well, somebody's gotta lose, right? -I wonder who?
哇 今天一定会很有意思 吉尔
Oh, this is gonna be a fun day, Jill.
要不和这位女士说再见吧?
Why don't you say goodbye to the nice lady?
再见 -再见
Bye. -Bye.
搞什么鬼?
What the heck was that?
呃 战斗机器人嘛 你管好你自己的事
It's just, you know, Battle Bots. You know what? Mind your business.
没事吧 陈博士?
Is everything okay, Dr. Chan?
有事 吉尔
No, Jill.
我们一定要赢
Let's just win.
艾琳 没必要紧张
Erin, there's no need to be anxious.
我这次面试一定会很糟糕
Oh, I'm gonna blow this interview.
不会的 -我爸饶不了我
No, you won't. -My dad's gonna kill me.
你申请的时候紧张吗?
Were you nervous when you applied?
我没申请过 是招我去的
See, I never applied. I… I was recruited.
但并不是每个人都需要上大学
But not everyone needs to go to college.
艾琳需要上大学 马洛里博士
Erin does, Dr. Mallory.
你好 亲爱的 -爸
Hi, honey. Hey.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
爸 面试的事 你说阿德里安能帮帮我吗?
Hey, do you think, um, Adrian can help me with the interview?
给我提供精神支持?
For moral support?
通常妈妈会在这里
I mean, normally, Mom would be here,
但是…
but… -Um…
马克 如果你想要我留下 我很愿意帮忙 如果你不介意的话
I… I'd be delighted to help if you would like me to stay, Mark. If you don't mind.
当然不介意 很好啊 巴不得呢
Sure, sure, sure, sure. Yeah, that sounds great. More the merrier.
好的 来吧 -好的
All right, here we go. -Okay.
模拟提问
Here's a sample question.
艾琳 你为什么想上科罗拉多学院?
Erin, why do you want to attend Colorado College?
因为离我爸近 这样他就能看着我
Because it is close enough to my dad that he can keep an eye on me
而不用调动卫星来看我
without repurposing a satellite.
好的 很可爱
Hmm. Okay. Very cute.
真正的回答应该差不多是这样的
The real response would be something like,
“我希望打好扎实的学业基础
"I want to establish a strong academic foundation
以便继续攻读更高的学位
for a subsequent advanced degree
而这将有利于我 开始一段良好的职业生涯”
that will lead to a satisfying professional career."
诸如此类的话
Or words to that effect.
不用一模一样
They don't have to be these words, but words…
不过你也可以就这么说
May I? -You could use these words.
我能插几句吗?
That's fine. -May I butt in?
因为我在学术界工作过 -当然可以 说吧
Because I've worked in academia. -Of course. Yeah, yeah, go for it.
我只有一个小小的建议
So, I just have a small suggestion.
如果我是艾琳 我会说
Were I Erin, I would simply say,
“我想上科罗拉多学院 是因为我想学习
"I want to go to Colorado College to learn."
我想找到自己的道路”
"To find my path." -Mmm.
这个建议很好 但我…
Great advice, but I--
只有在旅途的过程中
And it's only in the undertaking of the journey
我们才能找到旅途的方向
that we find where the journey leads.
对 马洛里博士是好意
Yes, Dr. Mallory is very well-intentioned,
但是我和你母亲要为你负责
but your mother and I are responsible for you,
从你出生开始 关于你的人生旅程 我们就考虑了很多
and we have thought a lot about your journey from birth.
你们肯定是考虑了很多 我明白
From birth we have. -Of course you have. Point taken.
当然是这样 -我们两个 我和她母亲
The two of us. Her mother and I. -Of course. Yes.
当然 -我能继续说吗?
Of course. -May I proceed?
要展示自信
Project confidence.
自信是成功的最重要的决定因素
Confidence is the single most determining factor of success.
好的 但如果我真的很紧张怎么办?
Okay, but what if I'm actually really nervous?
不要!不要紧张!
No, no, no, no, no! Don't be nervous.
放松 艾琳 -我怎么放松啊?
Relax! Relax, Erin. -How am I supposed to relax?
好吧
Okay, all right.
我现在更紧张了 太好了
Now I'm even more nervous. Great.
他们还可能问 “你觉得十年后你是什么状态?”
Another question they might ask is, "Where do you see yourself in ten years?"
我不知道!
I don't know!
不行!不要说不知道
No, no! Don't… Don't say you don't know.
你知道自己十年后的状态吗? -问题不在这里
Do you know where you'll be in ten years? -That's not the point.
马克 -嗯?
Mark. -Yes?
如果我是面试老师
I mean, were I the interviewer,
我会觉得她的回答很诚实 这很难得
I would find her response refreshingly honest.
这个问题的答案是
The answer to that question is,
“四年后 我会以优秀的成绩从本校毕业”
"In four years, I see myself graduating from this college with honors."
砰!扔麦
Boom. Mic drop.
什么意思? -也叫“走你”姿势
What's that? -That's called the "dab."
“走你”?
The dab?
狂牛使你自信癫狂
Mad Buff gives you mad confidence.
我太喜欢了 说得很好 继续
I love it. You nailed it. Movin' on.
再来一次? -再来一次
Again? -Again. One more.
谢谢
Thank you.
再多一点自信
Um, even more confident.
狂牛使你自信癫狂 应该行了
Mad Buff gives you mad confidence.
肯定行了
I think we got it. -I know we got it.
自信爆棚 我们要继续了 对吧?
That oozed confidence. I think we're movin' on, right?
倒是稍微响了一点
It was just a little bit louder, so…
确实比较响
Absolutely louder. -Right?
能不能让饮料罐更靠你的脸 麻烦?
Could you put the can closer to your face, please?
都快碰到我的脸了
I mean, it's almost touching my cheek.
压住皮肤 有一个狂牛表情包就叫“按住狂牛”
Press the skin. It's a Mad Buff meme called "Pressing the Buff."
嗯 不行 -不行
Yeah, no, I'm not gonna do that. -He's not gonna do that.
我觉得这样就很好了 看起来很强壮 像一个男人的样子
I think that looks amazing. He looks strong. He looks like a man.
嗯 好的 可以的
Yeah. Okay, I guess we can make that one work.
好的 非常感谢 -谢谢 将军
All right. Thank you so much. -Thank you, General.
小心 电影明星
Watch out, movie star.
不要 不要 关掉吧
No, no, no. No, you turn that off.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表